)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Someone lagging SoL server

Go down 
+4
Rex
Vader
mantA
Entangl3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Entangl3

Entangl3

Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 12:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Today 14:20(UTC+2:00) someone lagged server and then forced me out of server. After that I couldnt enter server anymore :<
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dzirtanis
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Dzirtanis

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 5:46 am

YEAH CLOSE TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Dzirtanis
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Dzirtanis

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 5:51 am

hey Manta why your Dpeedtest so small
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 6:31 am

Ahhh you know, when you ordered a mobile internet with 1gb traffic limit and a speed of 6000kbit/s, it was a dream of having this speed. Instead you ran out of traffic and you run with 56kbit/s and here s the proof, how good the technical improvement of germany's latest internet technology is. (Mostly a big shit into the toilet...)
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 7:01 am

thats a reason to come each weekend back home and have some fun with me Razz

3 MORE DAY'S FOR ASSASSIN CREED!
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 7:51 am

XD i dun have this game anyeay so i cant play, xD
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 7:52 am

u should

MANTA WE ARE OFF TOPIC :O
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 7:58 am

Ok, i no moderator of this topic, but i ll download it when i come back home.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 11:47 am

Rex::
"We are talking about something very diferent and there's no place to your argue with merC laffy,I saw that there's no topic where you say something diferent than the RAPE,RQ,OWN,PRO words are starting to be anoying in every topic,even if they are diferent."
-----------------------------

Go say that to merC not me, I don't like random fan attacks. Whenever someone mentions the kings name in vain there is a problem. And that problem has just turned up again. Understand the situation?

Manta::
"Off Topic. We are talking about ente, not about you, laff."
-----------------------------

No we are talking about me, merC just changed the subject from Enty to Misery. Understand the situation?

Merc::
"you still believe in ur own dreams disney land? u got mad because i raped u laaf and since then u only gang me and attack me with lightning spam from a far distance when i fight and like i think most sol members remember 6-0 3-1 u lost u got mad and started to say i won gf etc and the whole server laughed with you they even said u diserve it and later u was at fod and u got raped again and so much people laughed again with you that later the whole server attacked u that day me manta and more where cripple of laughing xD u tried to lame and fail then i went afk and u lamed me a few time because u was to pissed off i probly still have those screens on a file because i know u always lie about it. but i remember to i sended the screens on the forum and u said FAKE screenshots then u lie about even more things like i was the one that made the rules and u still lost. u did the same with sin u fought him u made the rules again u lose then u start making exucess i can get that screenshot to manta got it i remember u said someone is downloading face it you sucks Ty laaaaf ill ignore u now i said what i wanted to say and we all know that u will keep lying and u always when ur talking u talk so much crap that people get annoyed by it so forum admins close the topic.

PS: Junior asked me that day too 1vs1 you (maybe he thought too like many other u need to learn a little lesson.)"
---------------------------

I already explained this dozens of times to you since you're memory has fainted. Right from spawn I come to streets while you come to shield pack and bacta. bacta = life. In a streets only match almost always bacta is omitted because it usually brings luck over skill in the game (For example: u dark rage almost die.. but then at teh last point you do a surprising bacta and superkick or w.e. It adds a cheap kill and life saver. Now how many bactas you used? Yaa a couple. You also counted the chatkills against me when at the beginning before we even went on streets. You did get like 2-3 legit kills though, even though I was experimenting my sabering that's still surprising. But ya if we count like the 3 bactas + 2 kills I did. You do the math. SOL members that were there don't get the advantage of bacta it seems (There were only like 3 there including sindwinder loL). But then again in the pro world we all know it's MiserY > > > > > merc

We can do a legit match anytime merC if you're so persistent of mentioning my name. You can even have manta record it, so this time we can see what's really going on. =]
Ya merC no chance no chance. Doesn't matter how many times you practice just to beat me, no chance. Cool
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 11:57 am

mantA wrote:
Off Topic. We are talking about ente, not about you, laff.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:00 pm

!ignore next please back to the topic
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:07 pm

Use Ccleaner too.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 3:10 pm

GG no re
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 9:34 pm

laaaf, if you shed tears for bacta, then you maybe need to relearn how to ffa, before challenging someone. it's like crying for someone using st on a ff, or using blue fans on nf. And there are no good reasons to play without bacta. It's like when merc asked me to play no run, but refused to play no ks. Same for you : take game as it is, and play. You lose, it's like that, and it won't change. But what you can change, is stop being a victim to everyone just by accepting your defeats and stop boasting for things you arn't. then people will stop trashing you, cuz it's only the reason. People ain't judged by their level, but by their way of acting.

So no need to look for excuses at your loss, just accept it.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 9:47 pm

aju it was laaaf who runned for bacta i said lets go to bespin he said ok but i make rules his rules no running and stay at street and dont run for health i said ok

the first round i remember we started and he already runned away for a bacta not me and then the second fight he runned again for shield barney was there too barney laughed his ass off seriously xD ask him and then it ended with a 6-0 me then the same day or the day afther we both where at sol server and they specialy turned on ffa_bespin only so i could make drama queen have a taste some euro skills that ended up in 3-1 then he got mad started to rage i taked screens i sended the screenshots to more ppl and they laughed so hard with him and specialy with the part he started to get so mad he started to say i win and i think he said soemthign abotu a score 7-0 or something then he started to say to i was the one who made the rules at fod and fisto said no laaaf u lost and many other started to laugh almost the whole sol server laughed how laaaf behaved later like a week he ganged me because he still wasnt over his lost and as i can see he still isnt over it.

LAAAAAF IT'S A GAME NOT UR LIFE THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE STRONGER THEN U IN THIS CASE LIKE I SAW MOST EURO'S ARE EVEN STRONGER THEN U GG STOP CRYING AND MAKE A DRAMA JUST FACE IT U ALREADY MADE A FOOL OF UR SELF.

Go kill some new people or weaker to boost ur ego again.
and stop believing that ur dreams are reality you are not in disney land.

(this is the reason why i started to play more other games then jk2 so much drama and bad losers.)

PS: aju laaf did the same with sin bespin laaaf made rules again and he lost against sin and started to say someone is downloading because he was dying.
u always can ask sin and manta spectated the fight also laaaf is just a imature and a bad loser.

Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 1:56 am

I spectated sinner and i can confirm this, you also may ask sinner (dunno if he still remembers it) but fact is, it s true.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 5:39 am

Lets go back to the topic.
We all know this drama queen is a big liar.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 5:40 am

We can't go bac to the topic,we already know that Veyd lagged the server,so this topic can be closed.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 6:05 am

ok topic can be closed xaso or other forum admin will do so we can now ignore the topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone lagging SoL server   Someone lagging SoL server - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone lagging SoL server
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2