)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Idea about two medals.

Go down 
+4
Lucifer
Ajunta Pall
Skambak
Rex
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

Idea about two medals. Empty
PostSubject: Idea about two medals.   Idea about two medals. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 2:29 am

Well,I had an idea for two medal,so I thought I'll tell itt:

Medal of Reliability:

"Awarded to poeple who always tells the truth in any situation and who you can trust all the time."

Medal Of Friendship:

"Awarded to people who always been nice with everyone,SoL and Non-SoL players in any situation and he is always a good friend."

Well,I thought I won't lose anything if I post my idea.So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Idea about two medals.   Idea about two medals. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 2:48 am

Well, I think the reliability thing is very cool. It really sounds like a different medal. But the medal of friendship is quite similar to the Medal of Spirit. I agree on the first one
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Idea about two medals.   Idea about two medals. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 4:25 am

how will you define who tells the truth ? How will you know who is this guy which never lies ?
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Idea about two medals.   Idea about two medals. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 5:09 am

the devil never lies though ^^ anyways i like the first one
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Idea about two medals.   Idea about two medals. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 5:37 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
how will you define who tells the truth ? How will you know who is this guy which never lies ?

Well,I just gave the idea,the guy lies or says the truth,i don't know,figure it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Idea about two medals.   Idea about two medals. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 6:01 am

each one has its own opinion about who tells the truth.
And, as someone said : it's not because they are many to be wrong that they are right.

So, this is too hard. This medal needs objectivity. And objectivity and jk2 can't go together.
Back to top Go down
Conny.

Conny.

PostSubject: Re: Idea about two medals.   Idea about two medals. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 10:01 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:

My thoughts exactly. There is no way to be sure if someone is lying or not.
Sure, we like it when people follow the moral code in life but I think it's safe to say that most of us don't really care if someone lied online.
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

PostSubject: Re: Idea about two medals.   Idea about two medals. Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 6:26 am

Yeah, but sometimes people can tell if your truthful, plus fathful. Like kernow, i can trust him no matter what, even aju, or Xaso. It's also about the friendship you have with them. and whoever has that much responsability. Deserves trust. If your a council member, i think you are trusted enough to receive such a honor.

~m00n
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Idea about two medals.   Idea about two medals. Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 11:55 am

Personally, I like the idea of the reliability medal.

There's a really simple way to determine this. Argue all you want, but this is what I feel.

If someone's information is known to be correct all the time, they're reliable. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Idea about two medals.   Idea about two medals. Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 6:39 pm

yeah, but only those known, possible to check. what about the rest, like for cheats ?
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Idea about two medals.   Idea about two medals. Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:41 pm

I like the second, the medal of friendship. We should propose this medal as a new one to our medal collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea about two medals.   Idea about two medals. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea about two medals.
Page 1 of 1