)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy

Go down 
+17
SkullCrusher
Battledroidlover
Alex
Xasomur
GONZA
wehr
Lord_Draco
Lucifer
Kernow Pilgrim
Dark Misery
sebbat
Igrom
swiftY
Vader
solid snake
Ezio
Leonardo
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Empty
PostSubject: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 8:37 am

My parents had it with me today. I was playing JK2 when should have been studying for finals. My game disk has been broken, and I cant find anywhere to buy another or replace it.

Call me crazy but when you get accused of multiclanning and then your game disk gets smashed in half, I'm pretty sure it's a sign from God. So becuase of that, I have decided to leave JK2, probably forever. I feel great remorse, mostly because I have so many friends, all over this game, and now I have to walk away from it. School is really a priority for me now, and if I work hard enough in sports and the classroom, I could be in line for a football scholarship. This has been somewhat of a Revelation for me, as I was able to experience what people all over the world are like, and I have learned a great deal that will benefit me in the future. This isn't a rage quit or me abandoning ship, I just feel like I have finally come to grips with reality. I just want to share some important things with you to show how special you all are Smile

On January 20th, 2011, I decided to see if there were any servers left on JK2. It worked for Halo: CE so I figured, what the hell right? I was astonished to learn that there were many servers around, but something about ............~ really caught my eye. I love those damn tildes you see. So I entered. I picked my name soley becuase it was my identity, who I felt I really was. I remember my first duel with this newb named Lucifer^^ Then he kicked my ass all over Bespin streets^^ He told me of a forum where all of his friends meet, SoL, or Sunrise of Liberty. This hellish demon intrigued me, so I went. On January 23th, 2011, I joined the forum and applied for SoL.

I remember when Luke taught me ST.
I remember when Light and Sebb taught me GK (God bless you two. ^^)
I remember when I won my spark tourney.
I remember when I met my good friends Teddy, Micr0, and Vader (aka: THE WOLFPACK!!!!)
I remember when I joined EoC.
I remember when I became council on EoC.
I remember being made a white flame.
I remember freerunning on Bespin streets with Vader.
I remember missing Jk2 when my comp got taken away.
I remember Hek leaving.
I remember my green flame tourney, I won 9-1 Dan <3
I remember Draco and Lucifer leaving Sad
I remember taking charge of EoC in Micr0's absence.
I remember seeking adventure in HACKS.
I remember feeling like crap in HACKS, and missing my friends dearly.
I remember being reinstated.
I remember Micr0 going to /ce/ Sad
I remember UG defied the grave because of Mick Smile
I remember my yellow flame tourney. (Axel you still can't marry my sister -____-)
I remember my good friend Teddy leaving, becuase of the UG fiasco.
I remember teaching Vader the legendary Red Runner. (I'm going to hell for that Very Happy)
I remember losing to Vader -______-
I remember winning FM.
I remember watching the clan collapsing around me.
I remember mantA and swiftY's departures.
I remember trying to get swiftY back into the clan.
I remember wondering what the hell to do.
I remember getting my sister and cousin involved with the game.
I remember missing the good old recruit days.
I remember wondering if one day, I would help guide the clan.
I remember my dad ripping the disk out of my computer.
I remember my mom scolding me.
I remember my dad break in in half, I felt as if he broke me too.
I remember that I'm going to miss being DC Very Happy
I remember that I'm going to miss you all dearly.
I remember the truth, nothing more nothing less.

How will Tim Skywalker be remembered? With shame and scandal surrounding the name, or respect and admiration? I dont want to be remembered as anything less than what I really am, a fighter, a lover, and one of SoL.

Thank you all for relieving the stress from my shoulders for one great year. I had a tremendous blast, and someday maybe we can all talk like we once did. I will still be around sometimes on Xfire, but I will probably move on to better things, as I have said. I'll be glad to talk with you Very Happy

The last words of the Jedi Assassin, Tim Skywalker:

It's not the size of the lion that matters, but the size of the FIGHT in the lion that truly counts.
Back to top Go down
Ezio

Ezio

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 8:43 am

Will miss you dear friend :'(
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 8:43 am

You leave jk2 but you don't need to leave SoL!!!! You can visit this forum and talk with us here!!!

We all will miss you very much have fun and visit EoC website too!!!! Hope everything good for your future and remember to have fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 8:52 am

Sorry Snake. Its time to move on. I'll miss you too.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 9:22 am

Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Darthv10

Sad
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 9:37 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
YOU'RE RIGHT THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! WE GOTTA TEACH YOU HOW TO SPELL "IMPORTANT"!
Tim Skywalker wrote:
becuase
Tim Skywalker wrote:

I remember mantA and swiftY's departures.
I remember trying to get swiftY back into the clan.
I remember wondering what the hell to do.

Id like to thank you for attempting to make me change my mind but my decision is FINAL i wont be returning but its a shame we didnt get that tournament we was looking towards
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 9:58 am

I ain't digging this. It was solely your choice to cut your ties with JK2/SoL, the immaturity of your parents' decision (breaking CDs, seriously ?) can be considered... maybe not a scapegoat, but it certainly caused little repercussion. Using backed-up data of your purchases is legal, and downloading the game's .iso would be perfectly fine. I can't see why you can't visit us either... it's not like you're graduating from a video game kindergarten to become a model adult, "moving on" kind of implies deeming this forum as unworthy.

One of Ajunta's recent posts comes to my mind and I'd love to quote it, but bashing a leaving topic tends to be met with chivalrious response... Either way, enjoy your life, you bet you were a contributor. *friendly hug*

Edit: latest screenshots shed even more doubt.

Last edited by Igrom on Mon 23 Jan 2012, 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 10:00 am

Like igrom said, you can get an iso and i can give you the crack of the game, you just dont need to leave, but if you think that leaving is the better decition, i will have to support it.

Good luck timmy, and goodbye Sad
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 11:00 am

Lol you seem to have some interesting parents. I wonder what did you do?

-But actually if you already have the game installed all you need is a good no CD crack.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 11:02 am

You were a great member of SoL dude, good luck and god speed.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 11:44 am

u can get jk2 on steam, (like i did, with no longer accessing a iso...) anyways thx for the memories Tim, i enjoyed getting u intrigued to SoL and seeing how life was with a family...
U will sorely be missed..
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 12:30 pm

Is it sad that the fondest memory of you is of you chewing me out for joining UG?

Good luck with your life and have fun.

I will always regard you as a friend, even despite any differences we have.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 1:34 pm

LM FAO, it's awesome what your dad did, parental ragequit.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 1:36 pm

yeah tim, u can get a no cd crack, but i wouldnt see ur parents reaction if they see u playing a game that they hve broken so.. Have a good life and good luck tim Very Happy

I remember singing (typing) Genesis songs with u lol
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 2:04 pm

Vader wrote:

Sad
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 5:59 pm

FCGDGDGDGDGDGFDHVBVBVBBVBVBVBVNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTUTUTUTNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 9:38 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 9:39 pm

You can buy jk2 on ebay!!!
Back to top Go down
SkullCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 2:36 am

Yeah Surprised Do as BDL says Surprised Ebay is your friend!
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 3:42 am

YOU CAN BUY MY JK2!

If his parents dont want him playing for a reason cracking it is gonna get him into even more trouble and it wont be a cd it will be his neck.
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 4:42 am

You guys don't understand. He ALREADY OWNS JK2, ergo he can download it from a torrent.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 4:43 am

He owns jk2 but doesnt have the disc. Anyway torrents are illegal :-p
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 5:34 am

Xasomur wrote:
Vader wrote:

Sad
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 2:50 pm

Battledroidlover wrote:
He owns jk2 but doesnt have the disc. Anyway torrents are illegal :-p

What is implied is because he already bought the game, why does he have to buy it again when he can just get the no-cd crack (best choice eva), or just torrent it. That's what I did with JK3, for it's hard to find a CD of JK3 now a days. D:

But anyway, my reason for coming out of a dark, twisted, never-ending forest I call my life to speak is to say good bye. Good luck, sometimes we must make a decision that forces us to do something we don't really want to do. But hey, that's life. Just roll the dice and see what you get this time. Just have fun, look towards the future. Eh, who knows, maybe you will be back sooner than you think.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 3:49 pm

Karma mereel..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy   Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not my choice. 1 year of Fair Play, Equality, and Democracy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next