)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Two totaly free games.

Go down 
+2
Lucifer
ExiDux
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ExiDux

ExiDux

Two totaly free games. Empty
PostSubject: Two totaly free games.   Two totaly free games. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2014, 7:59 am

I know there are some gamers on this forum whom enjoy a few freebies so here are two games.

Flare : http://www.flarerpg.org/

this is a game made to develop a free 2D RPG game engine, and it seems to be enjoyable
even though i just recently discovered it. it is still in development so it is not perfect yet !

Two totaly free games. X8Mff8Z

You start in a small town with a camp close by and a storage chest.
There is a blacksmith and a trader dressed in black.

Two totaly free games. ENS5Uyf

Looking at the inventory for sale directly at the start they seem to be planning to
include a bunch of buffs and upgrades and ornaments increasing skills.

Two totaly free games. VMAAa7x

But, then i wander around to the first open terain and not soon after i end up
being chased by some kind of spider like mob... the result is ; ''AAAAARGH''

Two totaly free games. RkzkNhN

I gues the player needs to find a safe grinding place first like fighting off a few small
goblins before venturing a few hundred meters forth into the map... But i think they will
eventualy balance it out.

Invaders corruption : http://invaders.manuelvandyck.com/index.php

This game i have played for some time, rougly 3 to 4 years and it is a fun time killer and
it could very well be a severely intense arcade highscore shooter. if you like playing to
get high scores i recomend this one.

Two totaly free games. MWZfug1

The looks of your ship are decided by a SEED which you yourself enter, this SEED also makes the game generate a slightly different gameplay feel and a slightly different behaviour in the spawning and AI types you encounter.
At least those are the main differences i notice when playing.

Two totaly free games. LRuYHDu

As you can see i entered the example seed based on the "SoL system".
And finaly this is in game. But note that ALL GRAPHICAL SETTINGS ARE ON THE LOWEST
POSSIBLE, if everything is on max then you have verry nice effects and backgrounds.
But i find them to be irritating so i disabled them.

Two totaly free games. UKBkXGs

This ends this small report on two free games, if there is interest i could once in time
make a follow up on this with some other nice 100 percent free games.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Two totaly free games.   Two totaly free games. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2014, 8:58 am

first one definitely looks Diablo 2 from a certain point of view, might try it out :>
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Two totaly free games.   Two totaly free games. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2014, 9:28 am

@lucifer ; here is a helping hand, i figured out how to actualy get playing, and fast.

You accept the mission at this cave by talking to the dude ;
Two totaly free games. WLSEOfE

Then after you finished that mission you grind the cave by killing everything in it untill you reach
level 2. Everytime your there you also loot all the crates again. you will end up with 200+ gold
and as seen in the screenshots thats enough to buy a full leather armor. Smile

i implore you to play like this or you will end up inside of unbeatable mobs to soon and the
game will make you go numb brains over it.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Two totaly free games.   Two totaly free games. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2014, 5:15 am

Hmmm I know one free game too.. but I dont remember its name... uhmmmm... uhmmm... ah.. League of Legends? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Two totaly free games.   Two totaly free games. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2014, 9:49 am

@hektor, if you want to become a toxicated person and play LoL go right ahead, but it ruins your friendship with others, especially close to you. I'm personally waiting for Heroes of the storm, more objective and alot more team cooperating. It's nice because you dont force certain char slots (like adc and supp in one lane) there is no last hitting and that's nice. If you want to play LoL, go right ahead, but it changed my attitude toward games after what i have been through with it.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Two totaly free games.   Two totaly free games. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2014, 10:43 am

LoL does have a big problem with toxic players, but unfortunately that is a big problem with a lot of F2P games these days. Especially team multiplayer games. Old school games like JK2 and SWGEmu, not so much but the newer MOBAs and MMOs suffer a lot from toxic communities. The internet in general suffers, you just have to read YT comments on some videos to realise the internet is becoming the place to troll and insult people without consequence.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Two totaly free games.   Two totaly free games. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2014, 10:46 am

EpicJK2 wrote:
LoL does have a big problem with toxic players, but unfortunately that is a big problem with a lot of F2P  games these days. Especially team multiplayer games. Old school games like JK2 and SWGEmu, not so much but the newer MOBAs and MMOs suffer a lot from toxic communities. The internet in general suffers, you just have to read YT comments on some videos to realise the internet is becoming the place to troll and insult people without consequence.

statistically the biggest suicide cause since 2001 is the internet. Razz
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Two totaly free games.   Two totaly free games. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2014, 2:58 pm

I tried LoL but didnt like it Razz also there is people commenting "Darude-Sandstorm" everyfckingwhere
I dont get mad so easy but damn those people annoy me lol
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Two totaly free games.   Two totaly free games. Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2014, 7:41 pm

well i personally prefer dota 2 to LoL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two totaly free games.   Two totaly free games. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two totaly free games.
Page 1 of 1