)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Should merC be banned

Go down 
+14
Ops
Hektor
Dragon
mantA
Ajunta Pall
fisTo
Alpha'
Lucifer
Igrom
Grimmjow
solid snake
striker
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Should merC be banned
Yes - For as long as possible
Should merC be banned - Page 2 I_vote104%Should merC be banned - Page 2 I_vote11
 4% [ 1 ]
Yes - But not for long
Should merC be banned - Page 2 I_vote1057%Should merC be banned - Page 2 I_vote11
 57% [ 13 ]
No - He should be unbanned
Should merC be banned - Page 2 I_vote1026%Should merC be banned - Page 2 I_vote11
 26% [ 6 ]
No - Kernow is an abusing whore :D
Should merC be banned - Page 2 I_vote1013%Should merC be banned - Page 2 I_vote11
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Should merC be banned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Just wanted a public opinion on whether threestar should be unbanned. Obviously I'm taking into account the opinion of non-SoL because I think that in this case their voice is just as important.

~K.P

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Thu 19 May 2011, 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 7:23 am

Xaso You even say I use EvC When i don't even have that crap on my Laptop because it's a form of a backdoor opening to the server which can isolate program interferences. When it's Simply I play probably the game allot different how you play it.

My key settings are Not scripted.

; = Push ' = Grip # Pull And Left.right,up,down = Movement M= Roll Space = Kick No me-wheel or crap i use Me-wheel for weapon change.

Because i have sens above 1544 Doesn't that i script So what if i push Ur grip of me and you me a scripted for that.

I still think MerC don't Deserve to be banned. Oka so if say it like that. then ban laffff,Junior". if you think MerC is Annoying then why haven't you banned these annoying Twats.

That's My point.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 8:12 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
LOL. evc isn't tolerated. Then you will need several council topics, even many x)

Ye (:

+

If you ban each evc user then your server will be very empty (: because many ppl use it now. and I don't think you can even find evc at someone because if someone is not idiot (merC is Very Happy ) he can easily hide it and use the only functions which he wants (no aimbot, lag hack etc.).
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 8:51 am

lol, hek and aju are obviously pro... only because many ppl do it, we shouldnt tolerate it.

@ euro
i never said you evc. do you even know what the difference is between ks and evc?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 9:04 am

Mick wrote:
I still think MerC don't Deserve to be banned. Oka so if say it like that. then ban laffff,Junior". if you think MerC is Annoying then why haven't you banned these annoying Twats.

Kernow wrote:
Laaaaf I agree has to be banned along with a lot of other people - What these other people have over merC is that they have the common sense to treat administration with neutral respect instead of blazing hostility. I never see Laaaaf or Ariez lame as much as merC because at least they have the intelligence not to do it when I'm around. It's why merC is banned and they are not.
Back to top Go down
Ops

Ops

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 10:24 am

Yes but not so long
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 1:09 pm

Yes Xaso you did say it. When i was a padswan name you said i use amibot to break the grip which i assure i don't :/

Ks Is a cfg Also can get two types a script dmg 1 or a Pk which is automated and some ks dose over 50hp damage if emoted but a normal is around 22hp to 26hp.
Cool

EvC iv seen many times.

Has Mirror,Health of other appoints,Lag,Ami-bot,fake,Fake duel,Fake player, it's a program linked to jk2 as a form of cheating.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 7:19 pm

You're all my slaves! hahahahHAHAHAH!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 8:15 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
You're all my slaves! hahahahHAHAHAH!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 9:16 pm

Euro~Star* wrote:
Yes Xaso you did say it. When i was a padswan name you said i use amibot to break the grip which i assure i don't :/

Ks Is a cfg Also can get two types a script dmg 1 or a Pk which is automated and some ks dose over 50hp damage if emoted but a normal is around 22hp to 26hp.
Cool

EvC iv seen many times.

Has Mirror,Health of other appoints,Lag,Ami-bot,fake,Fake duel,Fake player, it's a program linked to jk2 as a form of cheating.
Twisted Evil

ah, judging by your clue about ks, im sure you dont ks xD

and maybe you shouldnt use aimbot as a padawan, if you dont want to be accused for it. breaking my grip with only one pull each time and in the middle of the grip each time is close to impossible. one would expect that you spam pull, because you cant be sure you get him first try. and oen woudl expect that you start spamming it asap because at some point when the grip went too long you cant pull anymore...
but if you were the padawan i think of, then youre the one who used to pull once when i was in the middle of the grip and always hit, out of any angle and movement.
gg
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 10:08 pm

Speaking about the aimbot, you can train your aim to react that fast to break the gripkick without using aimbot. But it is a matter of time how much you spend on that kind of training...

About the evc issues: how could you guys know who uses evc or not ? I personally, when i ever come back to jk2 , just for playin, then i play pure instead - but even still if i say, it cant be proved if i really do that, although i really do. Isnt that wierd ? Still i dont have the proper knowledge how to detect those cheat engine , because its programming level is surpassing my limits. It takes a while until i know what to do on the anti cheat issues.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 10:31 pm

some ppl dont deny using evc
some do it so obvious

and sure you can train the gk break... but THAT is hard to do and it wont work for the best pro neither. and euro isnt such a pro, is he?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 1:14 am

Xasomur wrote:
@ euro
i never said you evc. do you even know what the difference is between ks and evc?

Hmm no? Compare it please.. I thought it's the same Surprised

rabbit
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 1:21 am

bad xaso, never say to someone he isn't pro he'll feel insulted.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 4:02 am

you know what u talk about heh aju? ^^
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 10:45 am

Xasomur wrote:
Euro~Star* wrote:

Cool

EvC iv seen many times.

Twisted Evil

and maybe you shouldnt use aimbot as a padawan, if you dont want to be accused for it. breaking my grip with only one pull each time and in the middle of the grip each time is close to impossible. one would expect that you spam pull, because you cant be sure you get him first try. and oen woudl expect that you start spamming it asap because at some point when the grip went too long you cant pull anymore...
but if you were the padawan i think of, then youre the one who used to pull once when i was in the middle of the grip and always hit, out of any angle and movement.
gg

Lol really few people aimbot on US servers. Well, if your GK is below-average, don't be surprised if someone pulls you in the middle of grip each time. Even if someones botting, it doesn't work like that. You're flow and predictions can surpass hes bot, so by the time he gets to you - you'll be somewhere else (even if he breaks it, it shouldn't be constantly in the middle). (Amateur botters get the pull timing wrong anyways, so it just screws them up even more).
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 9:06 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
Euro~Star* wrote:

Cool

EvC iv seen many times.

Twisted Evil

gg

Lol really few people aimbot on US servers. Well, if your GK is below-average, don't be surprised if someone pulls you in the middle of grip each time. Even if someones botting, it doesn't work like that. You're flow and predictions can surpass hes bot, so by the time he gets to you - you'll be somewhere else (even if he breaks it, it shouldn't be constantly in the middle). (Amateur botters get the pull timing wrong anyways, so it just screws them up even more).

Didn't Dimak and IDBS*Justn use aimbot, they were American players.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 9:08 pm

Well there is a reason why he is annoying numerous people in SoL.

#1 Somebody maybe abused him with EMP or TERM.

#2 An Admin that kept abusing him with bans and sleeping cmds.

What would you do if you were in merC's situation?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 10:48 pm

lately we give out emp and term very very rarely. and if we do, only to nuubs. they dont have that evil energy like merc, if they kill someone. they just happy killing someone without boasting.
but still: if we see someone like merc, who dislikes those emp shit, is attacked by those, we take emp off, but like i said, it happens very rarely that we give them out, and i doubt that since merc returned from inactivity that it happened to him at all.

and to admin "abuse" no, one was using any command on merc till kernow. he is a well known lagger, and we are well aware that if we use any other command than a ban, he will just lag again, and thats the least we want. so we will ask politely, we will warn, we will threat and if he forces us to, we will ban.
and thats what happened. dont always search the mistake at the sol admins, maybe search it at the lamer once.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 11:46 pm

yes i know what i talk about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 1:15 am

Xasomur wrote:
some ppl dont deny using evc
some do it so obvious

and sure you can train the gk break... but THAT is hard to do and it wont work for the best pro neither. and euro isnt such a pro, is he?

-.-,-.- 1 thing that bugs me is being insulted first you call me Evc user and lier now the worst is INSULTED -.-. If I'm to Be Insulted. Is there any point of me being sol -.-.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 1:21 am

Xaso you need to be careful of what you say - I recommend you apologise to Euro because whether you are aware of it or not you have insulted him quite unprovoked throughout this entire thread.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 2:40 am

first thing, xaso didn't insult euro, second, it happens to everyone to be accused of evc/ks, me the first. So don't get frustrated for that, get over it.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 3:11 am

well, either he is such a pro or he uses evc.
im apologizing that im not paying enough regards to political correctness.
but if someone calls me a non-pro, then i wouldnt be insulted, because its true.

i wanna know if euro thinks of himself that he such a pro, that he can aim at a random time during a gk good enough to break the gk with one try. is he that good? that is my question. i doubt it.
the worst thing is, there is nothing we can prove on our server. i would like to grip him on an anti hax server. either he proves himself a pro or a haxor.
he already admitted that he was that padawan with that impossible aim.

when he proves he breaks my gk like than on an anti hax modded server im ready to apologize for not calling him a pro and i will call him the best pro of sol... whatever that means.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 3:30 am

Xasomur wrote:
whatever that means.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 4:51 am

so your still saying i use Hax fine i will prove to you in a Non Hax server . and when this shit is over i will leave this pff ness and leave sol. End of. you got your request. -.- and yet i thought. better of some people these days i Guess i think wrong -.-.

And when i prove this worthless D!ck wrong i hope he is satisfied.-.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should merC be banned   Should merC be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should merC be banned
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next