)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!

Go down 
+15
GONZA
Kernow Pilgrim
Battledroidlover
solid snake
Xasomur
mantA
KingYodah
Lucifer
devY The Invincible
Light
Vader
mereel
Phoenix
Shotty
Grimmjow
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Empty
PostSubject: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 1:44 pm

Hello everyone.
As many of you most likely have noticed is that i haven't been active in the game or forums at all the last couple of months. There's a really good and simple reason for that, this october my mom got diagnosed with cancer which later turned out to it had basicly spread out to her brains, lounges and breasts. And my mother has been really ill and this Friday the 10th of January she passed away..

Anyway beside that i can say for sure that i'm most likely not returning again to the game again full time. So after i have paid for another month for the euro SoL i'm going to have it closed. Anyway i wish you guys the best of luck and i hope you will enjoy the last month of the SoL euro servers up time.

("I will from time to time sneak in on the forum and maybe post or reply to some threads. And maybe even sneak into the game! Surprised").
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 2:11 pm

Take care Grimm, we'll miss you! Hopefully you'll return soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 2:33 pm

Take care buddy, my thoughts are with you and your family. Thank you for everything, you are, regardless of what the ranks say, A SoL Legend.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 3:24 pm

Grimmjow, I hope you nothing but happiness and joy from this moment on. It is a terrible thing to lose a parent, and I wouldn't even begin to understand the pain. But I hope you are ok, and will have a good future. You done a lot for this clan, up and beyond most. I agree with Phoenix. You become one of the Legends of SoL.

Good luck and take care.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 4:56 pm

Grimm D:
Would have said the same as the others, hopefully you wont stress yourself too much. Smile
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 4:59 pm

Grimm, I really hope things get better for you, and that you can in some way surpass this moment. I wish you that despite being in this time of darkness, you can find the light in it and carry on with your life. As everyone has said it, you are a SoL Legend, it doesn´t matter if you have a cyan rank or not, you can only truely be one if you really have dedicate time to the clan, have been part of the everyday life of the clan, have enjoyed your time here and have made others have a good time together too, have sought solutions to problems more than blame, have helped other people because you were worry about them, have taught people from what you have learned, etc. Your personality, the actions you have made and the decitions you have taken for the clan, makes you a SoL Legend. You will never be forgotten, good luck friend!

mereel wrote:
Grimmjow, I hope you nothing but happiness and joy from this moment on. It is a terrible thing to lose a parent, and I wouldn't even begin to understand the pain. But I hope you are ok, and will have a good future. You done a lot for this clan, up and beyond most. I agree with Phoenix. You become one of the Legends of SoL.

Good luck and take care.

I could´t have said it better
Back to top Go down
devY The Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 12:39 am

See you Anders.

This would be a good time for you people to move the USA server to EU, considering how active the EU server has been in comparison to the USA server.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 12:59 am

I believe as a clan and as gamers, we cannot afford to lose the EU server, we need to discuss this in another topic, not here, this is Grimm honour page
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 2:25 am

Take Care Grimm! may the lord of hell (i mean angels) watch over u xD!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 3:27 am

May the Force be with you, dear Grimm!

I am sure you will carry smile on your face again
Hope to see ya again somewhere Grimm Smile
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 6:16 am

I feel deeply sorry for your mum, grimm. I cant find the right words to say that you have lost a person, you love the most. Please take care out there, i wish u all the best of luck and more happiness to have you get over the loss of your mother.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 6:34 am

Grimmjow, I wish you the best of luck for you and your family. I can only agree to what the other people said. You're on of the persons I am glad I got to know and to call you my friend. We will never forget you and I hope to see you around.
Chin up! You got my sympathy.

(@ devy. can't "move" the US server. the provider doesn't offer EU locations.)
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 6:49 am

Take care Grimm! I wish everything good for you and to your family. I can perfectly agree what has been said earlier. Hope for a good future for you and hope to see you in the future!!!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 8:18 am

Very sorry to hear that Grimm ! Sad We all hope this isn't the last we'll hear of you. May the force be with you!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 8:22 am

What would you say if Grimmjow had topic in Temple of commemoration? Maybe we will hear of Grimm sometimes again, he said may pop up but still I feel he should have it
(I don't have that much memories about him so perhaps people could help with the topic?)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 9:46 am

sure, I won't start it right now, but in some days or weeks Smile
I don't want the temple of commemoration to be like a popstar thingy. I want to commemorate grimmjow, and not abuse the situation to create a vivid topic about him. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 9:59 am

Grimmjow I was very touched when you came to tell us your situation admist such tragic circumstances. Thank you so much for what you have done for us, you are a legendry member indeed, this time you can remain immortally locked as such, and if you should return, we will all be happy to see you, and play.

I consider myself lucky so far, as I can't yet sympathise to losing a close family member, I can't imagine what you're going through. When I read this last night I was shocked and wanted nothing more than to give you my condolences personally. I am deeply sorry for your loss, but wish nothing more than complete happiness and positivity for the future.

Take care,

~K.P
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 10:32 am

I know Xaso, I didn't want to start it right now, we can do some later, e.g. beginning of February or later or so
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 11:26 am

Damn i hate that, i lost my grandpa and my aunt because of that. I know you will carry on Grimm spent the time with friends and family you will be ok with time. Take care buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanyo

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan 2014, 6:13 am

Hey dev,
in the hope that I reach you on this way, I wish you my deepest sympathy and the power to get through this time.
Hopefully one day we'll meet again ingame.
Take care my friend
Back to top Go down
Samfp

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan 2014, 7:12 am

Devil, I will miss playing with you and I'm so sorry to hear what has happened, You can't prepare yourself for something like this and all I can say is it is a tragedy. All of our thoughts are with you, good luck in whatever you do buddy.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan 2014, 11:18 am

Thats very sad to hear Grimmjow. My heart and throughts go out to you.

Lost 3 grandparents and a few great aunties and uncles to it.

My mother has cancer well they took some of it but it has come back.

You are always a good friend to me Grim/devil I wish you well in the future.

~fisto
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan 2014, 11:31 am

Thank you very much everyone for all the kind words i appreciate it a lot. Smile
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan 2014, 11:37 am

Griiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm <3
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 7:13 pm

The invoice has come for the euro SoL server i will pay for the last month when i get home so i hope you guys will enjoy it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!   Grimmjow disappearing into the mist! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimmjow disappearing into the mist!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next