)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Pissed off..

Go down 
+6
Battledroidlover
NickdeClaw
Phoenix
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Grimlore
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:27 pm

I'm sort of p***ed off @ some of ya cuz of in my poll seb said yall changed votes cuz i was "doing bad things"...first of all it's like yall acting like 2 yr olds cuz you're crying about my spamming and stuff and i don't mean to spam,yet yall keep on whinning like babies about it and i wish you can just shut up cuz i've been puttin up with yall for months and i've been puttin up with it to try to join ats and you're ruining my chance -____________________-

for now on if i spam just shut up don't complain or cry about it just don't post any complaints just get USED to it!!!!

for any of ya changing votes just think about what your doing...

for anybody who has a damn bad reason to say no or says this is spam don't bother postin cuz it's stupid to cry about spam when it's not a damn big deal Evil or Very Mad

i want to say something to any of the following:

Kernow..you're a good old chap,yet i want you to stay my friend.. Crying or Very sad

Mereel.....please help me through this Sad

Xasomur....if i'm not on and if my skin gets done please add it to the download section

Grimmjow...you make skins like art...awesome and gr8 and i love that bro Sad

Blue you may had been annoying and complainin about my "spam" but you're a good dude

phoe i had comments for your post i never got to comment about..and dammit i had alot though you wouldn't understand them...

and finally Nick you've inspired me to join ATS more likely because of you didn't get mad @ me cuz i spammed and cuz unlike your fellow clan buds you always kept your temper and maintained a positive attitude..

if any of yall hate me and my guts and think i don't deserve a place among yall in ats then you're damn right Sad
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:17 pm

Ultimately this is very bad timing considering your poll is at 10 votes to 10.......nice work Wolfe at playing the whole respect thing.....:/
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:27 pm

Maybe you stopped a bit with the spam but im still thinking that you said to phoenix is bad..
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:33 pm

*sigh* You should kick your own arse if your poll fails.

I put your poll up in the first place, and i voted yes as did many others, you were 11-3 at one point!

But then wolfe being as wolfe only can be, decided to upset people and piss off everybody who voted yes AGAIN, so half the people (including me, because u showed outright disrespect) changed their minds.

Im sorry but dont look for sympathy, ive given you enough sympathy to write posts for you and put your poll up in the first place, you wont get any more sympathy from me!

If your poll doesnt pass there is only one person to blame, yourself.

grimlore wrote:

I'm sort of p***ed off @ some of ya cuz of in my poll seb said yall changed votes cuz i was "doing bad things"...first of all it's like yall acting like 2 yr olds cuz you're crying about my spamming and stuff and i don't mean to spam,yet yall keep on whinning like babies about it and i wish you can just shut up cuz i've been puttin up with yall for months and i've been puttin up with it to try to join ats and you're ruining my chance -____________________-

What is this rubbish, spamming and annoying all that time is childish wolfe, we are not childish asking you to stop. There are rules on forum which should be adhered to because if everybody spammed like you, we would be crawling through pages and pages of shite, trying to find some decent information. Everybody spams now and again, there is no denying that, but u spam to excess. Not just excess but sometimes extremeties! And its even worse when u spam a post that doesnt even make sense!

Theres an old saying "If you havent got anything good to say, then it isnt worth saying." meh im wasting my breath again.

But dont come on to us like we are the guilty party, the irony is that you are saying that we have ruined your chances and u have been putting up with us! The truth is WE have been putting up with you and YOU have ruined your own chances.

Now you poll is 10/10 so pipe down and cross your fingers, beyond that there isnt anything else to be said. Wink
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:19 pm

Phoenix wrote:
But dont come on to us like we are the guilty party, the irony is that you are saying that we have ruined your chances and u have been putting up with us! The truth is WE have been putting up with you and YOU have ruined your own chances.
QFE!

Grimlore wrote:
then screw you -________________________________________________-
(All Sebbat said was he gave up on mapping)

Grimlore wrote:
um xaso i give you two tips to playin in a clan 2 tips:

1. spell CORRECTLY

2. don't be such a cry baby about somethings just don't talk and you won't p**** everybody off
Grimlore wrote:
@ xaso don't be such a b***h about it xaso even everybody cares about lamin ('cept for you ofc)
Grimlore wrote:
@ xaso & blue yeah why not just keep quiet about names and be such cry babies people Evil or Very Mad
It's not the spam, Grim. Even I changed my vote, because you let me down by being mean to people.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:15 pm

grimm your a nice guy...really and thats why i voted to yes........i think after youve tried very hard you deserve recruitment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:08 am

Actually Fisto's vote yes doesn't count now because he isn't in anymore... :/

So its 9 yes and 10 no.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:32 am

D:<
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:39 am

was that supposed to let me change my vote?

fail...

ats isnt just a name... its the people in, and when u mess up with the people ure screwed... maybe u got that wrong, but i am one of that ppl...

and it wasnt clever to now talk about skins again -.-

this was unclever at all
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:08 am

Hell no, you haven't convinced anybody Grim, you are disrespectful, and rude. You don't listen to anybody when they say to stop spamming, they try to help you and you ignore us completely. It seems the only way to get your attention is to be mean, because being nice with you never accomplishes much. And don't say "I don't mean to spam" because several times you have admitted to spamming all over the place and you took pride in that! So don't try it.
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 6:14 am

Where, are you actually getting all theese laggy anagrams from ninja, isnt it lagging ur comp and post's too?
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 8:04 am

good luck getting in to ATS mate xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 11:51 am

@ kernow it does 2 count -____-

it doesn't matter who votes yes who isn't in ats or was in ats that votes yes

@ nick QFE?

@ blue i have convinced people blue you just don't understand my potental

@ dan when Out's server and forum die you are so gettin back here danek

it's not supposed to do that xaso you're not gettin it Evil or Very Mad

bdl's right i f***kin deserve recruitment and membership

@ seb and phoe i offically aplolgize....now just move on already -.

i get the feeling i want a vote from Abrum and the other guys...
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:11 pm

Really? I don't seem convinced or I would have voted yes. And you don't have potential, you THINK you have potential. All you do is be annoying and you like to stand right in the fucking middle of FFA fights and you spam all over the forums and server. That's not very convincing -.-
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:16 pm

i don't f***kin spam in-server blue -_-

HAVE you seen me spam in-sever eh? i don't think so blue dude last time i checked i just mind my own business mostly Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:50 pm

You get in my way all the time for one thing -.-
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 2:00 pm

i do eh...last time i f****kin checked you're just being immature accusing me of "getting in the way" when i wasn't in the damn way blue
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 2:02 pm

Another reason people think you're annoying, you don't want to except your own faults.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 2:08 pm

except LOL you failed @ spelling blue Twisted Evil

i do accept them...i just make you make spell fails for fun santa
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 2:11 pm

And don't call me immature either, because right now you're showing a prime example of it.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 3:35 pm

Stop fighting. You are accomplishing nothing, and this kind of attitude is bad for our community. Blue, Grim does have potential, but he has not reached it. Grim, there are some things that you have done that deserve your becoming a *Recruit, but there are other things you have done that show qualities we don't want in our members, namely being disrespectful and mean to people. I said before that I admire your ability to take a massive amount of insults and not retaliate negatively, but you are beginning to change in that respect. The first thing you need to do is start taking those insults respectfully again, and the next thing you need to do is work on respecting everyone who uses the forums by stopping your spamming. I may not mind it, but Xaso is right; if everyone posted the way you do, our forum would be useless.

Don't take this vote as an unfair indication of our attitude. Take it as a fair reaction to the things you need to improve about yourself, and then try to make those improvements.

And QFE = quoted for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 3:46 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
I may not mind it, but Xaso is right; if everyone posted the way you do, our forum would be useless.
Phoenix wrote:

if everybody spammed like you, we would be crawling through pages and pages of shite, trying to find some decent information.

lol it was me nick! Sad Although i used a slightly less cordial way of putting it than you did, Haha xaso gets enough credit already i think lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 4:02 pm

Oh jeez, sorry Phoenix! I was stating that based on my memory of having read the thread last night. Impressive, eh? No? Oh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 4:23 pm

Lol it no problem mate, i was just kidding, besides its an easy mistake to make because everybody is used to commenting on xaso's posts as being brilliant ect, so i can see why you assumed it was his. Very Happy

Every decent post that anybody comes up with on forum that isnt xaso's, should still result in xaso getting karma, because he makes that many bloody posts that everybody forgets who said what, and assumes that the good post by somebody else must be xaso's if it is good and especially long lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:40 pm

This topic is useless.

Wolfe - I'm not even going to bother with you saying "Anyone can vote me gettin into ATS even if they aren't ATS"... -_-

Yea I'm gonna vote in America but I'm not American....tit.....

Wolfe you are becoming more aggresive, insulting, and generally every time you post you make people think "Ooo he isn't very nice".

ATS members ONLY vote for recruits and members. And I think i'm in a better position to tell YOU whats right, not vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pissed off.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off..   Pissed off.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pissed off..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: