)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Master List Down

Go down 
+5
Kameleon
kr0
KingYodah
Xemnas
EpicJK2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Master List Down Empty
PostSubject: Master List Down   Master List Down Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 3:05 am

With the Master list being down in JK2 I thought I'd show people how to connect to our servers. I know most people know how to do this but for the people who don't this is what you do.

Open up the game and go to the server list screen. Open the console (shift+¬) and type the following:

EU Server:

/connect 31.186.250.121:28070

US Server:

/connect 192.223.31.203:28070

You can also add these IP addresses to your Favourite's list by just clicking edit: New Favourite and typing\pasting the IP in there.

Last edited by EpicJK2 on Thu 11 Dec 2014, 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Master List Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master List Down   Master List Down Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 3:10 am

Is the master list completly down?
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Master List Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master List Down   Master List Down Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 3:12 am

Just saying, i tried to add the ips into favorites and it didnt let me to
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Master List Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master List Down   Master List Down Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 3:14 am

Yeah it's completely down. I've heard it's getting moved but it must be getting moved really slowly!

Have you tried it without the port at the end Yodah?
Back to top Go down
kr0

kr0

Master List Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master List Down   Master List Down Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 3:17 am

Follow instructions at jk2.ouned.de/master/ to fix in-game server browser.

I got this info from #IRC channel Wink -> jk2world.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=20&sid=02f82796a840d3d9c8779b560d564c9d
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Master List Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master List Down   Master List Down Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 3:20 am

Firstly i entered ip with port but when i started to type in the 28070 whole ip vanished leaving only 70 in the box. So i tried ip without port and this time after clicking Add it made the box blank adding nothing

Last edited by KingYodah on Thu 11 Dec 2014, 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

Master List Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master List Down   Master List Down Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 3:23 am

You can still see a list of all servers here: http://dark-clan.servegame.com/serverlist/list.php?protocol=16 Smile

Well except for the SoL servers apparently, quite strange when they show up on Gametracker, but other than that all servers seem to be there Very Happy

I'd not recommend connecting to a server without the port, since there can be multiple servers running on the same IP but on different ports Smile

Also, I'd recommend that you simply add the server ip (With port of course) to your "Favourites"; then it will show up under your "Favourites" tab instead of you having to do the /connect command all the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Master List Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master List Down   Master List Down Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 3:24 am

Hmm strange, I've just added both IPs to my favourites without the Ports and it's worked ok.

Click New Favourite (i've edited my original post because I thought it was Add) type in the IP and click Done. And then Get New List and make sure your filter at the top says Favourites and not Internet.

Edit:

Kameleon wrote:
Well except for the SoL servers apparently, quite strange when they show up on Gametracker, but other than that all servers seem to be there Very Happy

Yeah Daggolin was telling me about this list the other day, apparently we need to add the ouned backup list thing that Kr0 mentioned above to see it?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Master List Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master List Down   Master List Down Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 3:46 am

Thanks for the suggestions kr0 - You profile picture makes it known we have the same 4:20 interests ^_^

Kam I'm not sure why it's like that but I'm not HC :S

Back to top Go down
Kameleon

Master List Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master List Down   Master List Down Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 4:04 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions kr0 - You profile picture makes it known we have the same 4:20 interests ^_^

Kam I'm not sure why it's like that but I'm not HC :S

Ah yes - as far as I remember I believe to have seen both Boy and NickDeClaw mention that you guys are apparently blocking Ouned's servers (Or something among those lines) for some reason Smile That is also why your servers does not show on Ouned's list of servers that uses JK2MF on his website Smile

It could be either that or simply that you have not set Ouned's master server as a secondary master in the server config, but since a few of the other servers on the list that uses Ouned's master (The one currently displayed at the dark serverlist) I supose it is because of the first issue I mentioned (Since if you are blocking Ouned's servers his master cannot take a backup and hence it obviously would not appear on his list, unless the server is have it as a secondary master I asume, not sure).

So yeah, one of those might be the reason for that now that I think about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

Master List Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master List Down   Master List Down Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 5:02 am

I would "Edit", but apparently non-members cannot do that s:

Clients that are using Ouned's Master Patcher (Me being one of them) is also unable to see your servers, no matter if the Raven master is up or not (Since the "Master Patcher" sets the clients prefered master server to Ouned's as far as I can read), so that is another bad side effect of blocking Ouned's servers Sad I can still see it in favourites though, but yeah ^^
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Master List Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master List Down   Master List Down Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 5:15 am

Oh, so that's why i couldnt find the server.....
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Master List Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master List Down   Master List Down Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2014, 5:25 am

I can find the server in my favorites cuz I'm sneaky like a cat!
Back to top Go down
SRP

Master List Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master List Down   Master List Down Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2015, 5:38 am

Kameleon wrote:
You can still see a list of all servers here: ... [can't post links] Smile

you sir, are a genius. thanks for this hint and a great 2015 to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Master List Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master List Down   Master List Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master List Down
Page 1 of 1