)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

This has come to an end!

Go down 
+8
wehr
Dark Misery
Ajunta Pall
Alex
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
solid snake
Cibbicom
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

This has come to an end! Empty
PostSubject: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 8:26 am

I may have returned but i will leave SoL i think for good, i'm sorry guys because its inactive and server never people in i will go solo now and maybe join other clan but i still be in EOC and i will come to the server of sol

Byeee Guys i will miss you all

gRts Cibbi
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 8:41 am

Sad We will miss you tought you just returned.. Hope everything good for you and your future Smile But i still wana see you in server and in game Smile And in EoC we meet Smile
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 9:08 am

Indeed in Eoc we meet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 3:46 am

Hi and bye Cib, it's a shame you didn't have much commitment to us Neutral
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 5:02 am

Kern i had but if i see the server noone is online never I loved sol when the times it was full on but i don't know its gone, i'll always remember you guys because guys like solid, you kern, xaso, sebbat , etc ment very much for me in jk2 world thanks Very Happy And i'll be still there ^^
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 12:51 pm

Goodbye cibbi Sad
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2011, 2:18 am

Urm i got inactive and ppl stop coming on? WTF Question
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 12:43 am

game is dead that's all ^^
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 7:57 pm

I am the only survivor left in JK2. All else have been obliterated or left the dimension somehow out of complete fear. yes.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 9:07 pm

Laffy, your self-angrandizing is most amusing. I think Xaso, Kerno and Aju had a lot more to do with killing jk2 then u my friend. Where abuse lives so dies JK2. Kerno wins the not man enuff/court jester award, Aju the dishonesty and abuse award, Xaso the idiot without a clue/living puke award. If I play again it won't be on SOL.... And Xaso it was so funny to see your liturgy to Luci upon his quitting jk2. He was one of the people that doesn't like you and told me on ATS server. So much fu cking irony, backstabbing, disingenuousness, dishonesty, and not enuff balls in SOL... Have fun in your empty server....

w
e
h
r

Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 11:36 pm

i think SoL need move in JK3! Very Happy

and i test one thing. Jk2 skins work in jk3 Razz
all ksins what we have work in jk3 to. SoLs not lost anything. maps only. im not sure maps.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 3:51 am

No way in hell i go to jka.... i d rather quit jkii instead moving my ass there.
Back to top Go down
SkullCrusher

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 4:12 am

JK3/JKA sucks big time. The gameplay is shit compared to jk2, and in general I just see jk3 as a big shitty mod for JK2... I will never go jk3
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 4:17 am

Only sabers are more stronger. Little more better grafix and vecihles.
New skins and mods. I don't think jk3 is bad.

And SoLs can all time use same skins.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 4:52 am

Well no offense, i hate one hit movements by just pressing buttons for a special move anytime. That s no skillmoves. And nothing special about tactocs or movements which is hard to learn like jkii.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 8:25 am

Agreed i never would go to jk3 never. I have tryied it and it's bad i think. Jk2 wins it any time. But of course it debends on what you like Smile

Last edited by solid snake on Wed 21 Dec 2011, 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 1:48 am

wehr wrote:
Laffy, your self-angrandizing is most amusing. I think Xaso, Kerno and Aju had a lot more to do with killing jk2 then u my friend. Where abuse lives so dies JK2. Kerno wins the not man enuff/court jester award, Aju the dishonesty and abuse award, Xaso the idiot without a clue/living puke award. If I play again it won't be on SOL.... And Xaso it was so funny to see your liturgy to Luci upon his quitting jk2. He was one of the people that doesn't like you and told me on ATS server. So much fu cking irony, backstabbing, disingenuousness, dishonesty, and not enuff balls in SOL... Have fun in your empty server....

w
e
h
r

Smile <3, maybe you killed yourself your own playing lmao.
there's still 1 thing i got no clue about, is why you the only one being that mad at me... i believe even boss doesn't reach your anger x)
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 5:42 pm

See you on EoC Cib Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This has come to an end!   This has come to an end! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This has come to an end!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: History :: History :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: