)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

INSTAGIB TOURNY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

INSTAGIB TOURNY Empty
PostSubject: INSTAGIB TOURNY   INSTAGIB TOURNY Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 12:36 pm

Instagib Tourny (iT<tag=Supporters/Representatives of the Tourny) is going to take place the 2nd week in June! Tourny games will be going on that WHOLE week so when ever the 2 teams are on they will be playing.
When i get my final head count i will make the bracket and post it on here so you can look at who you have to play.

If the tourny is 2v2 or 3v3 i will put all the names together and put each one of you on random teams so that they dont become "stacked".

In order to play your matches you have to make sure im on and i will spectate your game making sure there are no problem with the server and what not.

The Tourny will have jk2mf running only for the tourny, that means you have up untill June to fix all the bugs with your jk2mf or ask for help from one of the iT guys.

Because the server list is down.. the server IP and Port are: 89.107.70.152:28071
Add this to your fav's and that way you can always see the server (along with any other server you like)
(server list http://dark-clan.servegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=349 or http://dark-clan.servegame.com/serverlist/serverlist_1_04.php)

During the Tourny the server will be locked to only Tourny players
(looking for commentators that want to live stream the events)
The server is up any other time for people that want to practice, the server comes with:
Germany Hosted
32 players
Full vote
/Cheaters
jk2mf (off during pubs, on during tourny)
CJK mod <timed laps>
g_automapcycle 1
g_speed 415
g_friendlyfire 0
no team member player collision

Tourny Rules:
/model morgan
only white names
have to have jk2mf
no talking to the players during matches
no scripts
no exploits

everyone that reads this needs to vote in their message about what i put below:
(team size)
1) 1v1
2) 2v2
3) 3v3
(maps you want pick 1 big and 1 small)
A) CTF_Yavin (big)
B) CTF_ns_streets (big)
C) CTF_bespin (small)
D) CTF_imperial (small)

I also need you guys to leave a way to contact you, reason being, if i want to start the tourny or if times change i want to be able to reach each of you so we can get the tourny on the way.

Lastly leave your location so i can figure out what time zone you are in (or post the time zone to make my life easy)

The tourny is a double elimination, meaning, if you/your team gets knocked out you have one more try to pick yourselves/team back up, winners bracket vs loser bracket for the finals.

Prize:N/A (yet, probly not money, sorry Sad)

SERVERS: IF YOU CAN PUT AN AD FOR THIS TOURNY ON YOUR SERVER THAT WOULD BE REALLY AWESOME I WOULD BE VERY THANK FULL, AND WILL SHOW OFF YOUR SERVER ON THE INSTA SERVER

If you have any question plezzzzz add me on: (if you dont want to post your contact info pm me on the site (this info is only for the tourny and will never be used for anything else))

xfire: ypowtech
steam:2young2kill

EXAMPLE:

GAMER NAME: Mr.Bad
Xfire/Steam/Email: Mr.Bad(@gmail.com)
A,D
Germany
No/yes i dont/do want to live stream this event
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

INSTAGIB TOURNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTAGIB TOURNY   INSTAGIB TOURNY Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 2:59 pm

Name: Vader
Email: grzegst@gmail.com
3v3
Yavin, Bespin
Time Zone: UTC -6
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

INSTAGIB TOURNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTAGIB TOURNY   INSTAGIB TOURNY Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 6:23 am

Name: SpartaCat
Email: Haganbenjamin@aim.com
3v3
Yavin, Bespin
Time Zone: CST -5
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

INSTAGIB TOURNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTAGIB TOURNY   INSTAGIB TOURNY Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 11:43 am

Sooo, is this still going to happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INSTAGIB TOURNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTAGIB TOURNY   INSTAGIB TOURNY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INSTAGIB TOURNY
Page 1 of 1