)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

APOLOGISE

Go down 
+8
KingYodah
Battledroidlover
Angelis
Vader
EpicJK2
Shotty
Zelah
bossboss
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bossboss

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014, 6:49 am

First topic message reminder :

IF SOLS APOLOGISE TO ME , NOW , I WILL SPARE YOU .
SERVER AND FORUM.
IF NOT ... LETS SAY YOUR LIFESPAN WILL BE VERY SHORT.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014, 11:59 am

bossboss wrote:
when it came to a SOL member that was laming , he didnt even warn him.

I'm actually curious about this. If or when was the last time this happened, and what was the situation?
Back to top Go down
bossboss

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014, 12:18 pm

Vader wrote:
bossboss wrote:

I'm actually curious about this. If or when was the last time this happened, and what was the situation?

I think you were on the server.
But Battle droid saw it too.

Xaso , my son , with you I can't have a dialogue...
It's simply not possible i dont speak pro language.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014, 12:21 pm

bossboss wrote:
Vader wrote:
bossboss wrote:

Xaso , my son , with you I can't have a dialogue...
It's simply not possible i dont speak pro language.
Boss, when he asks you to describe the event, he wants you to describe the event. What happened, when did it happen, etc. So if it did happen, then we can check logs, and deal with members accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014, 12:22 pm

Boss if you have proof of cheaters than bring it to us. I have never banned someone for cheating because I don't know enough about it to make an educated ban but making a big deal when a cheater does get banned doesn't make sense to me
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014, 12:42 pm

Yes why dont you show us vids or screenies? You keep talking about proofs but never showed us one. Without proof supporting your claim this is just an attempt to falsely accuse someone and im not taking it into consideration. Otherwise id make unrightful decision which is very bad
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014, 1:52 pm

bossboss wrote:
Vader wrote:
bossboss wrote:

This happened today? If so I might've been afk looking at the forum. It would help if you could say what happened.
Back to top Go down
Samfp

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014, 1:59 pm

Go away filthy dish washing f aggot
Back to top Go down
Sanyo

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014, 9:46 pm

Just ignore this guy...all that happened was monkey fighting him at hangar and I joined him. It took less than 10 sec until he portet to temple and put his chatbox up but monkey still took his last hp. For that he became furios about laming and admin which dont take instant actions.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014, 9:57 pm

Yeah monkeY lamed him a few times.... but Andy told him to stop so he did.
Back to top Go down
Samfp

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014, 9:58 pm

Isn't he banned..?
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014, 10:10 pm

See that's the difference Boss. Laming once or twice doesn't get you slept, if you carry on after once or twice we will politely warn you a few times. What you and your pals do is lame over and over and over again, completely ignoring any polite warnings. After you get slept you then throw a temper tantrum like a kid who's been told by his Mommy that he can't have sweets before dinner.

As others have said, if you just chatted to us normally and had fun on the server like everyone else, we wouldn't be having this drama with you. For example yesterday, the only time we started having issues was when you and yomama were going on a laming and bad mouthing spree. Before that everything was fine.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014, 10:57 pm

Samfp wrote:
Isn't he banned..?
indeed?

plus:
BDL got the point. If someone else lamed, the difference is, we can tell him to stop and he does. Boss just loses his temper and goes mental.
Back to top Go down
bossboss

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014, 11:11 pm

Sanyo , my son , when you want 1vs1 anywhere you are crap Smile
I teleported because I was fighting monkey and you interrupted , as always.
Because alone you just run , just like your pal sampf.

Last post here and you can lock this topic , as you can see you guys are beyond reaching by a dialogue.
PROOF? you got server logs , there is all the proof you need.
As long as SOL members dont respect their own rules , I dont see any reason why I would
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2014, 11:14 pm

See you have no evidence Boss, it's all just talk. You're trying to back up your bad attitude by throwing blame around to give yourself a reason.

I think it's you who can't reach us by dialogue because you're unwilling to listen.
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Mar 2014, 1:11 am

If there's no proof of the event, a FM/FA can lock this topic until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Mar 2014, 1:35 am

Bossboss , my son , when you want serious talk anywhere you are a troll Smile
We banned you because you were laming and insulting , as always.
Because you are just a troll , just like your pal scorch.

Last post here and this topic is locked , as everyone can see you are beyond reaching by a dialogue.
PROOF? you got this very topic , there is all the proof you need.
As long as BOSS doesn't respect any rules at all , we don't see a reason why we would eat humble pie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

APOLOGISE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGISE   APOLOGISE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APOLOGISE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: