)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The sound of aimbot

Go down 
+6
Dark Misery
Leonardo
Xasomur
Igrom
mantA
gunnarwish
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

The sound of aimbot Empty
PostSubject: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 3:36 am

This isnt a Musical trailer like the sound of music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XreoEcQaqe8

Have Fun on this 12:48Min tape
I hope u guy's wont fall asleep like i almost did fighting him.
Realy made me yawn.

Greetings.

Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 3:40 am

best!
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 5:10 am

That's as far as it goes, I guess...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 11:14 am

xD!!!
the fighting is boring
but i like the part when u ask him "aimbot?" and he says "no"
xD
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 11:43 am

That was worth watching Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 4:41 pm

Lol everyone knows lunar aimbots, this is lame coming from you and considering you aimboted, evced, and ks pretty much your whole jk2 career. And now you cri that some guy who noone takes seriously aimbots? LoL
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 4:49 pm

and you dont? Laaaaaf u have done the same amount of scripting and aimbotting over time, who cares now, I appreciate this video from merC so we can show the scripters alot more easily, like laaaaaf and others.. Sure merC uses script but he does so as protection of others, now always himself..
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 5:58 pm

Lucifer wrote:
and you dont? Laaaaaf u have done the same amount of scripting and aimbotting over time, who cares now, I appreciate this video from merC so we can show the scripters alot more easily, like laaaaaf and others.. Sure merC uses script but he does so as protection of others, now always himself..

Actually excluding me testing scripts and aimbot with people and such, I don't use any. Me using them will actually slow me down, aimbot isn't good as pro legit sabering and it's only real-time, I predict peoples moves in my gks, blocking, sabering, etc. Evc isn't real time, and my counting is much more up-to-date. And KS is too short ranged. Actually a pro Ks would b better, but no skill so my mwheel and spacing rapes most Kserz so doesn't matter..

That's just arrogant criing used by people like urself and merC who cri aimbot. I'll give you some tips on pro sabering and gk blocking: 1. Get your eyes checked. 2. There's this new thing called aim. No not +aim just aim. These accusations of hax are getting really old that it's not even funny anymore.

In protection of others? Lol 3 months ago or so that wasn't the case, and I really don't know who's he protecting and who from.. He's protecting newbs from newbs? loL. Because everytime a pro or average player fights him in SOL he RQs.. He can't even protect himself with all the hax in the world. Scripts won't help! So ya, you're reply is more of an attempt of suking up and envious hating. lol!
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 7:39 pm

WAHAHAHAHAHHHH it wasnt hardly shown and now you guys start accusing ppl for cheating too. That s soooo hilarious!

Do you think merc is using +aim, same as siny, and the others? NO! They just have insaneous reflexes. And experiences which they kept up for years.
Even if theres a server which has a full working anticheat, they proved that they really can fight good without relying on ks and evc.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 8:20 pm

Hooray an old fashioned Sindy vs Laaaf brawl!!! God I miss these.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 9:34 pm

Not realy Laaf is just scared he will be Caught next .

and one of the Biggest reasons Laaaf reacts on this is that he still isnt over his defeat xD
poor kid some day's ago he even got owned harder

Laaf:I'll give you some tips on pro sabering and gk blocking: 1. Get your eyes checked. 2. There's this new thing called aim. No not +aim just aim. These accusations of hax are getting really old that it's not even funny anymore.

To laaaf: Pls dont give them tips it will make them worse we all can se that result of those things at you.

Next one For laaf to: everytime a pro or average player fights him in SOL he RQs.
Well tbh withs american beated me? and laaaf all you american came gang me because u guy's are mad for raping the kind like u. then i mostyl disconnected because i dont want to get pulled more in one of ur kinds drama story. Didnt u did this one to? (the ganging) or when it gets boring i disconnect to and seek a real challenge not one where i must hold in you guy's have like 20-45 pings and most euro's beats u guy's up with a 150ping and u all call urself a pro. if anyone dont agree with this (not inculding misses misery she never agree if it's a euro or someone that beats her up) just anser on this ty.

press the <- Button on the left side of ur window dont come again if u are here to insult players.

TY misses misery Dont COME AGAIN if u dont have anything usefull to say (mostly u dont).

Last edited by gunnarwish on Fri 11 Nov 2011, 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 9:45 pm

lol laaaaf, stop talking like pro, in fact you suck Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 11:45 pm

Roar I hate answering to 3 people at once! Too much drama! Sad

"lol laaaaf, stop talking like pro, in fact you suck"
To Aju: No U! Else You wouldn't fear me in your clans server! Cool

To Manta: "WAHAHAHAHAHHHH it wasnt hardly shown and now you guys start accusing ppl for cheating too. That s soooo hilarious!

Do you think merc is using +aim, same as siny, and the others? NO! They just have insaneous reflexes. And experiences which they kept up for years.

Even if theres a server which has a full working anticheat, they proved that they really can fight good without relying on ks and evc."

I'm accusing who of cheats? Look slave, the only time I accuse someone of hax is when it's plain obvious and on top of them admitting it. When merC suked up to me many months ago he told me he used aimbots at times. He probably doesn't now (most cases), considering he's criing about it (Although not sure about wallhax - it's more of a euro standard). I never said anyone else aimbotted like siny (Actually he aimbotted a couple months ago or so before and evc. Again same evidence he said it and actually there's a video of him using evc.)

It doesn't matter if they can fight without it. If they really could beat everyone around them without it then they wouldn't use it. I don't use it, but that's not the point, it's there playing style and they don't cri about it. But people who do use it or have used it a lot like merC and cri about it are hypocrites. That's where the problem lies..

To Merc: Caught next? Again you cri that I aimbot? Thanks for the compliment, yes merc please record me, you can either record me in SOL server raping you, or in FOD or sneaky you 4vs1ing me.

No merC you don't have 150 ping, you have 90 ping in SOL. 90 Ping isn't even euro ping Lol. Most US players have 49-90 ping. So you can't cri ping, not fps. I've seen and heard you get raped by a lot of people. You got raped by me, by wehr, by peg, by devy, etc. You usually quit when one of those people attack you. Unlike you, I play with 130 ping at euro vs 3-4 other guys. See merCy The Forgotten RQing will get you no where, you got to have some ballz to face many people. Because noone rememberes a slave, they are forgetful. That is why you are the great merC the FOrgotten. You get slAmmeD, rapeD, pushed aside and Forgotten. lol!

Another thing don't compare euro and us players, because when US players go to euro with 130-200 ping, yes they mainly lose. But euros (Mainly the ones that call themselves pro) don't even go to US servers, or when they do those same euros quit a minute late or so cause they get pwned.

"press the <- Button on the left side of ur window dont come again if u are here to insult players."

I can't! See I usually put all new pages in tabs. So my back button is blacked out.. Sad
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 11:49 pm

i have 98 ping ty laaaaf
misses misery why u say everyone is ur slave i it to look like ur realy that pro like u say
or for some attention? or lack of friends? and u think this way if people think ur cool they will come to you? because i even makes u fail more then u already do ingame now u fail here to by just saying that to people we already know u dont have respect and u still believe in mickey mouse but this wont make it any better. WAKE UP UR NOT IN DISNEYLAND ANYMORE.

Last edited by gunnarwish on Sat 12 Nov 2011, 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 12:16 am

XD
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 2:19 am

Now i have really got fed up with this. Lafff i have been on the server many times and seen you fight merC why don't you never win then when i'm watching???? Why tell me this??? Explain it.

This is getting really old really. Laff this topics wasn't about you or ment to you. merC just wanted to show a video which he made, so what??? Let it be. It didn't have anything to do with you so why care???? You could have just said if you don't like the video and leave it there. I'm really getting fed up with this every time...

Last edited by solid snake on Sat 12 Nov 2011, 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 2:39 am

easy because he cant win alone or without running whole time for health and drain around ppl

Btw ty solid i hope you finaly cleared his clouded mind of dreams and illusions and some more lies i remember to some screenshots and he said they where fake and some days ago at fod he realy got beated up hard i thought i had maximum a score of 5 when laaaf came in and i ended with 20kills so there are bout 15times i killed him and he didnt even killed me once. then he raged i went afk and he lamed me and later the whole server attack him because of his behavior manta was in to and siny to even siny beated laaaf up but then drama queen started to say his friend is downloading i can get the pic's of that to btw just ask i have them in a file with other tears of laaaaf pic's he always got something to say when he lose anyway but never when he makes a kill well i guess his ego is so buffed up with attacking sol players. and then if someone beats him up his ego get a little decrease and makes him upset and act like this tbh i even dont see any point more to still kill you so... you just can walk anyway i wont hurt you just leave me alone and be nice to people and stop acting like ur some kid that thinks he is superior to other ur far from that u even disapointed me when i saw u fight everyone at fod killed u even without trying i think they got disapointed to like me because ur the one saying everywhere ur the best ds player but there wasnt even one player u could kill 1vs1 and keep fighting u bores me and is pointless because when u lose you lie about the score and u keep talking insulting and make a drama story of it or come gang me later because u lost a fight anyway remember what i said u dont need to keep trying or what ever it will be only make ur ego discrease each time u lose and if u need more ppl to be able to kill me atleast once i dotn see that as a victory aswel just face it.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 3:23 am

Im just getting bored of him saying he is pro, when he is not legit and using scripts, no reason to continue this topic, it's just gonna create more drama...
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 3:48 am

Laaaf is just jalouse that lunar is in the spotlights and not him
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 4:12 am

Then we should record him, xD
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 4:31 am

well he is kind of waste of mb's even if i have a 1tb dont want to waste a mb it's already hard for me to give him one kb from a photo this is the kind of a kid that we need to ignore he only wants attention it's like with a dog if a dog comes running too you and u ignore the dog he will walk away lets do the same.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 4:43 am

everybody knows what laff is. everyone except himself Smile
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 4:49 am

lets continu the topic and forget about him lets not waste more words

Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 4:50 am

Xasomur wrote:
xD!!!
the fighting is boring
but i like the part when u ask him "aimbot?" and he says "no"
xD

well u dont want to know how bored i was then lol
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 5:25 am

As a watcher of the video, i am even bored myself outta the shit and guess why the video needed to be cut bc of his runaway acts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sound of aimbot   The sound of aimbot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sound of aimbot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next