)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

New account

Go down 
+3
Boogieman
Rex
Dr. Evil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

New account Empty
PostSubject: New account   New account Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 3:31 am

Just letting you know that I have made a new account and made a new e-mail because I was so freaking stupid and I forgot my password and User name. I fail miserably. Good game x)
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 3:52 am

So Where is that vid?
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 5:18 am

Rex wrote:
So Where is that vid?

Not video he meant his forum account.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 5:54 am

aw well, normally i would forget everything about my acc if i rarely visit the pages or forums. but in evils case it s really short.
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 7:46 am

That Is why you have Email, and BTW you dint have to make Another Account you could ask admin to reset Your Password though Forum control it's easily done.

Making 2 Accounts can Cause Confusion into Account if it was the forum, we Are Talking about,
Cool
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 9:28 am

Yeah man, there's three admins here (I'm one of them) that can change any aspect of your account in seconds :p All you need to do is ask somehow Smile
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 9:43 am

considering if you have siblings, then it should be confirmed somehow.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 7:41 pm

Boogieman wrote:
Rex wrote:
So Where is that vid?

Not video he meant his forum account.

He told me somethink about hosting a new video when he makes his new acount.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 7:58 pm

huh? why not using his old acc to do that?
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 7:59 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Just letting you know that I have made a new account and made a new e-mail because I was so freaking stupid and I forgot my password and User name. I fail miserably. Good game x)

For that...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 4:06 am

Dont worry XD

Your confusing :S

YEAH BABY YEAH!
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 8:10 pm

Rex wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

For that...
Next time before you forget, post your accname and your accpass here, just for not forgetting them,we ll tell you (jk)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 11:52 pm

Eeeeey non of that you bully xD
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 1:17 am

But how can you remember it in an alternative way? :O
Back to top Go down
~sillY

~sillY

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 2:55 am

Most of my passes are the same, made up word because sometimes I put 123 or random caps in afterwards... Razz
Back to top Go down
~sillY

~sillY

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 2:56 am

Oops.. My brother obviously forgot to log out of his account... :@
Back to top Go down
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 2:58 am

Most of my passes are the same, made up word because sometimes I put 123 or random caps in afterwards...

That's what I meant to say -___-'
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 10:31 pm

b b b b b b b b b b brrrrute force!!!!! attax on evil's acc bc he s evil xD.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 10:53 pm

Muahaha!! I know right? Why pick on me just because I am evil? When I catch you I will feed you to my mutated sea bass! Muahaha, Muahahaha, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 9:55 am

sea bass ? the sound of bass in the sea???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New account Empty
PostSubject: Re: New account   New account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New account
Page 1 of 1