)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

How long have you been in SoL

Go down 
+8
Battledroidlover
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Axel
Xasomur
Danek
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

How long have you been in SoL Empty
PostSubject: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 7:59 am

Greetings

I was thinking about how long i have been in this clan, and it would be intresting
to know how long each one of you have been in SoL.
So how long have you guys been in SoL?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well i have been in this clan now for 3 years, its actully quite funny how fast the time goes by xD

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 8:40 am

1st time: When we first formed-2010
2nd time:2010-11 (not sure)
3rd time: 2013-present
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 8:47 am

from the first day til now Razz
and im not the only one ^^
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 10:00 am

27/5/2010 I joined SoL, so its a long time.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 11:11 am

First day, i remember the day that we all talked in MSN messenger, to start the new clan
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 1:20 pm

sebbat wrote:
First day, i remember the day that we all talked in MSN messenger, to start the new clan

Smile <3
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 7:25 pm

sebbat wrote:

yea, i remember as well :>
i doubt it would ever be possible to get so man members online at once Sad
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 9:12 pm

sebbat wrote:

xD you all talked on msn to get SoL up and running? xD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 9:53 pm

sebbat wrote:

xD you all talked on msn to get SoL up and running? xD

not ALL ... but it were up to 10... or more ppl.
i think my pc saved those logs somewhere (only from the point i joined in ofc.)
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 11:15 pm

Since the creation in late 2009
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 11:43 pm

Well I joined ATS in about 2008 or something and joined SoL at it's very beginning so yeah, I'm a senior member Wink
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 11:47 pm

Battledroidlover wrote:
Well I joined ATS in about 2008 or something and joined SoL at it's very beginning so yeah, I'm a senior member Wink

I remeber the uprising of SoL i was in TS Clan at that time xD, I remember how shocked i was to see a SoL server on JK2 xD
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 11:55 pm

lol i remember seeing this email from outcast about the closure of the clan then went onto the forum and was like: what the heck is going on lol!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 1:45 am

I have the famous MSN discussion on my laptop. Saved it on my MSN chat history ^_^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 3:01 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I have the famous MSN discussion on my laptop. Saved it on my MSN chat history ^_^

maybe we should release it someday ^^
just like the old flaming posts in the non public area ^^
mus be interesting
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 3:45 am

I have been from the start too Very Happy I remember when someone invited me to that chat about SoL Very Happy So i have been here from the very beginning Very Happy And it's fun to think how much my english has gotten better Very Happy Very Happy But like BDL i was in ATS before SoL was build.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 3:47 am

oh yea... jk2 is good for english learning Smile especially when you gotta talk with ppl like nick or kernow or iggy ^^
you were recruit at that time snakey? or have you already been member?
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 3:52 am

I think i was a member of ATS cos i had one tourney for green before the break. And outcast him self was watching it back then.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 3:57 am

oh yea Smile could it be that i was the one, who begged outcast for making the tourney? or was it maximus? ^^ someone asked me if he might tourney and was to timid to ask himself, so i did ^^
was it you, or someone else?
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 4:00 am

Could be Very Happy And i never will forget that i lost 13 times for that fly a kite green flame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 4:00 am

13?! thats an exaggeration, isnt it?!
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 4:02 am

solid snake wrote:
I think i was a member of ATS cos i had one tourney for green before the break. And outcast him self was watching it back then.
Snake, I remember facing you for my white flame back in ATS!
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 4:04 am

Very Happy I have had flame tourny with everyone who's from the old ATS lolz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 4:08 am

well, you never faced me snake Razz hehe

danek, we didnt have a red spark in ats... you got white flame by poll...
maybe it was for green?
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 4:11 am

Yes cos i faced alot of people for that green flame and i just remember one where outcast was watching me lose Very Happy He didn't even talk anything to me when in ATS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been in SoL   How long have you been in SoL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long have you been in SoL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next