)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena Empty
PostSubject: Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena   Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 10:11 am

Has anyone here watched this show? It's very good once you get past all the violence and sex. Every night for the past two weeks I've watched at least two episodes (100 minutes).

It's very under rated. If you have Netflix or Starz, you should definately check this show out, it's got me hooked.

Even better, it's based off the true story and while it might not be extremely 100% historically accurate, it does its job as a good tv show and as a historical show. Most of the characters were real people.

You should watch the trailer! Enjoy!

--Cat! Very Happy cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena   Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 12:09 pm

Yeah i heard of it, i want to see it Very Happy also im waiting for The walking dead season 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena   Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 10:57 pm

I just saw 2 lesbians kissing in the trailer im gonna start watching it now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena   Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 10:59 pm

@Gonza - How many head shots was that? 4? ROCK AIMBOT.
Back to top Go down
Weaver

Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena   Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:27 am

Lol, HES A AIMBOTTER"! cheers
Back to top Go down
Weaver

Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena   Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:29 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
@Gonza - How many head shots was that? 4? ROCK AIMBOT.
I saw Dr Evil in austin powers yesterday Smile) Goldmember, very funny xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena   Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spartacus: Blood & Sand/Gods of the arena
Page 1 of 1