)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

About my skin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2014, 7:49 am

Vader (or whoever can xD), can you please make this song

as another after-death sound/song for me, please? Or rather if you can remove Kiss - I was made for lovin you and replace it with this song
If I had other ideas, ill be posting here

Two steps from hell - Ghost brigades, epicness rate - well of the scale (for me)
Also ill change my sig song to this for now
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2014, 11:08 am

Sure, I'll do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2014, 11:16 am

love you, whenever you will have time. ;d

It was just weird forum didn't mark this as new post..
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2014, 3:01 am

you can make a song that play after you die in a game? Can you also make a song play when you use +taunt?

Vader if you would be so nice to do this for me as well, if it can be done in a taunt preferably or if it can be done the way yoda wants it done, I would like my signature song: Iron maiden- the trooper, as my song. por favor
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2014, 3:19 am

Yes it can be done in taunt as well, what skin though? The Angelis one?
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2014, 3:43 am

Vader wrote:
Yes it can be done in taunt as well, what skin though? The Angelis one?

yeah My skin. the angelis one.

EDIT: just for clarification, the taunt can play the whole song right?
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2014, 4:13 am

Yes it will play the whole song.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2014, 11:18 am

Vader wrote:
Yes it will play the whole song.

THEN MAKE IT SLAVE!!!! (please make it please Sad)
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2014, 11:26 am

But use your topic pls D:
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2014, 11:45 am

To be fair you should use my topic. xP
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2014, 1:12 pm

Actually to be fair, it is a topic about putting music on skins, so where I put it is appropriate, it is a waste of space to make a new topic when I can put what I need here when it suits the intent and purposes, so I don't have to move the discussion anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Samfp

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2014, 10:10 pm

^ meow
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 8:55 am

Vader...... you're slow..... as fk..... GET ON WIT IT DAMMIT.

I feel you are racist towards americans, yoda gets his done in 2 hours, and I wait 4 days... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU I AM NORTH AMERICAN TOO DAMMIT!!!

(please finish it por favor <3 Razz)
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 9:14 am

I'm not racist I'm just lazy, and not bored these past days. It just happened I was bored as hell when I made it for yod. lol
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 9:20 am

Vader wrote:
I was bored as hell when I made it for yod. lol
:/
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2014, 10:43 am

Bored as in I didn't have anything to do. My logic is flawed when it comes to things I do, I'll do it constantly and once I'm done, I don't do it for quite some time, and then its rinse and repeat.
(ex; when I watch a new anime, I just can't stop watching. I'll watch it until the end/latest episode. (unlike friends I know, who will watch an episode or two and leave it and come back to it))

Plus, you're talking to a guy who once had ADHD, took riddlin and now did a 180 degree flip in how I act. So for all I know my nerves, and thinking may have gotten messed up in the process. But I'm not making that my excuse, it's just the way I think. :s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About my skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my skin   About my skin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About my skin
Page 1 of 1