)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

KERNO

Go down 
+8
Ajunta Pall
mantA
Leonardo
Xasomur
Igrom
solid snake
Axel
wehr
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wehr

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 1:58 am

First topic message reminder :

@Kerno, how democratic. When one is exposed to just lock a topic......

@Igrom, you're failing to understand english my friend.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 11:28 pm

haha, i dont have anything against you, because you script. many ppl script, and i have friends that script too. and you and me, we could get along well with each other for some time. you were supporting me with working on issues sol had...

but if you ask me why i hate you: you are a telerunner and emotekser, youre aggressive and insulting, and youre politically blinded Smile
Back to top Go down
wehr

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 11:32 pm

I don't like you because you think you know but you don't know.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 11:33 pm

then you'd need to hate yourself too Smile
Back to top Go down
wehr

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 11:36 pm

Haha, I didn't say hate. I pity you is more like it. This is like whacking at a Pinata til it breaks, hilarious.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 12:02 am

you forgot me wehr, i don't like you neither Sad
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 1:13 am

XD do not forget me and merc.
Back to top Go down
wehr

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 1:17 am

Merc is not SOL, plus he's not giving me shit in forums, and Manta you will like me. You just don't know me well enough. AJu, I thought you did like me. I just thought you didn't like me pointing out that you scripted in TTs, etc......... And guys this was not about "like" what I said. It was about grudges. So don't twist things. Aju we have never had problems on forums because you can stay unbiased. Xaso is not capable of that. That is why he should step down. A moderator is like a referee in a fight, a middle man, and should not be punching the contestants. Xaso can't handle that role.

Xaso said "but if you ask me why i hate you", to me.

How can he be unbiased about anything if he hates me?????????

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 3:09 am

idc about what you say about me, i just can't bear your ways to act/fight on server ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 3:21 am

im doing my job as a moderator quite well, seeing the fact that youre still here able to nag, though i hate you Smile
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 4:26 am

Ok wehr i agree with you that i dont know you well, buuut you , just , pick ,me , always , as , a , random , player , with , your , emote , kicking , style. XD
Back to top Go down
wehr

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 5:54 am

manta, just turn emotes off and dont play as padawan. then we not have any problems. also, i don't think merc hates me.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 7:26 am

well i need to admit it's true i dont hate you but i do want to know why you always hunt manta u guy's had a problem before? because when both of u guy's are in the server i always see you guy's fighting even when i know manta dont want is there a way to solve this issue? manta is a great guy he is the reason why i still play this game just to have fun with him and make him better.

so there must be a solution to fix this even with avoiding each other i do the same now with power.

and we all know this game is death.

and tbh wehr you and manta kind of fight for the same atleast i think

manta fights to against aimbotters and other cheaters much ppl call me a cheater to but manta and nvidia saw what i can do without evc and a kickscript manta is training to be able to attack aimbotters etc and i have a feeling u fight against that kind of players to correct me if i'm wrong.
i realy think it's time to solve this.
Back to top Go down
wehr

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:11 am

agreed merc. if you don't rape power i will leave manta alone. just because i do this sometimes it does not mean i don't like people. i actually like manta and just want to see how hard he will fight. i know power can do dumb things sometimes but he is really a kid, and loves this game. i don't think us older ppl realize how much power loves jk2. i watch him sometimes, like training a new recruit yesterday, and i know it means a lot more to him then me. powers english is bad too and sometimes he thinks i'm laming when i'm protecting him. if you kill him couple times that is one thing merc. but i see those pics power posted and i know it is not simple couple times you killed him.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:12 am

Wehr, i noticed you attacked me always when i m there in server. Also even if i put my name on, you went anonym and attacked me plus you ganged me with laoss sometimes. And this way of playing makes no fun and you know that. Also you called me a nazi, for what i am not standing for. I hate racism myself and i dont like it when you call me like that. Do not act like you wasnt that guy bc i know your fighting style.

I want an answer from you what s the reason about your recent behavior in my presence and then we can try solving this.

We both know that it s a game, a game is supposed to be fun, not to argue about some shitshats which is not suiting ourselves well.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:18 am

i wont kill power but try to have peace with manta, manta is a very nice guy and as a fighter he realy is impressive but i know he needs much to learn and i'm working on it. anyway i want that this topic ends with friendship or a other solution.
Back to top Go down
wehr

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 9:22 am

manta, when you fight people, whether it in game or debate, you look for their weakness. calling a german a nazi is an easy way to get a german heated up and off their game. that is all. it's all tactics and nothing personal. you think i haven't got xaso mad at the same thing? but i'm a quarter german so it's like the pot calling the kettle black, kinda, to me. where you think i get my name wehr? wehr means defense. in my old clan we used to protect new players from lamers. from reading history i really respected Rommel and found how you can find good people on both sides of war. he represented all that was good in german military tradition but suffered much. so now we make peace.

PAX,

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:17 am

wehr wrote:
I'll say something else here too. The stuff between Boogieman and I started in server. He was not SOL back then and he was picking on Rachel. Rachel, who was SOL, asked me to help her out. So I raped Boogieman in server and he was cr ying. It continued to this stuff on forums and he still holds grudges against me today. So I was protecting a SOL.

w
e
h
r

I picked on her in the forum about running instead of fighting, but she got additional skills. It suprises me that she needs a JK2 veteran to finish me off when she couldn't.

Yeah I do hold a grudge against you, Wehr. First of you began with your insulting about everyones skills, then you started your anti-Scandinavian propaganda and trust me you're obviously jealous because you never been there. Stop talking shit about Scandinavia and our culture and language, racist.

Besides you're no guardian for SoL you're teaming up with random lamers and hackers in the server and attacking our members. "" Protecting a SoL "" Yeah right and I'm Jesus typing on a keyboard right now.

Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:23 am

mantA wrote:
Wehr. Also you called me a nazi.

See? That marks him as a stereotype dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:24 am

wehr wrote:
manta, when you fight people, whether it in game or debate, you look for their weakness. calling a german a nazi is an easy way to get a german heated up and off their game. that is all. it's all tactics and nothing personal. you think i haven't got xaso mad at the same thing? but i'm a quarter german so it's like the pot calling the kettle black, kinda, to me. where you think i get my name wehr? wehr means defense. in my old clan we used to protect new players from lamers. from reading history i really respected Rommel and found how you can find good people on both sides of war. he represented all that was good in german military tradition but suffered much. so now we make peace.

PAX,

w
e
h
r

Then why start a pointless debate about politics in a sci-fi videogame?
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:25 am

Xasomur wrote:
im doing my job as a moderator quite well, seeing the fact that youre still here able to nag, though i hate you Smile

You're doing good as moderator. No need to step down!
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 4:54 pm

the new members are good cryers..
Back to top Go down
wehr

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 4:58 pm

Boogie, thanks for the laffs. I'm half norsk. I have been to Norge. So yeah.........lawl.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 5:16 pm

Wehr, you should know that racism today ISNT tolerated in any areas. You shouldnt have done that. This is not a tactic, that s a provocation. It s too personal and this is not funny to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
wehr

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 5:32 pm

It's good you feel that way Manta. It shows younger generations of Germans have learned from history. The biggest thing I don't understand about WW2 is how Christian Germans ever supported Hitler. I mean how can you be Christian and kill innocent people like the Jews? Christians and Jews even share a lot of the same values. They weren't just Jews either. They were German too. I've been called Nazi more then anyone in game btw. Aries and Dino used to call me that daily. 2 wrongs don't make a right but I knew how it could piss ppl off, cuz it did me.

w
e
h
r

Last edited by wehr on Sun 06 Nov 2011, 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 5:50 pm

Well , do not blame me for that, im not even responsible for this. Do not even dare to talk about this in the present time, it s a game. Besides i m not a racist myself and also i do not even blame any ppl whose religion or skin and cultures are different. I only value their character, HOW each person is. AND i do not prejudice ppl by their nationality .bc of this, it ends into conflicts like this , like we are talking about this, now and here in a forum, which is made from a clan in a sci fi game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KERNO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KERNO   KERNO - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KERNO
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: