)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Limiting signitures please

Go down 
+5
mereel
Xasomur
BlueNinja
Infernø
Phoenix
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Limiting signitures please Empty
PostSubject: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 6:00 am

Ok guys ive noticed recently that some peoples signitures are getting out of hand, i have nothing against people having signitures that is great with me, however some peoples signitures (*stares at blueninja* Wink) are a too large to accommodate a normal page spead.

Because of this posts are now becoming to wide to read without being forces to scroll left and right in order to view all the information. This is frustrating because on large signiture on any page increases the width of everybodys posts not just theirs. It becomes quite annoying to read wide posts after a while.

Sorry, i wouldnt say im a perfectionist but this is one thing that really narks me, i like to keep pages normal sized and simple.

So could anybody who does have a large signiture please modify it so that it can be accommadated into a noramal sized page? If you still want a large signiture fine, modify it so that it expands downwards rather that across.

so instead of:

*SIGNITURE* *SIGNITURE* *SIGNITURE* *SIGNITURE*

It would be much more convienent for everybody im my eyes if it was

*SIGNITURE* *SIGNITURE*
*SIGNITURE* *SIGNITURE*

I dont know how much other people are affected by this, maybe they arent bothers and im just being fussy, but if people could change this it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 6:12 am

Yeah, phoenix i already got round to the point, that i said to Ninja if he could delete some of his signatures because they're not pictures they're like mini anagram things of video's, and it really effects every page i post on and it makes it laggier and slower for me. So if he could delete some then that'll be could thanx.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 6:18 am

Yeah we need blue to read this Wink but i dont think he is the only one, im sure others have big singnitures too. Im not having a go at him, its not his fault. But editing his signuture so that posts dont become wide would be a great help.

Plus he is on the council and an upstanding member of ATS so there are lost of post for him to comment on which means that more posts will be affected by his signiture than if he were just a normal member because his input is more nessasary. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 7:03 am

Yeah, i know what yer mean Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:08 am

Okeoke dude I changed it happy? Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:15 am

can anyone read whats there in blues sig???
i cant its too dark ...
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:19 am

Xasomur, we were saying that, ninja had too mnay picture anagrams which lagged the posts and stuff. So, he now has remove many, So thanx ninja Smile, Still a bit laggy but not to worry to to bad as it was before
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:19 am

Lol turn up the brightness on your computer! :p
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:22 am

Lol thanks very much blue, thats soooooo much better! Very Happy

Idk what u with your computer xaso but i can read blues signiture fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:22 am

Am I one of those "people" you were talking about? Sad
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:24 am

Nah, its my gifs that were really causing the problem.
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:27 am

Gifs what's that and btw im oner bout that guy running onto the exercise machine and the admin thingy and yoda that what lags the posts i think :S.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:30 am

Those are gifs, but I'm definitely not taking those down u.u
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:32 am

mereel wrote:
Am I one of those "people" you were talking about? Sad

No mate your signiture is fine, its only big ones that make the page really wide that i was asking to be adjusted. Nothing wrong with yours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:33 am

Ok, just wondering. I would hate to make mine smaller. Sad
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:34 am

Well, it's up to you we were only saying but it's ok. it's no so laggy anymore, like i said anyway Smile, Adjusting it i think phoenixs means making it a bit smaller. Do what u prefer lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 10:05 am

lol blue.....i liked that 1 of the fat kid turning to face u....OH HAI XD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 11:14 am

I actually found that increaising the zoom of the page by a small amount got rid of scrolling lag! :/
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 11:33 am

aww blue that LOTR one was awesome lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 11:54 am

Yeah, I noticed the lagg. I don't know but I found this forum a lot more stable than the previous when Outcast was still leading ATS Smile. So iam quite happy about this forum! That's a pure compliment Very Happy!

Sincerly,

Ferret ~ 6 Februari 2010 ~ Netherland
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 3:45 pm

Seriously Fer make ure Sincerly thing in your sig it'll save you a lot of time. Soz for the off topic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 7:20 pm

Good Idea Phoneix. Blue Have the mutch Signiture pic. I think thats the better if we limite the big signatures(only 1) and the small signatures(only 2), cuz my net cant load sometimes pages were the ppls posted somethink(BlueNinja)

~Ali3N
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limiting signitures please   Limiting signitures please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limiting signitures please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: