)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

End of the world tomorrow

Go down 
+19
fisTo
Lord_Draco
Alpha'
Dark Misery
TheGraanulaarian
Light
Ajunta Pall
Xasomur
ODST
Kernow Pilgrim
Dragon
Rex
Hektor
Proballboy
Lucifer
mereel
GONZA
Abrum
sebbat
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

End of the world tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 12:22 pm

Yes, a guy from usa said that the world finishs tomorrow, goodbye guys, i luvz you
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 12:24 pm

Bye aju! Love your maps! <3
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 12:37 pm

I want to see Barcelona vs Manchester before the world end.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 2:04 pm

Let it all be known:

Mereel likes pie!!

That's all I have to say, before the world ends. Goodbye everyone.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 2:24 pm

The Pie is a LIE
The Pie is a LIE
The Pie is a LIE
The Pie is a LIE
The Pie is a LIE
The Pie is a LIE
The Pie is a LIE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 2:25 pm

<3 that is all...
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 5:10 pm

Well, it's the 21st. It suppose to be Hell on Earth now..... Well if this is hell, I have nothing to really fear, do I? Wink
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 9:39 pm

Finally!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 9:44 pm

It was good to be in SoL.
Bye all.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 11:08 pm

Quote :
Well, it's the 21st. It suppose to be Hell on Earth now..... Well if this is hell, I have nothing to really fear, do I?

Good. I don't want do my exams.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 1:21 am

Dragon wrote:
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 1:50 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Dragon wrote:
I already finished my exams.
Back to top Go down
ODST
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
ODST

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 2:28 am

It is said that the world will end at 6:00 p.m at each time zone. I don't really belive in this.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 2:53 am

Ohhhh 6 p.m.

Well that suxs, that's an hour before I host my livestream! D:
Back to top Go down
ODST
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
ODST

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 2:57 am

that does suck. i'm might be getting an award at school if this does happen.
which it won't.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 3:04 am

6 pm at each time zone? how shall that work? the end of the world really is aware about the time zones the humans set on earth? xD
Back to top Go down
ODST
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
ODST

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 3:11 am

i'm not really sure. that's what Camping ( the sayer) said. I'm guessing that is a huge flaw in his theory. maybe people in those time zones go to heaven. but he also said that there is a massive earthquake in each time zone at 6.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 3:16 am

lol
thats hilarious. time zones are man made. no natural disaster will even care for human-made time zones.
it also means that all asia should be already done and east europe too... because its already after 6 pm there.

lol
time zones as they are today were made in the 20th century with the devolpment of the traveling options: ppl came too fast from one point to another, and on each meridian you had a time difference of 4 minutes. so they decided to make universal times for several regions... and finally someday they agreed on the time zones we had now xP

i just find it so funny that a natural disaster cares for man-made time zones instead of just rolling over the earth like a ... roller xP
if we assume that such a natural disaster would come
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 3:31 am

CUCUMBER WITH KETCHUP :!
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 3:32 am

Its a shine, sunny and apocaliptic day in my city
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 3:38 am

It's raining and sun shining here atm. Very Happy crazY weather..
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 3:43 am

ok guys good bye I have beautiful moments with all of you here in JK2 ^^ (I donĀ“t really believe on what that guy from USA said about this day xD)
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 3:54 am

@ ODST

We are all just being sarcastic. We know it's a load of bs. We are just having fun in our "last few hours on this earth".
Back to top Go down
ODST
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
ODST

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 4:00 am

sorry can't read sarcasm. i say we throw rapture party. Like Oakland or Houston.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 4:20 am

I'M STILL ALIVE, DAMN IT!! WHAT NOW GOD??? xD
<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the world tomorrow   End of the world tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the world tomorrow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next