)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Who are the mebers of ATS now?

Go down 
+11
Kernow Pilgrim
BlackKnight
sebbat
Grimlore
mereel
Xasomur
Hektor
Ajunta Pall
BlueNinja
Grimmjow
SyLba
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SyLba

SyLba

Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 12:39 am

First topic message reminder :

I want to ask whoa re the memebrs of the ATS now because i have seen some people like Error-one having the tag and play wicht have left.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 1:59 am

but who is Outcast there? :O
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 2:01 am

lol... he is the founder of ats and was its leader for years... he left recently and we drowned in chaos... u can see what happened next by reading the forum through... in time there will be a history page and u can read more about ats (and a rules and values site...)
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 2:19 am

Yeah, I'm not in ATS. -.-
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 2:33 am

no... u arent... jk LOL i add u... Sad im sorry... -1 karma for me
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 10:16 am

lol it's np
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 3:35 pm

i disagree keep Bacara on the list. He should be in the [=ATS=] Hall of Fame
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 3:48 pm

He is talking about the members not the hall of fame dude, bacara left he is on o.o
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 10:46 am

New 2 members are Ak and Eternal.

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 11:12 am

eternal??? did he ever was ats before???
shouldnt he be registered here first?
shouldnt he not get a poll? like all the others?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 11:25 am

Poll for eternal.. ak was member he come back but eternal were ats?
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 12:28 pm

No eternal was not ATS. He was once ,if (sorry for not believing kernow. He told me he wasn't. Must still hate them). But he left them due to them being assholes. He is a really cool guy, and helped me a bit with my pk. He is one of the best ls fighters you will ever face. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 12:34 pm

Ok well he talked to lots of people and we apparantly said yes, he must've thought that would mean he can wear the recruit tag. I will tell to come on here and answer the questionnaire, then we post a poll for him.

He did admit he wouldn't check the forums that much, he said he has had much clan history and now is looking for a social clan to settle down with.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 12:58 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
he said he has had much clan history and now is looking for a social clan to settle down with.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 1:04 pm

Eternal is an insane player. Hes pretty awesome and rocks at CTF! he was that gud i thought he must be a scripter but it turns out im wrong hes just an incredable player. so i apologise for that mis-judgement.

Am i wrong in thinking the guy has a bit of a reputation as a lamer though or am i mixing him up with somebody else?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:50 pm

He just is an old player, he should get the respect as such.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 11:47 pm

he did lame me a bit,but i am sure he's past that. agreed...
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 1:04 am

Eternal dont lame, you are lying grimlore
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 1:16 am

mmm thats fine, i think im probably getting him mixed up with an immortal who lames or something.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 1:37 am

nah a Eternal did lame me seb u just didn't have u eye on the screen
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 1:43 am

grim... u get lamed by everybody... or else: u make everybody lame u.
foe xample yesterday: u were just retarding us all... and u did go on our nerves as we tried to get through... so we just had to get rid of u... and we are not those lamers... but in times even we cant bare u.
just be calm... calm calm calm... better just play and keep the rest out of it
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 2:38 am

I'm agreed with Xaso completely -______-
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 2:39 am

Karma for xaso ^^
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 3:43 am

Well many there plays in ATS server mostly is there own fault people lames them, i have to take myself in not doing it beacuse a lot people. Attacks u when ur chatting or got saber down doing something else and when u attack them with saber up they take it down and writes lame. But i don't know grimlore that good so i won't comment on that.

But still many players mostly gets lamed for some of there own actions :p
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 6:01 am

Lamed = killed, not attacked. If someone lames really, just kill, or train. It's ez, don't cry and fight. Even if you got ouned 30-0, it's good for skills and mind.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 6:13 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Lamed = killed, not attacked. If someone lames really, just kill, or train. It's ez, don't cry and fight. Even if you got ouned 30-0, it's good for skills and mind.
I can only agree with u, this more u fight lamers this stronger u get for getting better all needs stronger opponents Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are the mebers of ATS now?   Who are the mebers of ATS now? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are the mebers of ATS now?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: