)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Devy and Outcast

Go down 
+10
Ali3N
BlueNinja
Grimmjow
cB~
Battledroidlover
Grimlore
solid snake
sebbat
Xasomur
Danek
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Danek

Danek

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 6:17 am

I just realized, Outcast and Devy are the same in everyway

Outcast refuses to talk and kicks

Devy refuses to talk and lames

When you get the truth across you get banned

Today he refused to listen and says kernow is like Outcast

When i tell Devy that he is like him i get banned
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 6:19 am

lol
this is funny xD
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 6:22 am

So you agree Xaso ?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 6:26 am

yes.
i knew devy banned someone before, because he left his gang.

devy is just like outcast...
only that devy can pwn you...
and outcast not.

but they are asses anyway
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 6:27 am

Lol danek
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 6:31 am

hmm good point Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 3:57 pm

they are twin assholes and they cost the same price Razz
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 7:50 pm

lol well devy...isnt alway as bad as outcast....
Back to top Go down
cB~

cB~

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 9:03 pm

LoL
devY besT

Heäs friend of me but OutCast not he's Stupido.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 12:53 am

rofl devY aint best Razz
i'm not best and i'm so good as devY if i aint better. The best euro player there ever played this game is Snute / <(((><. He was the best euro player there ever played he didn't use cheat as kickscript etc. But the best euro player there probaly plays now is a guy called w0rmy Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 1:00 am

How could you forget about Jusant?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 1:07 am

we forgot by forgeting about him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 4:33 am

Outcast got ban from here no?... If he devy then he cant come up, but they play...

~Ali3N
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 3:24 pm

Keep an eye on Devy - report any SERIOUS bad attitude/actions to admin.
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 9:03 pm

This is my opinion of Devy:
He tries to manipulate people from differant clans to join <!>, making them trying to fight your freinds just to make him happy.

He lames all the time - people should do something about it but no one does.

He says bad stuff about all of ATS, just using us for his own needs and calling us stuff behind our backs.

I think Devy should be gone once and for all, I know some ATS like him - Like Hektor. But I still think he should be gone (Hektor you can 'train' with him on a differant server instead of .....~ yes?)

So, if someone could ban him I would be really grateful. There is more things about him that I know, no one else would probaly know what he has done.

I agree with Danek and Xaso, he should be banned. I don't agree with BDL because I reckon Devy is worse than Outcast. Alot worse. They are both immature and ruin JK2 just because they THINK they can get away with it because admins don't do anything about it.. If you do ban him then he would be (i think) better because he will know we have come to our senses.

What we you admins do about.. even have a vote if you want... I just don't want him back...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 11:41 pm

Ha, i'm happy that someone at least shares my opinion. I'm tired of admins letting server ruined. But i've been called outcast for telling this ! funny not !
so for admins, reacting means ban ! what are those admins eh ? Calling reacting peoples Outcasts, and not doing anything ?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:11 am

i think that devy is better than outcast cus outcast THINKS that he is the best player of JK2 (and devy thinks that 2 but thats not the point) even though devy can kick people from server with a script lag....he doesnt do that on sight for no reason....and outcast BANS on sight for no reason even just for beating him in a duel D:
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:39 am

outcast builds a clan, and stands to his words: obey or ban
devy is an asshole AND lyer...
devy IS worse
though he HAS brain
but outcast ahs as well
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 5:23 am

Outcast is more intellectual than Devy I think.....
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 5:31 am

No ! Outcast only plays on intellectual person, but he isnt !
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 5:48 am

indeed... i guess he only ignores so much because he doesnt understand so much.
he wont let anyone discuss with him, because he wont understand.
he rules his clan alone, because he cant understand another one's proposal
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 6:15 am

Devy is more cool than outcast
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 6:18 am

Using lagscripts are low i got serval myself some homemade some not and i don't see there's anything cool in using a lagscript people there use them most of the time is when they don't get allowed to lame and insult others so using lagscripts are awesome and retarded !
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 6:21 am

I don't understand how you can compare those 2 guys. They are completly different even if both are terrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devy and Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devy and Outcast   Devy and Outcast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devy and Outcast
Page 1 of 1