)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

an end to my studies ,for now

Go down 
+3
EpicJK2
Hektor
Ulquiorra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra

an end to my studies ,for now Empty
PostSubject: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 4:01 am

as many of you have noticed i have been inactive for a long while but due to my good results ive been getting in top marks in my science, maths, history, ict ect i decided to put my studies on halt also if theres anything i new should be aware of please tell me
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 4:03 am

also since im a member due to actualy checking my poll for once ive been recomended for a password request
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 4:23 am

Become a genius! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 4:37 am

Welcome back and congrats on good grades!
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 4:52 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 5:11 am

Niice, clever cat  cat 

Ye, I reminded you to get password, you can look it up in member section ;D
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 7:48 am

Welcome back man! A lot of old members(like myself) have had a resurgence and came back to play more and interact with people. Hope to meet you on the server and get to know you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 7:53 am

i would like to meet you too and yodah can you put the link down where i request a pass please
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 8:06 am

No I cant put it here, this is public section, cat. If you want I will PM you if you cant find it ;D
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 9:28 am

No one else would be able to see it anyways, yod. Other than members, recruits and other users won't have access.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 9:48 am

Recruits shouldnt be able to see it too but w/e

cat shld have it done i think
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 10:12 am

wow I feel like such a n00b now
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2014, 9:48 pm

Naah dun worry. Lil aside but related, cat what saber you wanna in profile so FA can do it?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 9:01 am

Pls tourney me 4 green Razz
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 11:48 am

Red
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 3:18 pm

no green
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2014, 3:50 pm

I think he means he wants a red saber Leo Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an end to my studies ,for now   an end to my studies ,for now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an end to my studies ,for now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: