)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

shitty internet problems.

Go down 
+2
Boogieman
mantA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mantA

mantA

shitty internet problems. Empty
PostSubject: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 7:21 am

Hey guys,

I am inactive in game but in forum only because our main internet contract already runs out and itbwas supposed to change into the new provider which makes us having doublespeed to 32mbit/s.

Unfortunately that damned house management didnt move their hairy asses to let the new provider to continue the cable arrangement through the huge 12floord house. Alot of my neighbours stay wihout phone and internet and now i start to have none of them as well. At 8.53pm my internet broke down after that morning we were unable to phone to somewhere. Tomorrow we ll be asking these fools of the house management what ll happen to that cable thing. Let s see...

So i and my bro can only stay online in forum or xfire sometimes Sad bc i still have my mobile internet. At least better than nothing but not well for the whole family.

We might have to look for a new provider and i fear it takes a while until we get proper internet back.

Ok then bb in game but cya on forum/xfire!

Ps: my xfire is mantashi
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 7:58 am

Again? I thought you said that your student apartment had the worst connections.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 8:02 am

Yeh but it has arrived at my family s house. Today my dad phoned to the house management and they said they tried to contact to the provider but they seemed not to respond. Butthe day before the provider told us,that they didnt get any response from the house management. They waited each other formonths !!! And even neighbours suffer with us. But longer than we do.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 8:04 am

I see. Bad providers..Have you considered of getting a new Internet provider?
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 8:20 am

Atm our hands are tied up too, the contract has been started and we cant cancel it. The only bad person is the house management. We really wanted this new provider but the house has the cable technology like in the seventies!

Since then no one had agreed to replace the cable system bc it cost much of the owner s budget. Last time when we both had a fight , bc of your bro, remember ? I was there at the owners meeting and there was an offer that these cables will be replaced for free. All ppl voted yes.

June, the installation had begun and second day, something was broken, completely cancelled. No one knows what will happen. Alot want to have the same provider as we do bc it s one of the best offers ever. But when there s no one replacing the damn cables or fixing the problem, then we stay like this until the end of the year or something... time s running, if nothing happens in the next weeks, many ppl start screaming and raging, bc theydont have phone or internet formonths and it surely becomes worse for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 7:12 am

East German technologies lol.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 8:53 am

But we live in the west germany :0

Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 4:40 am

mantA wrote:
But we live in the west germany :0

Oh really? I thought you said you lived in the southern Germany?
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 7:02 am

We live inthe south of germany next to lake constance but it lies on the western half of germany. It was called "Bundesrepublik Deutschland" aka BRD. The eastern half of germany was called "Deutsche Demokratische Republik" aka DDR. Well ask master xaso about the english translation. If you take a look at the past after the second worldwar the french, usa and GB Took over the western half of germany while the sowjets had taken over the eastern half of germany. Through the so called political changes or structures it started to differ from each other.
Back to top Go down
nVidia

nVidia

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 7:31 am

i got no internet too this shit K**** B* its not normal on holiday no internet

All are in internet chatting playing videos and we dont got internet.. very sad
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:30 pm

Hmmmmm....
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 6:06 pm

He s right. It s really sad when you have vacation coming home and WTF, NO INTERNET???
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 2:35 am

I know what the GDR / DDR was. The didn't have the best economic system, but they had access to jobs, health care reforms, education and more.
Back to top Go down
nVidia

nVidia

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 3:23 am

The easter
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 7:40 am

Okbfinally today we got officially announced, that on monday,26th september , the cables will be replaced and so we hope that it will finish it completely. Tomorrow we will organize a person to bring the stuffs like hardwares to us and install them.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 3:08 pm

dam 3rd world countries! lol!
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 4:35 pm

Yeh germany lies in the third wirld with the worst infrastructure ever, especially in networking issues.. Wink
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 11:15 pm

http://existenz.se/out.php?id=38661
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shitty internet problems.   shitty internet problems. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shitty internet problems.
Page 1 of 1