)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Inferno/Onyx membership

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernø

Infernø

Inferno/Onyx membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno/Onyx membership   Inferno/Onyx membership Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 1:53 pm

Hey, nicked can u edit my acc and put in the saber thingy. at the top on my avatar on the top left plz, like recruits have a little bit of saber on the thingy and i am sith so like = red Saber

for example you are a legend you have full sabers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Inferno/Onyx membership   Inferno/Onyx membership Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 1:57 pm

That's for ATS members, Inferno. Once your poll's done if you get in we'll add one for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: Inferno/Onyx membership   Inferno/Onyx membership Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 1:58 pm

Nicked i am in hektor and merel grats me i am ]=ATS=[*Onyx now?? honest i no lie.

but i g2g now ok Smile im going sleep cya m8
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Inferno/Onyx membership   Inferno/Onyx membership Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 2:02 pm

Your poll is running right now and it closes this Wednesday (Feb. 10<sup>th</sup>). I can't imagine the real Hektor or Mereel would make an exception for you without telling anyone. I'm splitting this into a new topic and others can discuss it there.
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: Inferno/Onyx membership   Inferno/Onyx membership Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 2:07 pm

Nicked im not lying, speak to Mereel and hektor tommorrow they said i accepted i can put tags, its obvios im not gunna make this up. , I have 2 go now though cya tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Inferno/Onyx membership   Inferno/Onyx membership Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 2:16 pm

nick hes right, he wears the tag from now... and heky AND mereel were there and they were like ok Smile

@ onyx
ur rank is now updated, but u dont have a saber yet, you will get a saber as soon as u are a member, right now u are a recruit Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Inferno/Onyx membership   Inferno/Onyx membership Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 4:25 pm

we can fix that soon with a tourny Wink
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Inferno/Onyx membership   Inferno/Onyx membership Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 4:39 pm

And Graa enters the playing field! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inferno/Onyx membership   Inferno/Onyx membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inferno/Onyx membership
Page 1 of 1