)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

New Guild!!

Go down 
+2
Kernow Pilgrim
Leonardo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

New Guild!! Empty
PostSubject: New Guild!!   New Guild!! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 2:16 pm

Due to my extreme boredom and panic (because Snake and I are the only active ones on the guild of EoC) in order to keep alive the hope of a SoL run guild...I have created a guild myself. It took two days and idk anything about computers so i'm pretty proud of myself. It still looks crude but I think it will serve the purpose.

I am looking for people interested in joining as well as people to fill the guild's council member spots. I also need a moderation team. I don't expect anyone to join, for I am only trying to keep the spirit alive.

Snake...I invite you to be on the council. I clearly have no idea how to run a guild and require your help. You have the know-how (plus you know how to make a forum look nice).

The website is at: http://jk2gop.forumotion.com/

P.S. Don't kill me for posting this Council!!!

P.S.S. God? Please let it rain chocolate muffins tomorrow!!! Amen!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

New Guild!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild!!   New Guild!! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 2:37 pm

Tim wrote:
P.S. Don't kill me for posting this Council!!!

Question
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

New Guild!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild!!   New Guild!! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 3:17 pm

Xaso discouraged me from putting this type of stuff up so I didnt have the courage to do it until now.
Back to top Go down
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

New Guild!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild!!   New Guild!! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 6:01 pm

Hurray \o/

~Ali3N
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

New Guild!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild!!   New Guild!! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 6:18 pm

Seriously go on and tell me what you guys think! My first time!! Ehem...thats what she said.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

New Guild!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild!!   New Guild!! Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 7:36 pm

Forum is good. Simple one Smile But i think that i will stay keeping EoC alive still. But cos both are guild i could join there hmm... time shows...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

New Guild!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild!!   New Guild!! Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jul 2011, 10:45 am

Yes I plan to full time stay in EoC as well! This is like a midlife crisis thing for me I guess.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

New Guild!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild!!   New Guild!! Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jul 2011, 11:13 am

There's no point in this. It appears there are more clans and guides in JK2 then people. What's the point of having 5 guides with the same people in them? loL
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

New Guild!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild!!   New Guild!! Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jul 2011, 11:18 am

Don't you have a big bad clan to run Laffy? When I asked for an opinion it wasnt for something to shoot me down with. Try being nice and maybe you will get a positive response.

However, you told the truth...and it doesnt bother me. It's not hard to run a guild...perhaps a little too easy.
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

New Guild!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild!!   New Guild!! Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 7:19 pm

[It may look easy tim, But you need to learn that it isn't as easy as it looks. You may think that it is just a simple guild, Like it doesn't matter because it's not of a higher rank like a clan. But once you have alot of members they are willing to look up to you, to make them have excitement in a way that they are willing to stay!.. Im not bringing you down, but if it is a clan or guild. The leader is responable to making topics, and other things, unless you command somebody to do so..

~mIcC
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

New Guild!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild!!   New Guild!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 5:01 pm

I think i might just delete it. It bores me now. Much rather be in SoL and EoC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Guild!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild!!   New Guild!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Guild!!
Page 1 of 1