)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Abrum's Blog

Go down 
+10
Zelah
Lucifer
Kernow Pilgrim
Kameleon
Battledroidlover
luke
Angelis
Vader
KingYodah
Abrum
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abrum

Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2014, 2:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Greetings,

This is my JK2 blog for general purposes, however it will mostly be utilitzed for map modding.

Current, open-source, map mod(s):

Feel free to post suggestions for the next public release of my maps, as well as bugs and/or suggestions for the current version uploaded.

Bespin Streets

Bespin Streets Mod 1.0: Download (Hosted by DropBox)
Source Code: Download (Hosted by DropBox)

Credits:
Jack, Abrum, SoL Members, ATS Members

Yavin Temple

Yavin Temple Mod 2.5b: Download (Hosted by DropBox)

Yavin Temple Mod 2.5: Download (Hosted by DropBox)

Yavin Temple Mod 2.4: Download (Hosted by DropBox)

Yavin Temple Mod 2.3: Download (Hosted by DropBox)

Credits:
Abrum, Darthshoot, SoL Members, ATS Members

Enjoy,
-Abrum

Last edited by Abrum on Thu 08 Oct 2015, 7:52 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2014, 7:02 am

Vader wrote:
Done.

Btw, when you removed the plants, the collision box stayed. lol

Brand new "invisible plants" lol
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2014, 8:08 am

luke wrote:
Vader wrote:
Done.

Btw, when you removed the plants, the collision box stayed. lol

Brand new "invisible plants" lol
Now with collision boxes Razz

<3 Abrum
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2014, 11:00 am

Abrum, can you please remove in next version the KBOOM sound we hear every 5 seconds? Its not very pleasant..
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2015, 8:51 am

Removed the invisible plants and the kaboom. Any other features people want to see added or removed?
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2015, 8:56 am

Add a statue of the Zelah skin in the courtyard please
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2015, 9:19 am

Abrum what was sometimes making sounds as if I picked health pack or shield near the corner where are those plants? :0
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2015, 9:57 am

That sounds interesting... Next time I see you in-game I'll check it out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2015, 9:58 am

Bespin_Streets (the ATS version we played long ago) has been released! The source code is included as with Yavin_Temple. Smile Enjoy and keep giving suggestions and feedback for both maps.

You can find all my released maps and source files in the first post of this thread.

Also note that I've removed the link to the ATS forums and it now advertises the SoL forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2015, 3:17 pm

New version of Yavin Temple has been released! It's available in the first post of this thread.

Features:

• Decorations for the temple area.
  • A hidden teleporter (easy to find) to the 'jail' (behind the columns) in the temple. It now has tables and beer. Razz
  • A SoL logo in the temple built from individual light effects.
  • A couple bugfixes.
  • Shader remap for a grassy temple interior (off by default, can be turned on from the office).

Have fun, and keep suggesting things and giving feedback. Smile Also, don't forget that the Bespin_streets map that ATS used prior to the split is now public along with it's source code.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2015, 3:46 pm

Cool. HC's get on it. :>
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2015, 3:58 pm

I wanna see that! Gj Abrum Razz ... just please... no plants at the entrance to the temple pl0x Very Happy annoying as fock while ffaing
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2015, 1:16 am

Abrum, can you please check the map? Map is uploaded it to server and then it was restarted but there is no notable change in the map. Dunno if the map is wrong (or uploaded file in your newest link) or we had wrong steps
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2015, 1:27 am

KingYodah wrote:
Abrum, can you please check the map? Map is uploaded it to server and then it was restarted but there is no notable change in the map. Dunno if the map is wrong (or uploaded file in your newest link) or we had wrong steps
Works fine for me Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2015, 1:36 am

Then why the heck it didn't work for me ?? After I restarted server and connected back I saw absolutely no change in the map ..
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2015, 1:52 am

Noooooo my tele spot has been claimed by a tree. ;_; lol
Looks good though. Smile
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2015, 4:16 am

lol,

It looks good, and thanks for consulting heh, I was confused before why it kept showing v2.4 on loading screen

Abrum, what about making Xmas version, with Xmas tree instead of regular tree there? :>
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2015, 5:02 am

That is a great idea! I could even put lights on the tree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2015, 8:03 am

My skype is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you need help getting the server back up. Not sure what's wrong with it. Sad
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2015, 8:32 am

Ok so we finally made the map working lol

Thanks for patience ^_^
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2015, 10:18 am

Christmas map version you could put lights on the tree and a star on the top Razz
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2015, 7:51 pm

Yavin Temple 2.5(b) has been released! The original version had over a hundred more entities than this one does (so it has less entities than 2.4 did now), so let's hope this will take care of any problems we were having before.

I removed the tree (for now). I'll put up a tree in December. Smile I also rearranged the tables, removed the SoL logo built of individual effects and modified the rain quite a bit.

As always, it can be found in the first post of this thread.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2015, 8:19 pm

Nice work :>
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2015, 9:37 pm

Another note: I started uploading my maps in .pk3s starting with 2.5b so there's no more need for anyone to extract anything. Just stick it in the proper folder as-is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2015, 8:45 am

2.5b is live on the SoL EU server!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2015, 8:57 am

wait! I got a request!
Abrum, can you make bots never appear at temple? Surprised that would be sweet Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abrum's Blog   Abrum's Blog - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abrum's Blog
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next