)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Force with server

Go down 
+5
nVidia
gunnarwish
mantA
Ajunta Pall
Cancer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cancer

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 4:58 am

How come its easy to pull on your server and on others its not?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 5:18 am

cuz you drain spam ?
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 5:41 am

What pull, force_pull?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 6:42 am

or, maybe it's cuz you use it on bots or nups, which have pull 0 or 1, which doesn't let them block pull 3, so yes you can pull them ez.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:43 am

maybe lack of skills
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 5:02 pm

Get a virtual vacuum cleaner in your hands besides your saber.
Back to top Go down
nVidia

nVidia

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 8:05 pm

Get a virtual vacuum cleaner in your hands besides your saber.

XD OMG HILARIUS XD
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:17 pm

Nvidia, how the hell did you.manage to go to the internet at this time when you are at school?
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 4:18 pm

Lmao so cancerous
Back to top Go down
Cancer

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 6:31 pm

where can i get a vaccuum cleaner?
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 6:53 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 12:31 am

Im sorry i couldnt find a cheaper one and a one which you have a handheld. But yeahhh look, a vacuum cleaner is not enough to pull your opponent, how cant you live without push?
http://www.shopmania.com.au/vacuum-cleaners?q=site:ebay.com.au

I suggest you should get one which it should reverse the air so thyt you push, so... get a
Leafblower too !

Guys dont ever think that jkii exist in real with forces like push/pull etc. You cant do that with your bare hands. They all get devices hidden in their hands or dont show it bc it s either too big and unhandy or you have just seen the illusions that they do with bare hands.

So imagine in real, push and pull needs time to get active so turn the engine on and hold in your hand, and in combat, well errh have these things carried on your back and dont forget a huge battery pack. Do you ever think that they ever run faster than they look like now?! Bc they all carry that stuff they need.

Do you think you can make a huge lightning from the bare hands ?! No! Electroshocker
drain?? Pepperspray
heal?? A medic pack inside your pockets, plaster i mean.
Bacta is just an energy drink like redbull or something.

Cmoooon all illusions, you cant think that they ever become real ! XD
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 3:53 am

i want one like that Samsung SR-8845

u can find it on the link manta sended
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 11:32 am

Lol Manta ++
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 8:25 am

WOW 695$ for a vacuum cleaner? I bet it can store and catch loads of crap.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 12:50 pm

Manta I don't know what the hell you're on about but it's hilarious. ++
Back to top Go down
Cancer

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 9:53 pm

thanks for the vacuum cleaner manta, it was a great suggestion. best money ive spent ever now i can own all
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 10:34 pm

Kool stuff Manta, u should be a sales person ^.^

Last edited by Chelsea on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 11:23 pm

lmao xDD nicce for a blow job

i think someone here is home alone to much
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 11:46 pm

No you're wrong, i got work and uni, i've been working my tired ass off so pretty much i'm not at home alot these days while enjoying the outside world. I guess prolly U ARE more of it since u do play jk2 more than me so who is the pretty smart asslick here biatch

Last edited by Chelsea on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:01 am

hmmm i better dont respont on this one
Back to top Go down
Cancer

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:19 am

lolololol
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 12:17 pm

Chelsea wrote:
No you're wrong, i got work and uni, i've been working my tired ass off so pretty much i'm not at home alot these days while enjoying the outside world. I guess prolly U ARE more of it since u do play jk2 more than me so who is the pretty smart asslick here biatch

Aye? You're not the only one who is working hard. I am working 8 ~ 9 hours / day and when its finally Friday and you're going home from work you get a good feeling that the rest of the weekend belongs to you. Include Manta hes signing up for night shifts and turns you into a vampire.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:02 pm

I had to force myself to open my eyes at 3 am while working, that s wgy i started drinking coffee which makes my stomach turns around... thank god that the vacation job is over. Noww to the colledge duties like chelsea described.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Force with server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force with server   Force with server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Force with server
Page 1 of 1