)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Official Cat Liberty Thread

Go down 
+9
Vader
Angelis
Xasomur
KingYodah
EpicJK2
Lucifer
Danek
Alkalan
Xemnas
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Official Cat Liberty Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Official Cat Liberty Thread   Official Cat Liberty Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2014, 1:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, guys! Making Youtube videos again!
I need ideas and actors!

IDEAS FOR VIDEOS BASED ON MAPS:
FORREST HOUSE
DUEL OF THE FATES

In Development:
-Cat and BattleDroidLover visit Ook's haunted house!

Is there anything you would like to see in a Cat Liberty video? Let me know!

Want to be in a video? We can make that work!  cat
============================================
Cat Liberty Trailer video (Posted on November 20, 2014)

Cat Liberty - Expedition (Posted on November 23, 2014)

Cat Liberty - Christmas Special 2014 (Posted on December 6, 2014)

I spent a lot of time editing this and making it look decent than usual. Part of it was filmed during the November 24 Christmas party, and another part was filmed in single player. Please enjoy!
Cat Liberty - Christmas Special 2014 Part 2 (Posted on December 22, 2014)

Here it is, the sequel to the Christmas Special. Will they finally save Christmas? Let's find out! I just deleted the original video, and reposted it again. YouTube was giving me trouble about using the sleigh ride song featured in Bespin Christmas, I have used it in my other videos but when I tried using it for this video, it said it was made by a different artist. scratch so I just split it into different parts. lol!

Last edited by CeilingCat on Tue 23 Dec 2014, 3:41 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Official Cat Liberty Thread   Official Cat Liberty Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2014, 6:58 am

Should visit 'me' on dagobah too ^^ (yavin_swamp or wth is the map name), might be seeking for 'me' topic and ambushed by naughty creatures lol
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Official Cat Liberty Thread   Official Cat Liberty Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2014, 7:09 am

Cat you should be the new GKE Prince, replacing Ali3n cos he is afk a while Razz

Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Official Cat Liberty Thread   Official Cat Liberty Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2014, 7:45 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Cat you should be the new GKE Prince, replacing Ali3n cos he is afk a while Razz

Yes, please! I would like to be prince!

KingYodah wrote:
Should visit 'me' on dagobah too ^^ (yavin_swamp or wth is the map name), might be seeking for 'me' topic and ambushed by naughty creatures lol

Yodah, this could happen! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Official Cat Liberty Thread   Official Cat Liberty Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 9:40 am

it is here! everyone watch! You might be in it! I will be making a separate video of clips from the party! Like it and comment! Feedback is great!
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Official Cat Liberty Thread   Official Cat Liberty Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 9:53 am

lawl, unavailable for me.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Official Cat Liberty Thread   Official Cat Liberty Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 9:54 am

I recommended the TSFH Very Happy, I love it to be there
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Official Cat Liberty Thread   Official Cat Liberty Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 11:23 am

Really cool video! Kernow you diserve an oscar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Official Cat Liberty Thread   Official Cat Liberty Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 11:26 am

And Best music for me xD

You should be coming, its really fun, Seb ^^
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Official Cat Liberty Thread   Official Cat Liberty Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 11:38 am

yay can't see second video oh well lol
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Official Cat Liberty Thread   Official Cat Liberty Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 11:45 am

FOR THOSE UNABLE TO VIEW IT. YouTube says people in some countries are unable to view it because Two Steps From Hell won't allow that :'(
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Official Cat Liberty Thread   Official Cat Liberty Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 1:59 pm

CeilingCat wrote:
it is here! everyone watch! You might be in it! I will be making a separate video of clips from the party! Like it and comment! Feedback is great!

You know Cat I was browsing your subject reminder topic before I updated myself on the thread and just watched part 1 again cos I missed it and then saw underneath it PART 2!!!!

SebbY good to hear from you! I hardly did any acting Cat filmed me during the Early Christmas Party in late November and the Christmas Party we had on the 20th. A lot of it was Cat acting King Kernow ^_^

Speaking of that opening Cat wow it was a blaster! Where was it filmed? Also: BEST JK2 BATTLE EVER! How and where did you make that army for filming? I really laughed at the Homer Simpson part I wasn't expecting that. Great filming, skilled editing and brilliant humour.

Thanks so much for the videos Cat! You are THE JK2 Entertainer!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Official Cat Liberty Thread   Official Cat Liberty Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 3:38 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
CeilingCat wrote:

You know Cat I was browsing your subject reminder topic before I updated myself on the thread and just watched part 1 again cos I missed it and then saw underneath it PART 2!!!!

SebbY good to hear from you! I hardly did any acting Cat filmed me during the Early Christmas Party in late November and the Christmas Party we had on the 20th. A lot of it was Cat acting King Kernow ^_^

Speaking of that opening Cat wow it was a blaster! Where was it filmed? Also: BEST JK2 BATTLE EVER! How and where did you make that army for filming? I really laughed at the Homer Simpson part I wasn't expecting that. Great filming, skilled editing and brilliant humour.

Thanks so much for the videos Cat! You are THE JK2 Entertainer!

Spoiler:

Thank You, Kernow! I appreciate that! Yes, I try to put videos in this thread and not spam the forum. I'm glad you enjoyed the battle! I got on single player, then loaded these maps up and spawned NPCs! The part where it showed all the soldiers standing almost crashed my game! I had 10 FPS! Homer Simpson came out of no where! Thank you so much! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Cat Liberty Thread   Official Cat Liberty Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Cat Liberty Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3