)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Leaving the clan for real this time.

Go down 
+14
KingYodah
NickdeClaw
Lucifer
Xasomur
mereel
GONZA
Zelah
Light
Shotty
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
Battledroidlover
ExiDux
Alex
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

Leaving the clan for real this time. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov 2013, 9:55 am

Since people gang and want to act like douchebags plus aggravate so much, i have decided to leave this clan...
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov 2013, 9:58 am

that would be odd, why would anybody gang you, or even be a douche againt you. you are almost never to be seen on the game... or maybe you use a non sol related name.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov 2013, 10:20 am

Ok, for starters if you are fighting a FFA that involves 3 people, it is practically impossible to not get "ganged". And from what I can make out the only reason you are leaving is because 2 people were attacking you at the same time in a FFA. This shows you didn't have much commitment to the clan anyway if you're just going to leave over such a petty thing :L

@Exi, for real ? He's on basically all the time Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov 2013, 11:27 am

Pahaps if you elaborate Alex, then we can see why you feel this way, then try to help?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov 2013, 12:31 pm

Alex wouldn't you like to discuss what happened instead of just leaving? I sent you a PM yestarday just checking in with you and catching up about the TT. We'd like to help Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov 2013, 2:52 pm

:'(
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov 2013, 8:46 pm

Battledroidlover wrote:
Ok, for starters if you are fighting a FFA that involves 3 people, it is practically impossible to not get "ganged". And from what I can make out the only reason you are leaving is because 2 people were attacking you at the same time in a FFA. This shows you didn't have much commitment to the clan anyway if you're just going to leave over such a petty thing :L

@Exi, for real ? He's on basically all the time Razz
IF you read the text box u would have notice a douchebag called darthtean was ganging me with another person. Afterwards i wanted to get my revenge from that genius but then you interfered with my plan and you started to help that lime sucking puppy. Not only that you started to drain spam like a whore because u couldn't kill me and you only excuse was '' So you cant heal '', well how the fly a kite can i play the god damn fly a kite game if just you go into full drain spam whore mode?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov 2013, 11:42 pm

Alex, BDL always does that, he does it to me too, don't take it personally he just likes to involved in fights. This is not a reason that justifies leaving the clan, you have plenty of friends here. Although I must admit you have handled this badly. You were even fighting me yesterday, although I didn't think it was you because you had no tags. Drain spam is very annoying I know, but it is part of the game unfortunately. Go LS or return drain is the only answer really :/
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov 2013, 11:55 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Alex, BDL always does that, he does it to me too, don't take it personally he just likes to involved in fights. This is not a reason that justifies leaving the clan, you have plenty of friends here. Although I must admit you have handled this badly. You were even fighting me yesterday, although I didn't think it was you because you had no tags. Drain spam is very annoying I know, but it is part of the game unfortunately. Go LS or return drain is the only answer really :/

He DOES this all the fly a kite time ffs, he wont even let me fly a kite fight sometimes. Just proves that he only gives a fly a kite about himself and would help bastards rather than clan members.
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 1:08 am

I think you are overreacting and making a lot of drama for nothing. I don´t really think that is an enough reason to leave a clan, but maybe for you yes. To solve your problem there are ways, like talk with us for example, but if you are going to let your anger out and just leave the clan like this without thinking straight...well then it´s your decision, I am only telling you that you shouldn´t think with anger in your mind and do important choices with that.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 1:19 am

Light wrote:
I think you are overreacting and making a lot of drama for nothing. I don´t really think that is an enough reason to leave a clan, but maybe for you yes. To solve your problem there are ways, like talk with us for example, but if you are going to let your anger out and just leave the clan like this without thinking straight...well then it´s your decision, I am only telling you that you shouldn´t think with anger in your mind and do important choices with that.

After all i said? Im pretty sure the members will side with me.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 1:53 am

Since phoenix wanted to learn more of the event that occurred yesterday, i decided to tell him what happen and he wanted me to write it in this topic...

Yesterday i was fighting a player by the name of darthtean. After a few battles with him he still couldn't kill me even though he was running away and healing most of time, another player shows up and interferes with the battle and ofc tean ran away but he came back and started to gang me. After the server restart i decided to get revenge from tean, but as he went into the temple bdl started to attack me thus helping him in the process and tean once again ganged me. I wanted to get revenge from bdl but more players got involved and started to gang. After that mayhem i finally got the chance to fight him 1 on 1 but he started to drain spam, so i teleported away and asked him why he was drain spamming, he answered ''so you cant heal'' (how the hell can i play the game if i cant heal?) and obviously i was pissed and said out of rage that i was going to leave the clan, he told me to do it and i said SoL was shit (because out of experience from a few members). After that i wrote this topic, went back onto the server, changed my name to my older one and started to attack/lame players including members.

And this is what happened yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 3:00 am

Your actions are no doubt questionable Alex, as I told you on server, you haven't approached your problems very maturely....

Thats being said....

BDL, Alex is clearly very unhappy with you, and has intentions of leaving the clan because of it. If his version of events is factual, his actions are more justified, and are explained by provocation on your part. What do you have to say in reply to this?
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 3:15 am

it is not easy to accomodate for every clan member that is active, yet i feel this to be way out of proportion.

i will take myself as an example. i am a person with a weird sense of online humor that sometimes takes on an "only i need to be entertained form", but i try to keep it in line when i notice that people are starting to go bannanas.
so if somebody lames me or gangs me i realy do not take note of that, and do not feel the need to blow one incident out of
proportion, just as other people do not attack me in chat or game for how i sometimes play, play and let play.

so in this case BDL was probably playing for his own fun, and fighting you in what he might have identified as an FFA.
these mistakes happen, and it is actually weird to start an "i leave the clan" thread about such things. as i remember, you yourself have times where the sentence "laming for fun" applies to, and not many players have ever made a forum thread about that.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 5:04 am

I see both sides of this argument. I doubt BDL was intentionally trying to irritate you but he did so an apology would help smooth things over.
However Alex, while it is ultimately up to you, I think leaving the clan on an impulse is a mistake, and im speaking from experience. Although under different circumstances, I left the clan on an impulse to get training in another clan, which was a mistake. Being new and not fully understanding how SoL was, I was afraid I wouldnt get back in the clan when i realized my mistake but they gave me another chance. Again, if you are going to leave, thats your choice but try and do so on good terms Smile
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 6:16 am

Alex wrote:
After all i said? Im pretty sure the members will side with me.
I don´t think this is about sides, there are no sides here for me.

Alex wrote:
After that I wrote this topic, went back onto the server, changed my name to my older one and started to attack/lame players including members.
You really thought that was the best way to solve things? You think what you did is justifed because of what they did to you? "An eye for an eye will make us all blind"
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 6:46 am

Ok look Alex, I am sorry. If I am in temple and bored I tend to attack people who are either attacking other people or who have saber up. You were in temple with saber up so I attacked you, I like a good FFA so I was just having fun! As I have already said it is basically impossible to not gang in a ffa which involves 3 people, I wasn't intentionally 'ganging' you I was just attacking anybody.

@Phoe I tend to do it to you a lot because you use rage and I always attack the guy using rage in a ffa Wink

And as for the drain spam I use it as a tactic when my opponent is on low health and low force and is trying to run away, I find it annoying when I put in a lot of effort to take them down and they're on like 10hp but they just run/push/heal.....
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 7:05 am

BANG, i was right on the money. Now pay me please
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 7:14 am

Light wrote:
"An eye for an eye will make us all blind"
Toma pa' vo! jajaj

Yeah alexito dont get angry, stay with us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 7:46 am

Hey there Alex let me see if I can help.

First off, I understand your actions. I will fully say that I, too, have done what you have done. We all aren't clean of the bad decisions we make. But what determines who we are is how we react to our mistakes. Remember, you are a member of the SoL community, which means your actions speak louder than any everyday player. I hope that you will come to understand that we aren't mad at your decision, but will come to understand that the actions you took were wrong, and that you are willing to forgive and forget and move on to be a better player. Even in anger, you must always show the right and just actions of what our clan stands for. I believe in you in the future to remember this and will try your best in making sure the decisions you make are the ones that everyone will look at and admire.

Now onto the actual incident. From what I understand, all Alex wanted was a simple 1v1 fight and was interrupted. But based on the actions that Darthtean was making, I doubt you could get anything out of this Alex. Our server is of the FFA gametype, so it's expected sometimes people will get involved. And now people will suggest "Why did you not just challenge him and tell the others to stop?". Well, sadly that sometimes doesn't work. The best you could of done Alex was either a) Just stop and take a break, as it was getting under your skin, or b) use it as a learning situation. How was he getting away. Was that other player intentionally blocking you, or was he just wanting to fight? If he was being a blocker, ask a fellow friend for help! make it a 2v2. Don't forget, you are SoL and we are here to help. If he just wanted to fight, then oh well. It's the game, and at that point if it was bothering you again go back to step A.

Now onto the BDL part, I will say: Yes, drain spam is the most nooby thing any player can do in a FFA. But it's part of the game, and you must accept it. Best thing to do is if it's a FFA, go rage. Can't drain if you got no force! If it was a 1v1, just use obstacles to block the drain, wait for him to run out, then GK the shit out of him. If you are LS, just ABS and ST to victory. Now done with the educational part, now to explaining the decisions you could of made. Alex, if you were getting frustrated at BDL for interfering with you fighting Darthtean, he is a SoL member. Tell him the situation and ask him to stop. He will listen. BDL, you should of realized that what you were doing was provoking him, as he was getting angry. He is not just some random player, he is part of this family. Don't just agree with him when he angrily spits out that he wants to leave! That is WRONG. WRONG WRONG WRONG. it's insensitive, and rude. Your actions speak loud too! Talk to him, ask what happened! What did you do? What could you do to help! We are all friends here!

Remember, every single one of you. You will make decisions that you will regret heavily. I know I do... But it's what you do to fix it that makes you who you are.

Alex, I believe in you. I know you will make the right choice next time, and just live and forget. It's all part of the game, and it happens. You will do fine next time. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 8:04 am

Karma for Mereel for a great post +

Listen to his council Alex, Mereel knows better than anybody about where personal strife leads, and how actions affect outcomes. I already explained to you the situation between him and Aju, and how they have never seen eye to eye. Yet they have managed to co-exsist in this clan in relative harmony for years (bar a couple of exception Wink). They put their personal differences aside and get on for the sake of the clan.

Mereel can really empathise with you here, so listen to his wisdom and advice. I too understand your position, particularly with problems i had dealing with Cibbicom, who was SoL member a couple of years ago, but didn't share our comradeship attitude, played only for himself, and showed disrepect and disregard. Even with that it took a long time for me to convince the clan that he was no good, because he used to play foul and run amock, then pretended he had a halo around his head whenever there was admins around. So it may make you feel better to know that many of us have been through the same situations ourselves. And you know what? It makes us stronger. Smile
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 8:18 am

in short it boils down to exactly the same as what i typed, just with more bends an curbs. thus i can not say more then "mareel also gets the point". i hope axel holds no anger towards bdl.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 9:15 am

Sorry Exi I didn't read that far back. Kudos for being on the same lines.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 9:44 am

@Mereel, when he said he wanted to leave I actually just thought he was joking :L As for the drain spam I wasn't doing it to regain health only to take his force away when he wanted to heal :-p. And I don't see how I was provoking him? He only expressed his anger just before he left.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov 2013, 9:54 am

I just want to say: there is no use in complaining about someone's play style. We're all spamming pro with something... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the clan for real this time.   Leaving the clan for real this time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving the clan for real this time.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next