)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!

Go down 
+6
Dr. Evil
Proballboy
sebbat
Leonardo
mereel
Spartacat
10 posters

DOES HALO:REACH SUCK?
Yes
Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! I_vote1021%Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! I_vote11
 21% [ 3 ]
No
Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! I_vote1079%Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! I_vote11
 79% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Empty
PostSubject: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 5:45 am

plz tel me cuz i need 2 kno k thx bai

<3

bounce Very Happy Cool cat cat
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 6:14 am

HELL NO

*ahem*

I mean, no. It is one of my favorite games, and I do hope that if you played any of the other Halo games and have a grasp of what the story is, play this game. The campaign is a tad short, which is sad, but it has Firefight (Halo's version of Nazi Zombies or Horde), it's famous Custom Games, and a huge Multiplayer experience. Also, the armor customization is freaking awesome. :p
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 9:20 am

No. Because blowing up the Covenant is what I live for. Oh and assassinations. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:41 am

No, cuz i like ponys
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 12:51 pm

We ALL like ponies Sebb!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 6:55 pm

No because i'm Dr. Evil...........And if you do I will get my freaking lzer beams attached to sharks freaking heads and I will storm you whilst Mini-Me is humping the Lazzzeer. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 6:56 pm

I mean yes not no lololo
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 7:37 pm

sebbat wrote:
No, cuz i like ponys
and because it is awesome! also i like turtles.....
Back to top Go down
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 7:11 pm

I like sharks with lazer beams attached to their heads.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 7:55 pm

I never played Halo...But I don't think that could be suck game.
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 9:26 pm

NO!
i play Halo reach and it best halo game EVER Very Happy
Halo Reach is the best game because it can happen just anywhere.

new guns, new things, and map maker program.
and new elites.

FAN FAILS AND DED'S
Back to top Go down
Weaver

Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 9:29 pm

Halo Reach is a good game; I even have it my self at home, I have a very nice rank on Reach. If anyone has Reach and want too see me on Reach please PM me or just post here on this topic Very Happy, I'd love to meet anyone that has it Smile
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 1:08 am

I have halo reach and im clonel
But my live is end now :/

And i need wait i can buy more.
But anyway my player name is ShadowPower5
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 7:39 am

Halo Reach is a good game it kicks MW2's ass.
Back to top Go down
Weaver

Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 6:11 am

Maybe i can add you power in the next following week on my xbox live Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Weaver

Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 6:15 am

If anyone has reach or xbox live i'd like to meet you; If you do have Xbox Live you can add me if you want Smile Gamertag: Ston3llBrian cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!   Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Halo:Reach suck? You decide! Please vote!
Page 1 of 1