)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Nick......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Nick...... Empty
PostSubject: Nick......   Nick...... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:07 pm

Nick I did one wrong thing but with the best intentions I swear:

I said the following about you on Outcasts server.........

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Whenever I think about Nick I am always confused and saddended, because if there is one thing that makes me think my morals are right it is because Nick never did anything wrong..............He never spammed, nor lagged, never even had any verpal participation in anything. All he did was silently stick to our side of the division. I always wanted to know why he was banned because he never did anything, could he have a reason please as he wants to know.

Anyway he sends his only message:

"Let them lie to themselves and others. As long as we stick to our positive morals and occasionally suggest that people think for themselves and seek the truth, there is no amount of propaganda that can harm us. Our only weakness is ourselves; if in retaliation against their lies we become the things they say we are, then we will have defeated ourselves. As long as we prove our commitment to our values through our actions and words, as long as we protect peaceful players and help new players learn, as long as we just promote a friendly atmosphere even when being insulted, any person who truly holds the ATS values will eventually see the incongruity between their lies and our actions.

There is no convincing insult to genuine kindness. Challenge yourself to be the person you want to be.
"

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

I did bad because I never asked you for permission for this....I was in a hurry to get it down and didn't have time to contact you im soz...anyway I thought it would be a good idea because it would raise an eyebrow on their server. That or he many people would see it - and then outcast would delete it. Giving suggestion that he is embarassed with this situation.

He deleted the post on the forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Nick...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick......   Nick...... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 3:44 pm

My loyalty lies in real life, that's where the challenge is. I have friends here, that's a good portion of where I am, so feel free to ask me anythin'.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Nick...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick......   Nick...... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 5:33 pm

No problem Kernow. Good quote selection, I don't mind their reading that. Smile

The only thing I would mention is that I'm not curious why I am exiled; I know the reason. It's just a very shallow one.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Nick...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick......   Nick...... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 3:50 am

You are exiled because you argued, that's so easy. I did too, xaso too, kernow too, and some others, and we got all exiled ( but we still wear ats tag ? ) lol
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Nick...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick......   Nick...... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 5:18 am

We wear the name of our clan because we aren't the ATS of Outcast. We are the ATS of its values.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Nick...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick......   Nick...... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 6:32 am

Karma!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Nick...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick......   Nick...... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 10:00 pm

We seem to be the only ones on that boat abrum.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Nick...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick......   Nick...... Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 12:50 am

Lol, didn't you see the lol just after ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nick...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick......   Nick...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick......
Page 1 of 1