)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

THIS. IS. EPIC.

Go down 
+6
sebbat
TheGraanulaarian
Lucifer
Vader
Xasomur
mereel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 11:25 am

You, by all that is holy and is Star Wars, much watch this video.

NOW

Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 12:17 pm

wonderful classic
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 12:25 pm

Very inspirational i have to say.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 1:11 pm

i wish more people would think like this, he is right every word of it... This world we live in now is sickening..
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 1:50 pm

<333333333333333333333333
My words were taken right from my mouth when I head this.
LOVE YOU MEREEL FOR SENDING THIS TO ME
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 8:01 am

<3 you too Graan. :>
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 8:07 am

I watched it before.. epic
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 11:49 pm

WONDERFUl!!!! Every word he said is just true. But human nature just steps out in some of us which destroys everything he said Sad
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 5:38 am

WHAT THE HELL! HE HAS JUST STOLEN MY SPEACH. BASTARD!
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 2:08 am

sorry boogie ^^ that was a declaration of war and the attempt to make ppl give away their individuality and trust their own power of decision to the mastermind of a superior government. there were better speeches boogie Smile even by lenin Razz
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 5:15 am

Xasomur wrote:
sorry boogie ^^ that was a declaration of war and the attempt to make ppl give away their individuality and trust their own power of decision to the mastermind of a superior government. there were better speeches boogie Smile even by lenin Razz

Tell me one man that inspired millions of workers and peasants to revolt against a army loyal to a monarchist/leader.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 5:42 am

i guess you already know pugatschow...
but if you really mean millions, you have to look over to china... any revolt there contains MILLIONS of ppl, just because they're so many ppl there, always been. if you want NAMES i tell you fan chong. peasant revolt leader somewhat near birth of christ.
or Zhang Jue, peasant revolt leader somewhen bout the 3rd century

but if youre ok with it, when the revolt wasnt that big, but more important for our history, then i tell you wat tyler and nils dacke or thomas müntzer Smile

the point wasnt that i dislike lenin. i just said lenin had better speeches.
and i said, that i rather appreciate when ppl emphazise the peaceful power of the very individual. you cant deny that lenin was militarist. but i dislike militarism.
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 7:52 am

And...? O.o?
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 8:05 am

Xasomur wrote:
i guess you already know pugatschow...
but if you really mean millions, you have to look over to china... any revolt there contains MILLIONS of ppl, just because they're so many ppl there, always been. if you want NAMES i tell you fan chong. peasant revolt leader somewhat near birth of christ.
or Zhang Jue, peasant revolt leader somewhen bout the 3rd century

but if youre ok with it, when the revolt wasnt that big, but more important for our history, then i tell you wat tyler and nils dacke or thomas müntzer Smile

the point wasnt that i dislike lenin. i just said lenin had better speeches.
and i said, that i rather appreciate when ppl emphazise the peaceful power of the very individual. you cant deny that lenin was militarist. but i dislike militarism.

I also dislike militarism but the reason why the communist countries such as the Soviet union had so much military was because former super powers such as the Nazi Germany for example and then the USA started the cold war that pushed them to the limit.

Remember the Red Army was established by the workers and peasants, not the tsarist army.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 10:15 am

of course. without an army russia would have been either taken by nazis or vanished by the usa. but who said i liked nazis or usa more? ^^
what i disliked at the speech was, that it calling ppl to grap arms. you could have chosen another, not so war-like, speech of lenin Smile

Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 12:06 am

Xasomur wrote:
of course. without an army russia would have been either taken by nazis or vanished by the usa. but who said i liked nazis or usa more? ^^
what i disliked at the speech was, that it calling ppl to grap arms. you could have chosen another, not so war-like, speech of lenin Smile

Lenin had no choice but to start a civil war to remove the capitalist influence in Russia.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 5:20 am

even if he was forced to go a dubious way of war i dont have to like a speech of him incite ppl to grap the arms... so i like better the speech of chaplin Smile
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 12:26 pm

Xasomur wrote:
even if he was forced to go a dubious way of war i dont have to like a speech of him incite ppl to grap the arms... so i like better the speech of chaplin Smile

Do you feel forced to "like" Lenins glorious speech comrade Xaso? No. I posted his speech here because it could also be under the same title as the topic is named.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THIS. IS. EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS. IS. EPIC.   THIS. IS. EPIC. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS. IS. EPIC.
Page 1 of 1