)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......

Go down 
+14
Dark Misery
mereel
Boogieman
Nibler
TheGraanulaarian
Leonardo
Ajunta Pall
Lelouch
Phoenix
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Rex
Xasomur
wehr
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wehr

OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Empty
PostSubject: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2011, 7:13 pm

"Yes we can" drive the USA into the ground in one term........................... O M F G this guy has got to go. Last nite our triple A rating on our debt was downgraded for 1st time ever in history. We will now have to pay more interest on money we borrow. This event was no doubt hastened by the public circus over the debt ceiling. Let's just burn more money fools.

2011 Q1 GDP .4%
2011 Q2 GDP 1.3%

If we go into recession again before many of our corporations have had time to heal from last recession we are fu kked. Can you say "Great Depression II". We are at the precipice.

in complete and total disgust,

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 12:07 am

this is just the aftermath of the depression you talk about. and obama did the only thing he could do to save the economy of your country. ur searching for reasons to hate him...
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 12:41 am

@Xaso, just what are you talking about? This has nothing to do with QE1, QE2 or TARP. Your post makes you look foolish. Get a clue before you open your mouth.

w
e
h
r

Last edited by wehr on Sun 07 Aug 2011, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 12:43 am

wehr wrote:
Xaso, just what are you talking about? When you don't have a clue please don't say stupid things.

w
e
h
r

LoL...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 12:45 am

wehr wrote:
Xaso, just what are you talking about? When you don't have a clue please don't say stupid things.

w
e
h
r

maybe youre the one without clue. or your just too proud or angry... idc...
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 12:47 am

And what do you want to do againts Obama wehr?
Shoot him like How the ppl did with Nicolae Ceaușescu? =]
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 1:04 am

Xasomur wrote:
this is just the aftermath of the depression you talk about. and obama did the only thing he could do to save the economy of your country. ur searching for reasons to hate him...

Xaso said this above. It has not 1 thing to do with the debt ceiling that has been raised numerous times before by varying presidents. Raising the debt ceiling was not a measure employed by the government to pull us out of recession. Why don't you back up with facts what you say and better yet make sense.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 1:06 am

its not made to pull you out of a depression, but the depression has killed your household, and not raising the dept ceiling would kick the usa out of the international competition...
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 1:22 am

Uh Xaso, if we burn in flames Germany will go with us. You should care. Why don't you look to see how much you export to the USA. Also, if the wolrd goes into global recession is Germany going to bail out Italy and Spain, or any other EU nation that goes down. These countries are on the brink right now along with a few others. I don't even mention Greece cuz it's game over for them. The EU will implode. You should look back to the Great Depression when it took wheels barrels full of Deutsche Marks to get a loaf of bread. My point here is only that all countries around the world suffered during the Great Depression.

In my original post I am angry because our debt would not have been downgraded so fast without the spectacle that the president, senate and congress caused. But you do not understand my post. This is going to force the USA to pay more in interest for issuing new debt. They have made it so we are just throwing money out the window by being idiots. You just don't get it. It has nothing to do with recession. It has to do with stupidity, kinda like you sometimes.

w
e
h
r

Last edited by wehr on Sun 07 Aug 2011, 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 2:00 am

ha... so you think they raise the dept ceiling for nothing? lol
atm its the only viable way... and i KNOW that when the usa's economy dies, the whole world will suffer from it. just because of that im quite informed and i dont only base my opinion on hatred and prejudice...
what would have happened if they didnt raise the ceiling? what else should they have done? ...
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 2:34 am

I always thought Wehr was German, like Xaso. Just noticed today that he isn't....

My random spam of the day for you Razz
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 3:12 am

Xaso, you being German, I don't think you have any right to talk about hatred and prejudice. I mean with your Nazi record. All developed countries cannot compete with low cost labor from countries like India and China. It is not a USA phenomenon that developed countries are confronting. You are in same boat. Maybe our deficit wouldn't be so high if the chinese didn't pirate all our movies or 8 out of 10 copies of Windows 7. At least we have shitloads of natural gas we can turn to. What is Germany going to do when oil is over 200 euros per barrel? I think Germany should pay us back for rebuilding them after the war.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 11:22 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I always thought Wehr was German, like Xaso. Just noticed today that he isn't....

My random spam of the day for you Razz

I always thought the same..
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 11:44 am

wehr wrote:
Xaso, you being German, I don't think you have any right to talk about hatred and prejudice. I mean with your Nazi record. All developed countries cannot compete with low cost labor from countries like India and China. It is not a USA phenomenon that developed countries are confronting. You are in same boat. Maybe our deficit wouldn't be so high if the chinese didn't pirate all our movies or 8 out of 10 copies of Windows 7. At least we have shitloads of natural gas we can turn to. What is Germany going to do when oil is over 200 euros per barrel? I think Germany should pay us back for rebuilding them after the war.

w
e
h
r

I dont know what this arguement is about, but I cant agree with this statement on any level. Its all that "We won the war" bullshit. It makes me laugh because none of us were in the war, so we didnt win anything, our predecessors won the war, not our generation. I dont think its right to take credit for something you personally havent done. On that Basis, it is not right that that every German has to take penance for what one German (Hitler) did.

Im a big believer that no matter who you are, or where you are from, you should never take responsibility for another persons actions, or even apologise on their behalf. An arab could walk up to me in the street and say "My brother was one the terroists who was behind the 9/11 attacks, but I personally am an honest law abiding person who wants to live a good life." I would look on that person with no less respect than anybody else, and certainly wouldnt expect him to take responsibility for it.

Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 2:30 pm

@phoenix, were you drunk when you wrote that man. O M F G....

w
e
h
r

PS- Hitler was Austrian.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 2:52 pm

im tired of getting muted because my country did horrible things in past. if this would count, then ppl from the usa should be muted too: slavery.
but both countries learned from their mistakes... so just stop using that as an argument, because it is none.

if i see prejudices and one-sided, sometimes even nonsense, arguments, then i may point it out... anyone can, no matter who he is or where hes from.

and i dont see the questions answered for what you would have rather be done than raising the dept ceiling... or what you think would have happened, when obama didnt push it.
but if you tried to say we should financially help the usa out of the misery, then k... maybe that would have been a way, but atm germany is, as you said, paying to make the eu survive. for greece, portucal, ireland... and maybe soon italy and spain...
but the usa isnt as burned as those countries. the usa is still, in terms of relation, kinda strong. and they can get out of the misery alone (unlike germany after ww2). raising the dept ceiling was necessary for that...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 4:02 pm

░░░░:▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄

░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄

░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█

░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█ PROBLEM ¿?

░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█

█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█

█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█

░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█

░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█

░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█

░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█

░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 7:18 pm

LOL WOLF BHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 3:04 am

wehr wrote:
@phoenix, were you drunk when you wrote that man. O M F G....

Why shithead? Suspect
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 3:44 am

I could comment John but you're really not worth it.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 9:46 am

Lol wehr if you don't like black people just say it.

I don't like Obama either but I would rather not bring useless Political topics into a Star Wars forum.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 11:35 am

@Tim, I dunno where you get your logic. Where did I say anything racist, prejudiced or full of hatred. I just gave fundamentally sound reasons why Obama needs to go and you guys make up shi t, Xaso included. Tim, we've talked about all kinds of stuff over the years, politics and economics as well. You don't know what you're talking about. If you don't like a topic why participate and make ignorant comments.

I apologize for thinking any of you had a brain, minus Kern and Sebb.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 11:41 am

no you didnt give any reasons. you just said it was shit, what he done, and despite all my askings you cant answer these questions: what you would have rather be done than raising the dept ceiling... or what you think would have happened, when obama didnt push it.

what obama did was simply the better decision...

but u obviously dont even care for a professional discsussion, all you did was insult ppl, or pull out things from the past that have barely to do with the actual problem. but u keep dissing obama... --> hatred...
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 12:14 pm

Xaso, the debt ceiling had been raised over 60 times since the late 1960s and it's never been a circus til this idiot. It was poor planning and poor negotiating skills that lead to a last minute debacle. The Treasury didn't have enough cash on hand to cover current expenses. There was an Agust 2nd deadline that if the debt ceiling had not been raised there would be defaults on certain govt. payments. My point is something this serious should have not been handled at the last minute. The CEO of Standard and Poors cited the government's untimely, and disfunctional, handling of this isssue as a reason for the downgrade. You guys don't understand this means we will have to pay billions more in interest per year. Money thrown out the window that could have not been wasted.

There are many other things this president has down that has impeded business. Like the marotorium on drilling in the Gulf of Mexico that put over 10,000 people out of work, most of which had nothing to do with the spill by BP.

There are other issues that are ridiculous in the Dodd-Frank act too. The president signed this piece of crap into law. For example, in this act the government began to regulate interchange fees on debit cards. Debit Cards had nothing to do with the recesssion. The goverment is regulating many areas of business now that it should not be. Repealing Glass-Steagall was a big mistake during Clinton's presidency. This is one of the primary causes of the Sub Prime crisis. Glass-Steagall should have been reinstated instead of dreaming up new legislation to try to regulate issues that were handled nicely by Glass-Steagall for over 70 years. FYI, under Glass-Steagall there was what they called a China Wall between Banks and Investment Banks. It did not allow the business functions of each to overlap. Mortgages could not have been directly packaged up into CDO's (collateralized debt obligations) by the invesment banks under Glass-Steagall and then sold by the Investment Banks. This China Wall was to prevent conflicts of interest between banks and investment banks that had become apparent prior to the crash of 1929.

w
e
h
r

Last edited by wehr on Mon 08 Aug 2011, 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitimeMon 08 Aug 2011, 12:31 pm

Wehr, you can't JUST blame Obama. His poor negotiation skills with the two parties factor in, of course, but lately both parties have been unreasonable with each other about nearly everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......   OBAMA is vying for worst president ever....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OBAMA is vying for worst president ever.......
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next