)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Dragon HC

Go down 
+14
raynE
sebbat
Vader
Igrom
Nibler
Lucifer
KiraOrLight
Ajunta Pall
wehr
Xasomur
Alex
TheGraanulaarian
Dragon
GONZA
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 6:07 am

First topic message reminder :

I was thinking that Dragon could be HC admin again, what do you think guys?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 5:16 am

Exactly what i do with annoying lamers, let them kill you and just keep quiet. Ignore what they say. It's hard to do this at first but you'll get used to it. (Well you'll have to or you'll be rq'ing alot :S)
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 5:19 am

Nibler wrote:
If I may make a suggestion, why not train SoL members to use admin instead. is for.

wehr wrote:
I think someone new should get it that has been playing more and not dropped off the map like Dargon. He only comes back if he gets HC. That's BS. Give it to Axel or Dan, someone new.

w
e
h
r

I feel something in this both comment,Axel and Dan never were admins.Maybe we should give admin for who never was before,just to everyone get a little experience about this.(Just to note that,I am not nominating myself...)
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 5:21 am

Dan actually had admin already.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 5:22 am

Then give a change for Axel.
Back to top Go down
Conny.

Conny.

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 6:10 am

Nibler wrote:
Lamers are better than you because they fight more. More you fight, better you get quicker. Now granted, you are new to the game, yes. All you need is a couple weeks of learning everything and trust me, things will get easier. Fight till you can't fight no more. That's how everyone's gotten better to begin with. You don't think everyone left in jk2 hasn't been through what you're going through? I can tell you that we all have at one time or another. You or no one else will get special treatment just because you are new.

You will have to take a lot of verbal abuse in this game. You can't take it personally or let it get to you, as that's the whole reason they are doing it. I'm not trying to justify that's ok to do, however, if you want to keep playing jk2 you've got to toughen up. I liked to play under the phrase, "Silence is Golden" for awhile.

It's not that it's bad behavior. There are just 2 separate groups of beliefs: "No laming, ever" and "This is a game, you're meant to kill everyone no matter what". SoL has done a great job at finding a medium between these 2 groups so that they can, sorta, coexist on the same server.

Hope what I've written has helped you understand jk2 a little better.

Lamers are better than me because they've played longer. I can fight equally as much without being a douche.

The problem I have with your reasoning is that it's against the rules on the server, yet people accept it. Why?

I don't stand a chance to the people who do those things, how am I ever going to get better by fighting them? The times I've felt like I've improved are times where I fought people either in the clan or nice people on the server. Some super-pro douchebag screwing around with me, have not improved me the slightest. So that's out of the picture.

It doesn't matter if you choose to believe it's bad behavior or not, it's still against the server rules and to ignore that fact just because they are good is disrespectful. I never said I need special treatment, I'm simply saying that same rules shall apply to every single person on the server and if it can't be followed, you punish. Why have rules at all if we don't care about it?

It's not about special treatment, it's about rules.

edit: I get it that you try to explain how things "work". It's obvious to me and I get it but that isn't the problem. This is your (hopefully, soon I'll be able to say "our") server, why do you accept such things? I don't get it, it makes no sense to let people like that do whatever they want because "that's just how things are".
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 7:47 am

How do you get better in other games? Sitting back and watching, or actually playing the game? How long someone's played means nothing. For example, a player named slayer, who's better than me, has played less than me. However, Azzy, who I'm better than, has been playing longer than me. So how does time relate in jk2? You fight and learn until you understand the concepts of jk2.

SoL has a lame rule in Temple. Hangar = lame zone, and everywhere else I have no idea. So depending on where you're being lamed, that is dependent on whether people are breaking a rule. I don't speak for SoL, I speak more for lamers, as I don't really care for the lame rule one bit. I'm just as likely to lame you as I am to leave you alone.

I got better in FFA by fighting euros in their server and getting 2v1'd against americans. You have to think about what works for you and what doesn't. Work on saber skill while learning how to counter.

And SoL doesn't let people do whatever they want, using the example of Dark Misery's perm ban. It's just silly now days to punish someone for laming unless it is at its most extreme form. There's not enough players left to kick/ban people for laming like you use to be able to do.

There use to be players that would fight against lamers when they see them. They can't always be on so you have to learn to defend yourself, there's just no way around that.

Also, I'm not sure if SoL still has this, but isn't there bubble still? If they got rid of the bubble then you could always ask someone else standing around to engage in a duel with you so that neither of you die. There's always ways around getting lamed.
Back to top Go down
Conny.

Conny.

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 8:03 am

I'm just saying that rules are to be followed. The people who've lamed me are people who run around all over the map killing people. I don't think that's acceptable, if it was in the hangar I would accept it because the rules allows it.

I don't mind people killing others randomly.. I just want rules to be followed.
Back to top Go down
Junior >X<

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 11:42 am

Nibler wrote:
Lamers are better than you because they fight more. More you fight, better you get quicker. Now granted, you are new to the game, yes. All you need is a couple weeks of learning everything and trust me, things will get easier. Fight till you can't fight no more. That's how everyone's gotten better to begin with. You don't think everyone left in jk2 hasn't been through what you're going through? I can tell you that we all have at one time or another. You or no one else will get special treatment just because you are new.

You will have to take a lot of verbal abuse in this game. You can't take it personally or let it get to you, as that's the whole reason they are doing it. I'm not trying to justify that's ok to do, however, if you want to keep playing jk2 you've got to toughen up. I liked to play under the phrase, "Silence is Golden" for awhile.

It's not that it's bad behavior. There are just 2 separate groups of beliefs: "No laming, ever" and "This is a game, you're meant to kill everyone no matter what". SoL has done a great job at finding a medium between these 2 groups so that they can, sorta, coexist on the same server.

Hope what I've written has helped you understand jk2 a little better.

that wisdom as always nibbler.

When i was ATS mi skill was very poor..why? Because nobody of there like play ffa..then when i left ,and came to sol server i learned A LOT,thx to every lamers,i learned alot thing of them..u just have get fun and if you get lame,just play bro,always respecting the other guy. I hope my experience can help you..im junior in the game if you need help.
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 1:52 pm

I understand that Conny. But those lamers don't see the "lame rule" as a rule. They also follow the saying, "some rules are meant to be broken". You just can't let it ruin your time on jk2 and to ask others for help. I'm sure there are a few people left on jk2 that would be more than willing to help in some way, shape, or form. If you'd have played this game a few years ago you'd see admins enforcing the lame rule more strictly. But now days if you do that, all you end up with is ATS; disliked by all and 99% of the time near empty server.

Give it time, Conny, you'll find people to gang lamers with and eventually you'll gain the skill and knowledge to successfully beat them while ganging.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 2:47 pm

For now just lay low. Practice and observe. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012, 7:03 pm

Well,it would be good to open a new topic about this,but now we are talking about Dragon's HC right?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 2:02 am

generally those people coming sol just to lame are nups in fact. So play two weeks, and you'll get better than them lol.
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 5:18 am

Conny. wrote:
raynE wrote:

saving noobs from ragequitting

Considering I'm very new to the game, it is extremely annoying when you have someone that's considerably better than you, running around killing you over and over even when you tell them to quit it. When you do, all you get is "u emo lols?!?!".

God I hate that.

So basically, you mean that bad behavior should be accepted because the people are good players? Noobs can't get good? You make no sense because maybe if people behaved, new players or "noobs" would stay along long enough to get good.. Or maybe, that chance should not be given? See what I mean?
Yeah, but people arent going to behave. Maybe if people didn't waste food, we could solve world hunger. The point is that they shouldnt be penalized because you're inexperienced when they come on a 10 year old game to play, and you're here for MSN. Im all for lesser experienced getting better, but if all they do is sit around and whime about "lamers" then they might as well be on MSN imo, at least this late in the game's playspan. Fighting the lamers (practice) will improve your skill. Tough concept I know.
Back to top Go down
Conny.

Conny.

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 9:57 pm

You guys don't understand that I have no actual problem that people lame, sure I find it extremely... lame, that's why it's called laming in the first place. I just find it weird that we even have a rule if it will never apply to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 10:57 pm

You know conny, it's same for cheats and etc ... rules are only made to be written, and give excuses to ban time to time.
Back to top Go down
Nibler

Nibler

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:48 am

The rule has been around for years. Everyone is getting tired of the rule because most people just want to get on jk2, fight, then get off; not stand around talking or waiting for one person to put their saber up to fight them. Laming is a good way to make people fight you.
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 4:55 am

Nibler wrote:
The rule has been around for years. Everyone is getting tired of the rule because most people just want to get on jk2, fight, then get off; not stand around talking or waiting for one person to put their saber up to fight them. Laming is a good way to make people fight you.

Something you could never disagree with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon HC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon HC   Dragon HC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon HC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2