)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob

Go down 
+2
Shotty
Lucifer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob   If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Feb 2014, 4:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://puu.sh/6IacV.jpg

This link is giving me issues to a game I desperately love to play, I can make the game if i can get the crack setup to actually install.

if i can get around that game1.cab file or if there is a way to replace that file to make the installing work.
I have the Emperor Install fix, so i can fix all the other issues, but this is the single thing i cant get around.

If anyone can help me, I can share screens to show my error and what i have for the installation process.

I also heard rumors that nortan anti-virus could be blocking the file, since the install.exe is not legit but everything else is. If i did install it, can i actually install the game?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob   If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 11:00 am

This is the only thing i installed on that from windows update that i can think of..

Security Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package (KB2538243)

Installation date: ‎1/‎31/‎2014 1:53 PM

Installation status: Successful

Update type: Important

A security issue has been identified leading to MFC application vulnerability in DLL planting due to MFC not specifying the full path to system/localization DLLs. You can protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.

Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob   If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 11:02 am

Remove that update and try again. I had an issue playing a game called Reus after a Windows update. In the end I had to do a System Restore just to be able to play it. A System Restore might be a good option if it was only a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob   If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 11:04 am

okay i will try that after the cleaner u gave me thx
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob   If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 11:06 am

Np mate. If needs be, I have Team Viewer and can setup a Skype account, I don't mind having a check over of your system if all that doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob   If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 11:09 am

okay i did your cc cleaner, and i saw a ton of stuff in registry, that scares me so i didn't remove anything and uninstalled sorry..
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob   If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 11:11 am

Lol, don't worry Luci, when you click remove it gives you the option to backup. So install it, and remove it all. All CC Cleaner does is clear out uninstall registry entries that dont get cleared and other junk that 's not important. I've been using it for years and it hasn't done anything to my system. And you can back it all up before you do it. If you have a ton of stuff its defo worth clearing.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob   If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 11:25 am

nope, it didn't work, i turned off all anti-virus protection, and did the cleaner. NOTHING WORKS, WTH i mean it worked a few days ago, and all of a sudden it stops.. do i really have to go back 4 days ago before that windows update?
and then what im basically in the past with that windows restore thing..
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob   If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 11:29 am

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LOOK WHO IS USING PUUSH NOW Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob   If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 11:30 am

wolfy u aren't helping, my only choice now is system restore to the day before those updates.. lawlz

nvm, i cant go back more than 2 days, well im done trying..
I have worked this for days, and i cant get around it..
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob   If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 11:58 am

im done with this, I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING
close the topic when you can.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob   If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Feb 2014, 12:01 pm

Mr.Locky 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob   If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If someone could help me with this game issue? programmer prob
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2