)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......

Go down 
+10
Axel
Leonardo
Alpha'
Vader
NickdeClaw
Battledroidlover
TheReferee///
Xasomur
Igrom
Kernow Pilgrim
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2013, 9:14 am

Ahem, well yes I'm very sorry I've been away for so long. Things were a bit hectic after my last post in April 2012. Was working three jobs just to keep living and as you would all understand it wasn't the time to manage the forum. Anyway that was all in vain as I got hit by a huge council tax bill and that basically kicked me out of independant living in Bristol. Just spent the summer abroad travelling around Holland/France/Spain on a working holiday thing. Had to return to the parents house in Cornwall Early November and am saving up some moniez!

Anyway my chief concern is sincere apologies. I should've said I wasn't going to manage the forum anymore as real life was taking precedence. Careers, travelling etc. I'm sorry to all those who were relying on my support to keep the ball rolling, primarily to Nick, Xaso and anyone else who felt like they were burdened with increasing administrative chores.

Why haven't I come on to say hello or anything? Guilt mainly ^_^ - And I didn't want to immerse myself again when I had to get my life sorted out.

Anyway I will make an effort to give the forum 30mins or so a night.

Love as always

~Kern

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2013, 9:27 am

So you're guilty of not being a no-life ? That suuure suuucks. Good to see you here as usual, man !

(besides, what's there to govern ? Even Fireman would do, now that we're like this)
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2013, 9:31 am

It's not so much active administration just forum organisation - My long term project of the history of our clan etc....Quite a large task ^_^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2013, 11:03 pm

heyho!

i kinda miss the discussions and the work
i wish i had time
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 4:50 am

all of u guys needa get ur butts on more often sooo force fighting can come backkkk
plez and thank you
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 6:07 am

<3 you too Ken Razz Cool Droideka
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 9:46 am

Good to see you again Kernow. I don't think you'll need to worry about too much work on the forum for the time being. There's nothing to do, no one's here! Razz
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2013, 5:26 pm

Nice to see you Kern. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2013, 9:06 am

Well we can't fool ourselves that we're an active clan anymore. Just a community of friends - Which I like in a sense. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 7:13 am

Welcome Back mate
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 5:19 pm

Its great to finally hear from you again ^_^
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 9:11 pm

If you still feel able to provide a history thread, I applaud your memory; if I were to do it, ancient anecdotes from the time I started playing would prove their protagonists demigods due to subconscious colorizing the stories. I can't say I remember much, either...
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013, 4:28 am

I say try and get the stories of the jk2 'legendary players' and active people within sol who remember what happened.

For instance mine: Wanted to use a saber in republic commando, had best of star wars disks which included jk2, found this server, wahey
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013, 5:36 am

Igrom wrote:
If you still feel able to provide a history thread, I applaud your memory; if I were to do it, ancient anecdotes from the time I started playing would prove their protagonists demigods due to subconscious colorizing the stories. I can't say I remember much, either...

Goddamn it I miss your jokes Sad
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013, 7:25 am

When in doubt, Igrom works it out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013, 8:58 am

I remember being punished and not having terminator for a month :L
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 4:59 pm

Nice to see u back kern ^.^
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 3:35 pm

What are your three jobs?
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 4:47 am

Greetings

Hey, i understand what you mean kernow. Real life is more important then real life.
i have and had the same eswell, i would love to come back online, but i just cant coz i got so much to do.
its still good that you give the time you have to SoL. thats cool from you kernow

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 9:46 pm

Hey, i understand what you mean kernow. Real life is more important then real life.
Yes real life is more important then real life. Just like cookies are more important then cookies, and peaches are more important then peaches, and pretty flowers are more important then pretty flowers.

i have and had the same eswell, i would love to come back online, but i just cant coz i got so much to do.
Like what?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013, 8:29 am

Right now Misery I'm a training instructor in a calling centre, basically tell them how to talk nicely etc.... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 4:42 am

Oh, hahaha. I'm fairly certain that you could include "governing over 50+ worrywarts on a democratic online forum" in your resume.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 6:03 am

Dark Misery wrote:
Yes real life is more important then real life. Just like cookies are more important then cookies, and peaches are more important then peaches, and pretty flowers are more important then pretty flowers.

Like what?

Greetings

LOL! xD sorry i meant real life is more important then game life.
and you asked in what i have got so much to do, well thats my private life and i dont want to comine my real life with my game life. thats what i learnd from Kernow and Xasomur xD
no offense to you Dark Misery i just hope you understand what i mean.

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 8:30 am

glad to hear such words from you aang Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 5:24 am

Xasomur wrote:
glad to hear such words from you aang Smile

Greetings

Thanks Xasomur Very Happy

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......   Sorry I'm late was eating cookies...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry I'm late was eating cookies......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next