)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Some other CTF maps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Some other CTF maps Empty
PostSubject: Some other CTF maps   Some other CTF maps Icon_minitimeTue 23 Sep 2014, 9:12 pm

I was looking for some other CTF maps other than the ones we have (yavin, bespin, imperial, ns_streets) and I found ctf_canyon
I tried to test it on my laptop but somehow it didn't let me to set up the map. Can someone tell me please how to do it and/or test it (if I cant) ? Of course if you think that you might like the map and play ctf on it
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Some other CTF maps   Some other CTF maps Icon_minitimeTue 23 Sep 2014, 9:47 pm

There's also the map that Abrum created which is CTF Yavin Temple if you want another map to try out. Not sure how to get maps on a local server it's been a long time since I tried it.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Some other CTF maps   Some other CTF maps Icon_minitimeTue 23 Sep 2014, 10:39 pm

After clicking on create server you choose what type of gameplay you want and it will automatically list maps you can put on. But this one ctf map it isn't being listed and Id like to try it out perhaps but if it wont work then nothing tragic will happen
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Some other CTF maps   Some other CTF maps Icon_minitimeTue 23 Sep 2014, 10:50 pm

If I remember correctly, you need to change the option to a LAN hosted server when setting it up or there's an option to make it a local server I think. And it then sets it up with the console on your desktop. You'd then just need to change the map in console and then join your server in the LAN section of multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Some other CTF maps   Some other CTF maps Icon_minitimeTue 23 Sep 2014, 11:01 pm

There is option Dedicated server, where you change it to LAN. About the console I don't know, I pick type of server, map, click begin, console opens but there it stops
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Some other CTF maps   Some other CTF maps Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2014, 12:19 am

Yeah once you've done that you can use console commands. Google JK2 dedicated server commands, they're fairly straight forward I think.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Some other CTF maps   Some other CTF maps Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2014, 12:56 am

We too have ctf_ruins
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Some other CTF maps   Some other CTF maps Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2014, 2:09 am

Ye Epic, but I don't know (or don't remember) those commands
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Some other CTF maps   Some other CTF maps Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2014, 2:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Some other CTF maps   Some other CTF maps Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2014, 2:15 am

Aha.. well in past when I was trying out a map, I clicked create server, chose game type (ffa, ctf, cty...), chose map, clicked begin and local server for me was up. Now when I do same it doesn't work, it stops at console opened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some other CTF maps   Some other CTF maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some other CTF maps
Page 1 of 1