)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

CTF_bespin, MineCraft version

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

CTF_bespin, MineCraft version Empty
PostSubject: CTF_bespin, MineCraft version   CTF_bespin, MineCraft version Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2014, 5:24 am

I built CTF_bespin in minecraft, it needs to finish some details, then some magic (teams, potions, gear, weapons, food, how to pick and wear flag and how to score), then lil bit of testing and then its free to play for everyone who has minecraft Very Happy. Of course best would probably be to arrange playing times.

Areal view, its without roof so I could see how I built it
CTF_bespin, MineCraft version 2014-110

Base
CTF_bespin, MineCraft version 2014-111

You sure remember crouching people like that there aiming on flag trying to snipe anyone of other team who got near
CTF_bespin, MineCraft version 2014-112
Back to top Go down
LiQuid

LiQuid

PostSubject: Re: CTF_bespin, MineCraft version   CTF_bespin, MineCraft version Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2014, 8:30 am

Haha this is cool ! Nice job ! And we all do remember the spot in the last picture Smile !
Back to top Go down
Harmonize
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Harmonize

PostSubject: Re: CTF_bespin, MineCraft version   CTF_bespin, MineCraft version Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2014, 9:04 am

This is really cool! I'd definitely play it if I had Minecraft
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: CTF_bespin, MineCraft version   CTF_bespin, MineCraft version Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2014, 1:18 pm

Very nice! Good job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: CTF_bespin, MineCraft version   CTF_bespin, MineCraft version Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2014, 2:48 am

omg thats beautiful
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF_bespin, MineCraft version   CTF_bespin, MineCraft version Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2014, 4:00 am

Thanks Very Happy
Now with some magic and then testing it will be suitable for release (I hope), meanwhile feel free to get sweated in parkour I built nearby Razz (I might need you to tp though there and observe ^^, some parts are hard, but others just look hard ^^)
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF_bespin, MineCraft version   CTF_bespin, MineCraft version Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2014, 2:16 am

I was remaking a bit the map, shrunk width by 20ish and length by 30ish blocks, tested with speed IV boost, with ideal jumping you can run to other base and back with flag in around 33-36 seconds which is I think decent time because Minecraft. Now I am testing speed boost VI to compare times, speed boost III gave 36-39 seconds so expectation might be times around 30-33 seconds but it might be also difficult with the speed.

We are working (or will soon) on this (especially mcmonkey, I am doing building and testing):
- teams (no friendly fire)
- flag stuff, scoring
- respawning
- items

Feel free to come and see on your own too ^^
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF_bespin, MineCraft version   CTF_bespin, MineCraft version Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2014, 6:32 am

Me and mcmonkey finished yesterday making the CTF, teams (no friendly fire of course), scoring, flags, dieing, respawning, speed boost, disruptors are done, sooo lemme invite you to minecraft instagib wooo at mc.mcmonkey.org ^^

Pic #1, night view from outside, with glowing letters you can find it in night lol (its actually near parkour)

Pic #2, inside crossroads picture, yes that orange thing down there is lava ^^
CTF_bespin, MineCraft version 2014-111

Pic #3, spawn point, choosing teams etc
CTF_bespin, MineCraft version 2014-112
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTF_bespin, MineCraft version   CTF_bespin, MineCraft version Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CTF_bespin, MineCraft version
Page 1 of 1