)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Hello there!...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Veridus
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Veridus

Hello there!... Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!...   Hello there!... Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 8:41 am

As I told you all I would be moving, I did. I am currently in Alaska but...but... WITHOUT A GAME COPY OF JK2.

HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE. I would get another ISO but I don't really feel like it to much.

Anyways, Il forum once in a while and probably reside in my usual hideout (Skins and Mods)

Worship me until I get back okay.
^

See you soon!

OH and when I get back, I shall take that new flame test kk. Oh and hello my friends! Like mai, and Zelah, and kingyodah, and so on. If I made a list it would take to long.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Hello there!... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!...   Hello there!... Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 8:46 am

Alaska?? :O
Back to top Go down
Veridus
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Veridus

Hello there!... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!...   Hello there!... Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 8:48 am

I may be able to play SWTOR though! Depends on internet speed and my dads laptop.

What Server, what group/clan/guild, Usernames, Planet, Planet locations.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

Hello there!... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!...   Hello there!... Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 9:27 am

Good to hear from you man! We will be here when you get a copy of the game. You can do you tournament for your next flame whenever you feel ready and trained up! Very Happy

Good luck in the wild west! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Hello there!... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!...   Hello there!... Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 10:05 am

Boo! Why go to Alaska when you could just go to Canada! (Somewhere warmer perhaps xD)

Anyways, wb. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there!... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!...   Hello there!... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there!...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: