)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Same old story from Outcast

Go down 
+10
Grimlore
BlackKnight
Hektor
BlueNinja
Grimmjow
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
NickdeClaw
sebbat
Phoenix
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Same old story from Outcast - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Same old story from Outcast   Same old story from Outcast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys wassup, there wernt very many people on our server tonight so i chanced i night time stroll onto outcasts server. When i got there i was "padawan" and outcast was on so, i was sending privite messages to the ATS recruits saying things like "we only offer the truth so go to www.soljk2.forumotion.com and find out our side of the story", i think i might have had one recruit convinced because he disconnected once he read the message so idk maybe he came on here.

Anyways outcast disconnected too but herny and abrum were still on so i was unsure how best to go on, i decided to have balls of steel and set up a bind saying pretty much the above statement, changed my name to phoenix and began lets say.....advertising, nobody really said much to tell you the truth.

However soon after unknown to me outcast came back on and i pressed my say bind, he didnt seem too happy but surpisingly he didnt disconnect me. he said to me "phoenix if you say that again u i will ban you with all the other exiles. We'll if i was banned i couldnt rally any recruits to our cause so instead i started talking to outcast, i said "all im offering is the truth im not bad mouthing you", he replied, "but this is ATS, real ATS". I said "that is your opinion" and said "how come you ban all my friends?". So he pulled out the old "you wouldnt understand" card and also said, "you are new, u dont know about what ATS was, u just a kid". "i was like er thanks but im 21 m8". he replied, "kid attitide i mean". so i said afew other things like "we trusted you and you screwed us" and "how come u deleted our forum and server?" I got very little response and in fact i was probably lucky to still be on the server at this point. I will say abrum was actually being very friendly considering i was doing what i was, he just said "hey phoenix how u doing?". So it looks very much like abrum is wanting to stay clear of the argument.

Anyways surpisingly outcast really didnt seem too intrested in arguing with me other than to say "the real ATS is right here, yours is not real". Taken aback by his disintrest in putting me straight i wondered, is he not arguing because he has no defence, or is he genuinly tired and weary of the bad blood and the conflict? So i left him alone and went to talk to herny to see what he had to say.

Herny seems positively and genuinely sick, he told me that him and sebbat have been having discussion because they both want to find a diplomatic solution to the mess he feels we are all in, he said that he wants to meet with nick and hektor (possibly with outcast) to discuss and remedies he can think of to the problem. Herny did seem very honest, he said he hates the bad feelings between us and that he feels very sad, he just wants it all to be over so that he can get on with his life.

He said that he thinks (as we all already know) that we should give the name back to outcast because he created it and therefore its his property, i said that was exactly what our clan is about, we carry the torch of fair play too, we uphold the loyalty and the legacy that ATS requires and we also bring the great friendships and bonds into it. I said there is very little chance of us changing our name because it means everything to us. Herny said that it didnt matter about the feelings we have about the tag because those feelings should exsist amongst us regardless of our clan name. Which i think i does but the clan name still means everything to us as well. However other than the clan tag both herny and outcast (from what herny was saying) seem to have no more requests. Herny said if we remove our tags and change our name then all of this bad blood between the clans is finished, we would be at peace. Im mean idk about that..........

Apparently (according to herny) both himself and outcast are gutted, outcast feels like he has lost everything and herny too feels the same, herny said "i dont know why you still fight for the tag, you have taken everything else, you have so many more members, we have nothing". he went on to say "you have won the war, you have all the members, all the people, your in a better position than us on the server ratings, outcast has nothing, u are at such an advantage now, havent you made your point?,". he also said "you should at least give him back what is his, the tag is all he has left. All of you have now left ATS so leave the name behind with you and give it to its rightfull owner".

Apparently according to herny even outcast himself has said he feels that he has lost and we have won, he just wants to have his name back and have us change ours and then all of us can be at peace, i know that all of us here love ATS, our clan tag, and the connection that ATS implies between all of us, so changing our name would be no small thing and I know that most of us here are against it.

I tried to explain to herny that outcast left us, and that all we were trying to do was save it, then outcast comes back laying claim to everything which we have tried to rebuild. Herny said that it wasnt the point, rebuilding it is fine, but we shouldnt have rebuilt it as ATS, we should have used a different name. I said but it was ATS that we were trying so hard to defend for all of us, that why we rebuilt it, to stay true to the name and the tag!

I went on to say "outcast deleted the forums and reset the server, he screwed us, he didnt tell us anything how can u ask us to be happy about that?". Herny then replied "he didnt do it to screw u, he didnt tell you because he was on holiday after he did it. Then he said "Do you know anything about the other three?" i said "the other three?". Herny said "yes there were three forum before the one you guys were on." "The forums were previous generations of ATS, all of the three forum before you guys different generations of ATS, they were outcasts and at the end of each generation he deleted the forum and made a new one". (now i didnt know anything about this) But herny said "After every generation it was fine all of the people went to the new forum with outcast and started again, you guys are the only ones in four generations to do what you have done, everybody else was fine, so why has your generation done as what they have?"

Anyway after this herny just said he was sick of the whole thing and it was really getting him down, and that him and outcast just want to put an end to it asap. Outcast of course wants his clan tag back but other than that he says wants peace.

herny also asked my to deliver him a message, it is a message of apology. he said he is really sorry for everything he has said and done on our server and forum and he sencerly apologies for it, he said he feels really bad and hopes we can accept that.

I think herny is a good guy so im happy to accept that but others idk.......

Anyways most of this stuff is what we already know but i just though i would relay to you my goings on tonight, and what is happening on their server. And how herny and outcast feel and what there immediate hopes and requests are.

They want to put an end to it, but outcast wants his tag, neither want there to be two ATS's any longer so they say that if we could give up ur tag then that would be then end of it.

herny is looking into taking matters into his own hand by seeking meetings with nick and hektor an maybe more people very soon.

ty guys, phoenix Wink
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Same old story from Outcast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:12 pm

only few words for me:

I spam ban me! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Same old story from Outcast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:37 pm

gladly -.-
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Same old story from Outcast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 4:48 pm

This is what i say just pwn outcast back thats what I do for ats

~fiSto
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Same old story from Outcast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:22 pm

hmmm.....EPIC FAIL XDDDD
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Same old story from Outcast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:27 am

Only 1 word for that D:!!!

ROFLCOPTER RULEZ!!! xD
and yeah Outcast is now mad D:! shame..
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Same old story from Outcast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:20 am

Outcast called me Cheater, kid, rat, exile, haxer, scripter and banned me from forum and server and blocked me on msn.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Same old story from Outcast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:32 am

lol...ive just bee nbanned from forum 2 XD
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Same old story from Outcast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:10 am

Lol hek, outcast loves you a lot
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Same old story from Outcast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:42 am

He loves me more Razz
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Same old story from Outcast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:33 am

He ADORES me, but in a different way XD.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Same old story from Outcast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 2:03 pm

only cuz you make him maps -.-

he pressed his favorite button, BAN BAN BAN!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Same old story from Outcast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:15 pm

Lol its funny to see Wolfe put that so bluntly - but it is the truth though i think really. Or at least why you get special attention! I love you

Anyway this at the end of the day is a plus. It proves to us that we were right thinking outcast hadn't changed, and also it will confuse members on his forum. Exiles unexiled but then exiled again for not doing anything? This will incite them the hear our side of the story! Thanks Out Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same old story from Outcast   Same old story from Outcast - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Same old story from Outcast
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4