)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day!

Go down 
+10
KingYodah
Battledroidlover
mantA
superyaku
Leonardo
Nibler
GONZA
Lucifer
ExiDux
Xasomur
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day!   The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Oct 2013, 11:49 am

First topic message reminder :

We had SOOOO much fun with SOOOOO many ppl today.
I have this folder here which you can DL: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jl1g7gpp55ie2cu/EQ5Zx7wYk6
It contains demos and screenshots.

The screenshots are screening the playerlist (TAB). From the first to the last there are more and more SoL!!!!!
The demos (put them into /gamedata/base/demos) show all the SoLs that were on at one time. Exception is for example Dzirtanis, who is present at the first screenshots, but left before the groupvideo. 2 of the 3 videos are fails, but still interesting ^^
The one, that is no fail, still has one major flaw!!! D: At the very left I miss Tim!!!
I was confused, because the name changes from Light to Lucy, but I didn't realize it was not Lucy or Light i wanted to film! IT IS TIM! TIM SKYWALKER. HE WAS THERE!! PLEASE DONT KILL ME TIM D:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day!   The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Oct 2013, 4:19 am

I only have quicktime as an application I can choose to run it on. I can't play the videos, not a movie file......
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day!   The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Oct 2013, 4:31 am

But you have jk2.
Take them files and put them into gamedata/base/demos
then go ingame and choose "run demo" Smile
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day!   The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Oct 2013, 4:34 am

a demo in this case is a script that makes character behave like they once did in the game.

to watch the demo's / movies put them into a folder named demos, which is located in jedi knight 2 its base folder. if it is not there, create a folder named demos.

then start jedi knight 2 multiplayer, and choose the menu option "watch demos" and you will see a list of them.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day!   The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct 2013, 11:53 am

Exi answered my questions I had for you Xaso xD ++

As everyone may or may not know, I don't have all the JK2 files - I have literally a base folder with all my .pk3 downloads and script execs, single campaign and multiplayer. I hear PC have more options (This is why I've never had HC) :/
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day!   The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct 2013, 11:55 am

huh? I told you to do the same stuff like Exi said... O.o
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day!   The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Oct 2013, 12:55 pm

I was confused where to find demos in game and what to do if you didn't have a demos folder in your base, which I didn't.

Ironically enough I haven't tried it yet.....in time.....
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day!   The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2014, 12:55 pm

put the demo in base>demos (if u dont have a demos folder map one)
than go to in game play>play demo>solgroupvid
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day!   The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2014, 2:02 pm

Xasomur wrote:
We had SOOOO much fun with SOOOOO many ppl today.
I have this folder here which you can DL: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jl1g7gpp55ie2cu/EQ5Zx7wYk6
It contains demos and screenshots.

The screenshots are screening the playerlist (TAB). From the first to the last there are more and more SoL!!!!!
The demos (put them into /gamedata/base/demos) show all the SoLs that were on at one time. Exception is for example Dzirtanis, who is present at the first screenshots, but left before the groupvideo. 2 of the 3 videos are fails, but still interesting ^^
The one, that is no fail, still has one major flaw!!! D: At the very left I miss Tim!!!
I was confused, because the name changes from Light to Lucy, but I didn't realize it was not Lucy or Light i wanted to film! IT IS TIM! TIM SKYWALKER. HE WAS THERE!! PLEASE DONT KILL ME TIM D:

Leo can't kill anyone if his freaking west coast life depended on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day!   The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 1:25 pm

I DID SOMETHING TECHNICAL AND WATCHED IT!

I only watched the one that didn't say fail......I remember realising I was talking over it and stopping half way through.... xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day!   The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The BIG SoL-Party for Aju's B-Day!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2