)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Should fisto come back to sol

Go down 
+9
Xasomur
Shotty
mereel
Lord_Draco
mantA
Lucifer
Vader
Zelah
fisTo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fisTo

fisTo

Should fisto come back to sol  Empty
PostSubject: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 3:43 pm

Hello just wondering if I should come back to sol and be a legit member.

I have taught alot of sol members in the past and I am willing to train more of them as a good role model in jk2

This is a topic to discuss if I should join and that if I am happy with the results I will gladly put in a application.

I will be still wearing my o.o tags as I am still a leader of o.o with azzy. o.o was my family for along time so I am still going to use those tags.

Vote Yes or No for me to join. No non sol members will not be counted as a vote.

~fisto/chubby

Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 3:46 pm

legit meaning a being a member again Very Happy. I am known as many as a very good friend of sol and head teacher Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 3:48 pm

Yes! Come back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 3:53 pm

NO GO AWAY! jk
Ofc you're welcome here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 5:45 pm

oh gawd the troll has returned once more..
sure welcome back tehe
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 5:48 pm

It s cool to have u back. Go ahead and make an application, bro.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 5:55 pm

I've no objections.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 6:48 pm

I see no problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 1:00 am

Yes of course come back! It would be great to get to know you! Very Happy

300th post btw yay. Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 1:37 am

when you dont script or anything Razz
and being SoL won't make you more popular among most other players xP

ofc we'd like you here. question is: would YOU like ^^
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 6:29 am

MASTER!
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 8:09 am

I say welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 8:20 am

Lord_Draco wrote:
I've no objections.
draco, your 666th post could really me more evil xD

I wonder if fisto remembers me in o.o, twas roughly two years ago ^^ (tho I am not sure what name you wore that time dangit)
Anyways why not coming back, fisto ^^

Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 8:47 am

Fisto goes by a lot of names (Where you think I learn that shit), but his more famous names are MasterFisto and Chubby. So he probably was o.o-Chubby

And I am in agreement with Xaso. On our servers scripting is a no-no. If you cool with that, then I am all for you joining. Just make sure it's what you want. I see no one against this on this end.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 9:29 am

I remember a two yodas in o.o one was tehvampire on xfire as yoda and you.

yeah I am o.o-chubbY

11 votes so far for yes and none for no

I have like 100 names I use in jk2 but I only remember 5 of them now
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 9:32 am

I cant edit my post. I use a emote script if I get lamed with like 1-3 people at once who use scripts as well.

I have been legit before when I was killing alot of flaws with my kick with space bar.

Well I make my own scripts but I dont share with anyone.

I can put them away for joining SoL but there was a reason why I used them as I said above.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 9:41 am

Well a skilled player doesnt need scripts. And i think you know it very well. I am sure you can get your skills back for sure and without them. I still have to regain mine as well Sad
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 9:45 am

yep, I have been a very good legit player before won many ffas and ffs with out a script lol.

I beat jerek without a script in ff

I will think about it. problem is I dont neally want a white spark lol.

Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 9:48 am

Fisto what were u when u left?
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 10:02 am

cant remember but I would rather have a white flame because I am not really a recruit in sol. I am more of a old member so at least give me a white flame.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 10:03 am

Fisto the new policy is that whatever rank you were when you left, you could achieve one rank lower than that based on the votes. So if you were a blue flame you could technically come back as a yellow if people vote for that
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 10:08 am

Zelah is right. If you and the older sol members remember what rank you have got, your chance getting white flame is increased. If you have that case which zelah mentioned.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 10:09 am

well I had yellow flame when I was in ats with everyone. but yeah I dont know
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 10:10 am

If you were yellow then you could potentially even get green Smile
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 10:13 am

Or white. But look, i wonder if ATS ranks are the same as the sol ranks, though they were splitted from the same root ofc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should fisto come back to sol    Should fisto come back to sol  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should fisto come back to sol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next