)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I cant belive why i did that !!

Go down 
+4
mereel
Hektor
sebbat
Xemnas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

I cant belive why i did that !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I cant belive why i did that !!   I cant belive why i did that !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 10:20 am

First topic message reminder :

OMG i did somthing terible i went over to other ATS server and tryd to get some new Recruits fore us (got one named lord Revan ) AND NO i dont think that it is the revan we know Revan is a famous name in Star Wars so....

And then i pwnd some guys like BamBo and Error one ( i made it 1 ore 2 times XD) Then i reconnectet with Outcasts name ( didnt managed it to make flames on my keyboard idk why) but they belived i was outcast that was MUCH FUN!!! xD

this is a compleatly topic of nonsense so i will tell u all a joke in german

So ein typ kommt in n Saloon und schreit: EY wehr hat mein Pferd angestrichen ? ! N anderer kerl stand auf und sagt : Ja hier ich! sagt der andere : Ja is jetzt trocken kannste lackieren!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I cant belive why i did that !!   I cant belive why i did that !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 12:01 pm

kind of what i told him in german Smile
but its good that all can read it now xD
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: I cant belive why i did that !!   I cant belive why i did that !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 12:27 pm

ok ich werds mier merken i will burn it INTO my head and i wont make trouble ! but what makes me aggressive is herny Realy now i come online with my name and our tagg then he sleeps me first says name change ore bann then he renames me to stupid spamm kid i didnt even sayd a word and then kick :O
so fore that i call em not herny the headseeker i call em Herny the mad head xD
i knew i did wrong things and say sorry so please all forget that thing .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant belive why i did that !!   I cant belive why i did that !! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cant belive why i did that !!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: