)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Goodbye :(

Go down 
+12
wehr
Leonardo
Spartacat
Battledroidlover
Junior >X<
Alex
GONZA
solid snake
Igrom
Axel
Ajunta Pall
Vader
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Goodbye :( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 6:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Well guys sorry to say but im quiting sol. Why? A) AoF B) Community there is great and active C) Our server lags like a puppy. I'll never forget you guys for all those funny and happy moments. I never realised this but you guys as a whole taught me. Smile Here i thought i never had a master. I will not talk any further too make you guys sad.

PS: I will still go on sol server ofcourse. Oh and give the admin to Alex he is acitve. Smile

~Your friend Vader Darth Vader
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 10:44 am

Have fun Vader. This is clearly the best clan in Jk2, AND I WAS WRONG YET AGAIN. You guys probably don't want me back so I will save the trouble and not do another app. See you all some time!
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 11:16 am

I told you Tim, we need people! We are trying to get all the help we can get. Smile I'm sure they will give you another chance.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 11:18 am

Why not?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 12:19 pm

no need to expell ppl while this game cant use division Wink
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 2:28 pm

solid snake wrote:
Why not?

Why?

Spartacat wrote:
You realize that Leonardo is Tim Skywalker right? He's a liar and so is AoF.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh........that would be why Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 3:16 pm

AoF is dead though, you did it for the same reasons i left... but you did it in a different way. So far everyone got a second chance.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 6:57 am

WELCOME BACK VADER :-D lol :-p
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2012, 11:41 pm

Well guys i'm leaving again.. this time its all about server and member activity. I'm going to be honest. I've stopped visiting the server. I dont remember how many days ago it was but, i was on server for a about an hour.. and no one showed up. In case you guys are wondering, I'm joining KoL which is a clan made by Dudeman. Note: This may be a little shocking. Just yesterday we were playing for like +7 hours, I only had about 2 breaks (one thing i had to do took me 10 minutes and then later on ate supper). But think about it guys +7 hours!? I've never played Jk2 for that long in one day, not even when i first started. Anyways on the other note all members want me in. Plus i have a buddy since my uL days and he's decided to make a section in the clan that was once a guild back then, he has also offered me my old rank. Oh and one more thing. If KoL dies, i'll probably never join a clan again. I'll just be visting servers. Smile And i'm sorry this is so close between my arrival and now this departure.

Still wishes good luck. Smile

Your Friendly Neibourhood-
thats not my line..

~Vader
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 12:06 am

You know vader, you might better be in no clan, and just have friends. It's kind of what i do know that sol is more dead that anything else, and personnally, being in no clan isn't that bad, you still have friends everywhere, and no one will treat you nup ^^
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 3:08 am

Well i still hope to see you M8 Smile Good luck for you in future Smile
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 8:33 am

KoL, :-O, is that SoL's long lost brother? lol, anyway, good luck vader , with everything... bye Smile
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 2:55 pm

@aju yea if anything does happen i'll go clanless. And just visit servers.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 3:26 pm

just like i did lol, im sorry u left SoL u were a good clanmate from the past... but like i said, just go rogue if u get bored of that LOL
Back to top Go down
groudon4616

groudon4616

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 8:44 am

WOW it took me this long to realize this was here and i didn't realize how much sol changed i've been inactive for like 6 months....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye :(   Goodbye :( - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye :(
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2