)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement

Go down 
+11
Leonardo
Xasomur
Kai,if
solid snake
Battledroidlover
Danek
Igrom
Lucifer
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 11:32 am

For one month - GOT YA! lol!

I miss university when I could play this game night and day without a care in the world. Unfortunately I'm cycling 1000 miles from Land's End to John O'Groats, the entire length of the UK. So when I'm not working time is a rarity to be used productively towards training, fundraising and general bits and bobs.

So unfortunately, I won't be able to fulfill any administrative responsibilities. Thing is it takes effort to plough through the forum so it'll be easier for me if I don't go on it at all: There's a glitch where if I look at the forum briefly and then leave, and then come back several weeks later, all the topics I haven't yet read won't be highlighted for me....making it harder to update myself.

Sorry about that but I thought I'd let you guys know. Accordingly my council seat will be vacant and if you guys want to remove me from FA that's up to you.

I've removed myself from Server Admin Group and on the HTML, no point displaying inactive server admins, plus I like Green ^_^

Sorry to go inactive when we need all the members we have, but I WILL BE BACK!

~K.P
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 11:35 am

Heart Attack..

Gonna miss you kern Sad Hope you come back soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 11:36 am

Hell And Damnation Kernow!

Well hopefully u don't kill yourself getting ready for this race!

Cya soon!
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 9:58 pm

You kite flying crook, I froze for a second. Well then, see you in one month. Take care, Kernie.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 12:20 am

Best of luck with you're bike ride son!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 2:01 am

*mini heart attack* lol good luck with your ride kernow! Smile
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 2:12 am

fly a kite you Kernow all most died when i saw that title Very Happy Have fun and see you after one month Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai,if

Kai,if

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 2:56 am

Be back soon! :] enjoy your time away, but don't forget about us!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 2:56 am

haha, luckily i didnt read the title, and i was instantly directed to iggys post and lokked this topic from the bottim upwards. so i was like wtf ?! what are they talking about xD

haha, heyho kernow Smile
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 5:14 pm

Hahaha Kern <3
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 5:32 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Good Luck

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 3:00 pm

怎sec while I QQ in the corner怏
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 4:33 am

KEEEERN!! D: I was hoping to see you in the server in these days and I couldnĀ“t!! Anyway, I wish the best of luck for you, we see you in one month then!! Smile

P.S: Your title scared me a lot Neutral
Back to top Go down
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 7:35 am

Hope to see u back soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 5:57 pm

Light wrote:
KEEEERN!! D: I was hoping to see you in the server in these days and I couldnĀ“t!! Anyway, I wish the best of luck for you, we see you in one month then!! Smile

LIGHT <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2013, 5:29 am

Cya soon kern! good luck with the cycling Smile Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement 20111115235931_ill-be-bach
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2013, 5:48 am

GONZA wrote:
Cya soon kern! good luck with the cycling Smile Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement 20111115235931_ill-be-bach

Loving the hair style kernow Razz
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2013, 12:02 pm

Loving Arnold's double chin
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jun 2013, 7:35 am

Tim wrote:
Light wrote:

LIGHT <3 <3 <3

<3 TIM ^^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 9:13 pm

Well I completed my cycle tour across the whole length of Great Britain! Very Happy
Same shit different day once more.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jul 2013, 2:59 am

How did it go ? My dad wants to do the same thing too, John O'Groats to Lands end or whatever it's called lol.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jul 2013, 5:20 am

And? Are your legs hurting? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jul 2013, 4:55 pm

Xasomur wrote:
And? Are your legs hurting? Razz

xD

It must of been cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement   Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kernow Pilgrim's Retirement
Page 1 of 1