)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Lack of participation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Lack of participation Empty
PostSubject: Lack of participation   Lack of participation Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 7:01 am

Sorry about my lack of participation in the council/forum topics and also server activity, over the last week or so. One reason you already know, my job.

However i didnt enlighten you on another issue of my grandma being in hospital having a knee replacement from last friday to a projected date of pahaps next saturday or sunday. I didnt think it would affect my activity much so i didnt bother saying anything about it, however it has had more of an impact than i thought. She is fine, but her recovery will take time so in order to keep our lives in equalibrium i must take on more household responsibillity until she recovers.

I have the house to myself so i have so much to do before i can consetrate on relaxing, i never appreciated how time consuming running a household is! Also my aunty is cooking my main meals of the day so i drive to her house after work because i dont cook much (just simple stuff, bacon, eggs, beans on toast, baked potato ect ect) and i dont have the money until i get paid to afford to food for proper meals and stuff. I only have enough money to pay for my petrol and to buy bread, milk, tomatoes, cheese (stuff for lunch at work basically) until i get paid at the end of the month. So ive been going down my aunties and having a main meal from her, then keep her company a bit too because my uncle died about 2 months ago so i give her some of my time. Then when i get home i have to do my food for lunch at work the next day (btw my job is awesome, i love it, and everybody is spot on so im settling in great so far) also i must do the washing up, clean the house, clean clothes.

Unfortuantely since my gran is having her op, i wont have the pleasure of that day to day ignorance we all share until we have to do it ourselves. That ignorance being magic chlothing at appears, or food that mysteriously arrives from nowhere, or even that clean glass that was definatley dirty last time i put it down!

So basically because im in the house fending for myself, im having to deal with many greater proirities at the moment, which is leaving me with little time or desire for JK2, because by the time ive got back from work, eaten, cleaned and ive done everything else i have to do, then had a sit down to relax a watch some telly, its pretty much time for bed.

Im an expecting my grandma out of hospital at some point over the coming weekend but even then there will not be a direct transition in my household responsibilities and my grandma's renewed intrest in the running the house again herself. It hopefully once she is back home with me, i could start to have more time and therefore be more active, however even then there would be a significant amount of "helping" that i would have to do for her because until her knee heals and strenghtens she will struggle with mobillity.

So guys i will be on server and forum every now and again however it wont be for any great length of time. I will pop on server for a little bit of time, but on forum i will be more likely to read posts but not comment so much, because i dont really have the time.

But hopelly within a couple of weeks things should be back to normal, because for now, the time i can dedicate to ATS and JK2 is quite limited, but i'll try to do what i can (even if i can only comment on the days priority topics, i will try)

So i'll see you guys soon ok.

ty Phoenix Wink

Last edited by Phoenix on Wed 10 Feb 2010, 8:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Lack of participation   Lack of participation Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 8:47 am

Thats ok Pho, you've more then done your part for everyone here, and I know you won't let us down. (:
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Lack of participation   Lack of participation Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 9:35 am

Phoe i hope ur grandmom soon is recovered and i truly understands why u don't got the time for coming on jk2 and forum so much while she's recovering so the only thing i can say is..

Take care and i hope u soon will be back m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Lack of participation   Lack of participation Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 10:27 am

Good luck Phoenix!! Hope you have you back. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lack of participation   Lack of participation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lack of participation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: