)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Jedi Academy - SoL?

Go down 
4 posters

SoL Jedi Academy server?
YES (please put this)
Jedi Academy - SoL? I_vote1050%Jedi Academy - SoL? I_vote11
 50% [ 1 ]
NO ( WHYYYYYYYY!)
Jedi Academy - SoL? I_vote1050%Jedi Academy - SoL? I_vote11
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Jedi Academy - SoL? Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Academy - SoL?   Jedi Academy - SoL? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 1:30 am

Ok basically I just think that we should create a SoL FFA server and SoL Siege servers in JK3, I think this would be great as we could get LOADS more people to join up into the clan. I know this will probably cost loads of money for the servers, but I think this would be really great (and there is only 1 siege server on jk3 and I cannot get it to work because of JA 1.01 -__-) so, PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ someone make an official SoL siege and FFA server in jk3 with same rules, it would be so great!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Academy - SoL?   Jedi Academy - SoL? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 3:39 am

It must be a lugormod server. They are the best. It is basically a leveling system which allowed you to level up by getting credits. You get credits by hacking the bank, killing other people, being the king of the hill and finding the cash stack.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Academy - SoL?   Jedi Academy - SoL? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 3:49 am

Eeeh?
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Academy - SoL?   Jedi Academy - SoL? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 4:05 am

First who is going to pay this??? Second it would make loads work on forum and on the new server. Third it would make things very confusing others talk about and play jk3 and others talk and play jk2. We would need 2 forum sections to it which makes more and more work. And SoL wouldn't be one there would be jk3 SoL and jk2 SoL 2 separeted gorup.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Academy - SoL?   Jedi Academy - SoL? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 4:57 am

I know it would be very hard work, but I think it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Academy - SoL?   Jedi Academy - SoL? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 5:01 am

Why really?? Our clan is pretty big and healthy. It would mess things up more than really help.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Academy - SoL?   Jedi Academy - SoL? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 9:15 am

we've been through this a hundred times. pls only bring this stuff up if we have really new circumstances that would make it wort tho talk about this again...
closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Academy - SoL?   Jedi Academy - SoL? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi Academy - SoL?
Page 1 of 1