)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Music Skins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Music Skins Empty
PostSubject: Music Skins   Music Skins Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jan 2014, 10:47 am

Since there aren't very many of these, I thought that perhaps ppl could request a skin model, and some songs to add to the skin. (I was also thinking to make a pack of skins out of different genre's of music ex; Rock, Classic, Dance, Techno etc, or even years; 80's for example. Tho I said thats too much work. If someone would request it by giving songs then sure)

Request layout:

(Optional) Custom Name (change the skin model name into something you want)
Skin Model
Taunt: (song)
Death1: (song)
Death2: (song)
Death3: (song)

(About the Death songs, I'm not sure if 3 is max, but I will see if there can be more).

Note: Plz don't request a 10 minute song. lol Let's keep it maybe 5 max? (its ok if its a bit over or under) With each song you are adding that much more size to the finished skin.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Music Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Skins   Music Skins Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jan 2014, 11:12 am

lol if its under 5 mins it should be ok

So much songs to choose from

mah skin, clonebho
taunt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Abney Park: Airship pirate
death1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Kiss: I was made for lovin you
death2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - AC/DC: Highway to hell
death3: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Disturbed: Down with the sickness

Is youtube link enough..?
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Music Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Skins   Music Skins Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 4:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sooooooooo here is the skin. Due to the effects not working, I had to recreate the skin. (meaning testing and seeing if the effects worked) On a side note, everything works except for 1 really stupid thing, and that being the icons. By stupid I mean, they crash the game. o.o' (I can in the future have a look at this more) But yea, enjoy your skin yoda. (also forgot to mention, that team skins were added, and the icons for them don't work, the default works fine)
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Music Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Skins   Music Skins Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 5:29 am

Great, thx vad, ima test lil later
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Music Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Skins   Music Skins Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 6:26 am

I'm quite proud to say I created all the DJ skins ;D
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

Music Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Skins   Music Skins Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 7:10 am

I request...... LORD HELMET
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Music Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Skins   Music Skins Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 7:46 am

That has nothing to do with this topic tho. D:
Besides he has a waaay bigger helmet then vader xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Skins   Music Skins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Skins
Page 1 of 1