)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SoL EU at it's end.

Go down 
+14
Angelis
Light
Danek
EpicJK2
GONZA
bossboss
Battledroidlover
Xasomur
KingYodah
Hektor
Lord_Draco
Shotty
Vader
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

SoL EU at it's end. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: SoL EU at it's end.   SoL EU at it's end. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2014, 1:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

So today was the final day for the EU server (is down atm), I was going to restart the server thinking it was down, however it wouldn't let me login, so I asked Xaso, and he confirmed so. (yay US server ^^) (watch Nick be ready with the next EU D: )
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU at it's end.   SoL EU at it's end. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2014, 6:21 am

Like right now ;D
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU at it's end.   SoL EU at it's end. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2014, 8:01 am

Germany server <3
Back to top Go down
Veridus
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Veridus

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU at it's end.   SoL EU at it's end. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2014, 3:43 pm

Less lag for me so I'm fine with it, But I had a lot of memories on EU..
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU at it's end.   SoL EU at it's end. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2014, 4:11 pm

Beef Surprise wrote:

OK I will come to BDLs defense... in part. Loved DBZ years ago... WTF is pokemon?

Pokemon (AKA Pocket Monsters) is first and foremost a series of RPGs that revolves around obtaining and collecting various monsters that you also use to battle your way through the game. You also can trade pokemon with other players, which is needed in some cases.

The game at first glance appears "kiddy", but the mechanics of the game are actually really deep and complex. Battling other players can be really fun because you have no idea what kind of pokemon they will use against you.

There is also an anime that has been going on for something like 13 years.

On topic: It's good to see that our EU server is back.
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU at it's end.   SoL EU at it's end. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2014, 9:11 pm

1999 to now means that the Anime is running for 15 years. I was around my 10 and 11 when the anime appeared so I was part of the intended audience back then.
the games are the source and inspiration for the show, indeed RPGs with the basics like not every
element or type is as strong or good versus its opposites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU at it's end.   SoL EU at it's end. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoL EU at it's end.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: