)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

To Teddybear

Go down 
+10
mantA
Leonardo
teddybear
Kernow Pilgrim
Lucifer
Boogieman
Xasomur
Hora
Rex
Skambak
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 4:58 am

Dude, after reading all that shit you posted in here I don't want to fight against you for the yellow flame. You stated that the clan betrayed you, but you're the one betraying me. Holly shit man, I've waited ages to fight you, because I made a promise, remeber? We were supposed to fight but we were always training and stuff, then your game started to crash over and over again. fly a kite off dude, I didn't wait several months for this. I'm really pissed off. Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 5:01 am

You should tell this for him personaly in x fire not here -.-.
You shouldn't post this here,If Teddy decided to leave the SoL,he decided right,go to I don't know where.
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 5:55 am

Pelea con hora :d
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 9:28 am

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 11:06 am

Very bad indeed I agree with you Skambak. We have other challengers for you if you're interested for the yellow rank. Don't worry you will get your long wanted tournament. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 11:10 am

cough cough axel ^^
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 11:15 am

Maybe Axel gives him the the challenge Skambak waited for?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 12:07 am

Or Hora Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 12:46 am

May it be.
Back to top Go down
teddybear
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
teddybear

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 1:23 am

Anyway Skambak, sorry for that, but let me explain some things. You were always my first choice to fight for yellow, i was planning to do it as soon as i can get my skillz back. But if you read whole topic, u would see that i beg them to wait me to make my post, because i wanted to talk about it with tim skywalker. Tim wasnt active for 20 days so i couldnt talk to him. I wanted to wait and fight you for yellow, but kernow didnt read what did i wrote, so he dismembered me. I cant do anything if they cant read and wait me. But i hope you know, i wont re-join, cus I dont like that clan treats me so bad. I dont wanna be in clan like sol, which is so impatient. I would stay in it, cus we are (were) good friends all the time, but as i read, i thought that sol is much patient. I hope you understand i couldnt do anything now. Im dismembered and that means we cant fight. Its not my fault and dont be mad on me, cus i didnt do anything wrong.
Hope you understand,

Greetings

Teddy
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 2:49 am

Rex wrote:
You should tell this for him personaly in x fire not here -.-.
You shouldn't post this here,If Teddy decided to leave the SoL,he decided right,go to I don't know where.

Teddy was not online by the time I made this post. Further details are not of your concern. In the forum I can express myself the way I like.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 3:35 am

I didn't dismember you Teddy, the council did, and you were given thirty days prior warning to settle your affairs. Take responsibility and stop blaming others.
Back to top Go down
teddybear
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
teddybear

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 4:08 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Take responsibility and stop blaming others.

Lawl. Is it my fault if tim was not active? I told you ill wait tim before u decided for 30 days. Anyway kern, i dont wanna argue, I have enough. Im not sol anymore so... I dont wanna discuss.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 5:50 am

Who is - karmaing always every comment -.-
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 5:39 pm

I LIKE TURTLES why are all my friends leaving? Stay still dammit!!!
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 1:54 am

The turtles seem to have fast legs for the fact that they are running off so fast :I
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 4:18 am

I don't get it...I can't believe teddy and micro left because of me...
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 8:43 am

Lol i should make a topic saying im leaving sol cuz of tim xP
Besides im still here tim Razz
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 9:07 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
I don't get it...I can't believe teddy and micro left because of me...
I dont know either, but tbh, dont worry aobut this. It s not because of you. There might be an other reason why. Just to leave a clan bc of one person is not a valid reason to do that, i mean, ppl have at least some guts or balls to talk if there s a problem between them. Plusss, i dont have any idea what happened between you and the two who left.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 9:09 am

Well tim is still here! *puts on running shoes* RUUUUN
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 6:30 pm

Vader is literally the only one who has stayed lol. And axel don't make me break out the kingdom hearts jokes!
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 1:38 am

So you don't want me here?? D: Razz
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 3:02 am

Lol Vader if you left I would be extremely emo.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 8:57 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Lol Vader if you left I would be extremely emo.

Or

Tim = affraid = confused = drunken = Sleep = drunken = bom = Darth Maul
and then for some reason this ---> Gamorrean
Razz
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 10:10 am

I d like to have a translarion for this, xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Teddybear Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Teddybear   To Teddybear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Teddybear
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: